the light is coming ⁱⁿᵈⁱᵛⁱᵈᵘᵃ...

By -newtstilinski

THE LIGHT IS COMING TO GIVE BACK EVERYTHING THE DARKNESS STOLE detailed individual fandom r... More

rules
fandoms
form
main fandoms ↴
━ OUTER BANKS
bree lewis [open]
━ STRANGER THINGS
daphne byers [open]
━ ALL AMERICAN
nova sutton [open]
━ PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
kendra hasting [ open ]
━ TEEN WOLF
aspen montgomery [ open ]
━ DAISY JONES AND THE SIX
rachel sirko [open]
━ CELEBRITY
jamie montgomery [open]
daisy taylor [open]
anastasia andreev [open]
everleigh miller [open]
━ THE SUMMER I TURNED PRETTY
ashlyn hutton [open]
━ GREY'S ANATOMY
gwendolyn knight [open]
━ CRIMINAL MINDS
━ GOSSIP GIRL
nevaeh rhodes [open]
━ THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
1864 nora genesis [closed]
nora genesis [open]
━ THIRTEEN REASONS WHY
luna sanders [open]
━ SHAMELESS U.S
riley grant [open]
━ TWILIGHT
evelyn roberts [open]
elise moore [open]
━ TRUE BLOOD
naomi milov [open]
vampire naomi milov [open]
━ THE HUNGER GAMES
━ MARVEL
beth monse [open]
spider-man: no way home [open]
━ THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN
posie clark [open]
━ THE MAZE RUNNER
marie [open]
━ EUPHORIA
laurie cameron [open]
━ HARRY POTTER
aurella gretchens [open]
━ BRIDGERTON
philippa kingston [open]
━ PROMPTS
gif prompts i.
gif prompts ii.
gif prompts iii.
pregnancy prompts
pregnancy au [ open ]
single parent [ open ]
family au [open]
festive prompts
shameless self promo ;)

maeve arden [open]

1.5K 19 464
By -newtstilinski

TRIGGER WARNINGS: mentions of guns, gunshots & death.

"  don't you dare underestimate me just because i'm a woman "

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━
(this oc is still under constant construction as i'm still watching the show!)

full name: maeve ming arden.
married name: maeve ming arden-morgan.
nickname(s):
detective. arden (colleagues)
arden (close colleagues)
ms. arden (colleagues)
mavie (close friends)
babygirl (s/o)
beautiful (s/o)
mrs. morgan (derek)
age: twenty nine.
dob: october 20th.
gender: female.
species: human.
sexuality: bisexual.
occupation: fbi agent, behavioural analysis unit.
place of birth: toronto, canada.
current residence: quantico, virginia.
first appearance: 1x01 "extreme aggressor"
last appearance: tbc.
likes: cars, motorcycles, adrenaline, complex cases, dancing, being around friends, coffee, savoury snacks, playing piano, keeping people safe, comfy clothes, sunshine, being busy, fresh air, flannel shirts.
dislikes: liars, cheats, cases involving children, easy cases, cold weather, storms, being looked down on, seafood, cats, winter, unsubs.

" the fact that spencer even knows that amazes me "

faceclaim: chloe bennet.
hair color: medium brown fading into light brown at the bottom.
eye color: brown.
scars: maeve has a small scar on the back of her left shoulder from a gunshot wound. she also has some stretch marks on her thighs and bum.
tattoos: n/a.
height: 5'5 ½.
other: she needs glasses but always wears contacts for the soul purpose of how active she is in the field. you'll rarely see her wearing her frames.
mental illness(s): mild ptsd.
physical illness(s): maeve is allergic to bananas.
alcohol, smoking, etc: drinks, yes but very rarely.
style:
casual

formal

party

sleepwear

swimwear

" yes, sir. i understand. . . fuck fuckity fuck! "

power(s): n/a.
strength(s):
self defence/combat.
persuasion.
weapon use.
mind manipulation.
pursuit driving.
running.
swimming.
surprisingly good at singing.
weakness(s):
family/child cases.
bananas (allergic).
bottling up her feelings.
sticking to a routine (she likes change).
personality: laid back, tough, thick skinned, witty, humorous, outgoing, smart, athletic, light hearted, loyal, energetic, blunt, impulsive, realistic, fairly confident, down to earth, dependable.
languages spoken:
english.
chinese.
polish.
arabic.
ASL (american sign language)
background: maeve was raised in toronto by her parents and 'annoying' older brother, just your typical canadian family. she has a big family full of cousins, aunts and uncles therefor she grew up a very loud, outgoing girl. during her school years, she thrived in all her classes (besides art which she is terrible at) and was part of both the swim team and track team. she only had a few close friends but maeve was never a person who cared about friendships and how many she had; she only needed her closest friends. it came to college and maeve was accepted into arizona state college so she packed up and moved her life over there to get the education she needed to join the fbi, her dream carer since she was little. she struggled when she first started in that industry with all the gore and sensitive cases, and did consider changing carer paths, but she had to remind herself that she was protecting people and doing good for the world.

" i've seen some horrifying cases, gideon. this can't be as bad as you sa– oh dear god. "

family:
tom arden, father [alive]
cecilia arden, mother [alive]
jason arden, older brother [alive]
zuri arden, adoptive sister [alive]
neo arden, adoptive brother [alive]
talia brooks-arden, sister in law as of season five [alive]
jason gideon, godfather [alive]
zora fran morgan, daughter [depends]
cove cecilia morgan, daughter [depends]

best friends:
penelope garcia.
spencer reid.
friends:
aaron hotchner.
haley hotchner.
elle greenaway.
jennifer jareau.
william lamontagne.
emily prentiss.
david rossi.
ashley seaver.
alex blake.
some agents in other districts.
frenemies: n/a.
enemies:
unsubs.
a couple agents she has worked with.
past relationships:
unnamed boyfriend; a college boyfriend that lasted a few months.
unnamed girlfriend; again, a very brief relationship during college.
unnamed hook ups; she experimented a lot during college and university and slept around.
love interest: derek morgan.
relationship with love interest: there was an instant attraction between them, one neither one of them could deny. they constantly flirt and have a good relationship with one another and would one hundred percent jump in front of a bullet for each other. they're just hesitant to mix relationships with work.
relationship timeline: tbc.

hey, you know i've always got your back and i know you've always got mine. it's always gonna be that way, babygirl. you can't get rid of me that easily.  "

trivia!
her brother is a trauma surgeon at a hospital in new york.
her dad is a private investigator.
maeve still loves swimming and running but barely has time to do it due to work.
her dad is very close friends with gideon so maeve grew up knowing gideon. it was just a coincidence that she ended up working with him.
she keeps in touch with gideon after he leaves and checks in on him over the phone.
maeve loves dancing and will do so at any given moment. she does it to relieve stress and encourages her colleagues to do the same, if the moment is appropriate of course.
maeve was infected by anthrax as well as spencer. they both entered the room unknowingly, caught symptoms and ended up in the hospital.
jack absolutely adores maeve. she sometimes babysits him for haley and hotch and spends a lot of time caring for him after haley died.
maeve and derek end up building their dream house together.
maeve participated in the triathlon alongside hotch but trained with derek most of the time, with penelope cheering on from the sidelines of course.
maeve didn't take gideon's death well nor did her family. her dad was devastated from losing his best friend and maeve her godfather.

SCENARIOS !

━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━
let's discuss!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.6K 37
This is a Mahabharata fanfiction... ----------------------------------------------------------------- In the realm of three interconnected kingdoms...
6.9K 119 9
!!REMAKE OF MENTALLY INSANE RUNAWAYS!! Footsteps echoed through the halls as izuku walked through them a white uniform on. His fist clenched he was p...
122K 2.7K 29
𝖔𝖔𝖔. 'somewhere in these eyes, i'm on your side' in which 𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 and 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸 fall in love and find out it isn't as scary as they thought. s...
176K 2.5K 38
Working at Smosh has its perks like getting to see Shayne topp nearly everyday, but what happens when he gets a girlfriend.