𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 | 𝘮𝘢�...

By KKORSZN

marcus baker x fem!black!reader - poc friendly! [ i picture the reader as a black girl, meaning there are b... More

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 | 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 | 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 | 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 | 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐁
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 | 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐏𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 | 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 | 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 | 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗 | 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒?
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏 | 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓!
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐 | 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐔𝐏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑 | 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕 | 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖 | 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃

12.2K 433 417
By KKORSZN

y/ns pov

Mom had ordered us to take a family photo with Paul, for his mayoral campaign, but with Austin being silent, and Ginny being bitter, it was nothing short of awkward. There was a gap between Mom and Ginny, making the photo look even more off than usual. Mom and Paul had faux smiles stuck on but the rest were deadpanning.

The photographer signalled Ginny to move closer, she refused, moving away from Mom and closer to Austin and I. Giving up, she went back to taking more photos, trying out a different angle on the camera.

"Ok. The election is tomorrow. Your opponent, Cynthia Fuller, is running her campaign attacking your lack of family values, and now you're engaged. How would you respond to critics about the timing of your proposal?"

"I am marrying Georgia because I fell in love with her, and her kids. It's as simple as that."

"How did you propose?"

"I, um..." "It was so romantic. We were working late one night, and he handed me this file and asked me to put it in my desk drawer. And I'm like, "The file goes in the filing cabinet." On and on about this desk drawer until finally, he opens it, and inside is this little velvet box."

The interviewer ate up the story, scribbling down every detail Mom said. Paul looked more surprised at her ability to conjure up stories on the spot, whilst Nick looked impressed. The interviewer turned to us, asking questions about Wellsbury and how we interpreted it.

"What about you, Virginia? What's your favourite part of Wellsbury?"

"My friends."

——————————————

Max, Norah and Abby were huddled around a locker, whispering about something. Max looked pissed, it was probably something to do with Sophie.

Once we arrived, they all turned to us.

"Hey, guys!" Ginny shouted. "Hey, I waited for you at Berry Tree."

"Hey, N/N." Max beamed.

"...hey?" She didn't say anything to Ginny, glancing at the other girls.

"Oh, ha ha, avoid looking at her. Ew, she can't sit with us. I get it."

No one laughed.

"Hey, joke's over." Max looked at her, wrapping her arms around Abby and Norah.

"Y/N, you coming?" "Yeah."

I left Ginny by the lockers alone. She looked confused, wondering why they shunned her.

"Okay.." I started, "What was that?"

Abby looked back at me, "What was what?"

"You know what I'm talking about. Why are you ignoring Ginny?"

Max huffed, "It turns out she's the reason why Marcus was in hospital. She almost killed him."

"What do you mean?"

"I saw in his and Padma's chats. They were talking about something she said, I can't say what but it was bad."

"Hm. Okay." I shrugged, walking to my next class.

I love Karma.

They ignored her for the rest of the day, despite her weak attempts. She seemed lost, but I was eating it all up. I didn't say anything, watching them ignore her with a smile on my face. She tried asking me for help, backing away once my laugh met her ears, cackling at her misfortune. I was probably the worse person to ask for help, especially in Ginny's case.

"However, I think it's important that we highlight that during the time, this word was not as polarising. It was a different time.  Also, I'd like to point out that a female wrote this book. But back to the word, I'm not going to say it out loud because, well, frankly, it can be very upsetting. Right, Y/N and Ginny?" He continued but I stopped him.

"I'm sorry, what?"

"I said "Right?""

I snorted, "Ok, but why did you draw us out? Because we're black? You're weird, I'm sure anyone in this class could tell you why the word is upsetting."

"Yes, I know this is a class full of very smart students, but you two have a personal connection to the word."

"Personal connection? What th—"

"Y/N, leave it. It's fine." Ginny whispered.

"No, it's not. You're seriously going to let him continuously draw us out like this?" I laughed, standing up.

"Sit dow—"

I cut him off, "Shut up."

Walking out, the class remained silent, eyes burning into the back of me. I pushed open the bathroom door, going to the sinks to wash my face with water. Bracia was there, scrolling on her phone.

"Hey, I haven't heard from you in a while. Thought you was ignoring me." I chuckled, drying my hands.

"It's my extras, between Leadership and Dance, I'm burnt out. My mom says that's what happens when you take on 6 different things at once." She put her phone down, jokingly rolling her eyes.

"There's a dance club here? Running right now?"

"Yeah, this school has everything. It's magical." We shared a laugh.

"So why are you here?" I raised an eyebrow, Bracia didn't seem like the type of girl to cut class.

She held up her toilet pass, "Couldn't deal with History any longer. You?"

"Mr. Gitten." She immediately understood what I meant, recalling her disastrous time in his class.

"You just know he voted for Obama twice and is really proud and gross about it. And he never chose me to read for Juliet. And I'm a phenomenal Juliet. I go to theatre camp every summer, so I have Juliet on lock. Whatever. He sucks, but I'm here for you."

"Thanks," I sighed, "If I stayed in that class any longer, I'd be arrested for assault."

She chuckled, "I've lived in Wellsbury my whole life, I know what it's like. Especially with your sisters friends."

"Tell me about it." I moaned, "Ive tried to tell Ginny, but apparently my word doesn't count."

"What, you're telling me she doesn't realise how they touch her hair? Like they've never seen type 4 hair?"

"Trust me, she's blind to it. And guess what, they're even not talking to her right now."

"Why?" "Long story."

She laughed, checking the time, "I better go back, I've been here for 35 minutes."

"Bye." We hugged as she walked to the door. "Come to my table at lunch tomorrow, I think you'll like my friends."

"Sure." Since English was my last class of the day, I left, not bothering to tell anyone. The school day was practically over anyways. Ginny had work so she wouldn't be home for hours to come. Max's performance was at 8PM, it was 2:49PM now, long enough for me to get a solid nap.

I was able to recharge for 5 hours before Mom and Ginny arrived, quickly changing into new clothes. We were going to meet the Bakers there, them saving the good seats for us.

Ginny had secured a bouquet of roses, hoping to win back Max's affection.

Strobe lights were waving over the crowd, keeping up the cheery mood. The audience was full, buzzing with anticipation. There was an empty seat besides Marcus, his hand resting on the seat. Shuffling through the rows, I plonked on to the seat Marcus was saving for me. He grinned at my presence, reaching for my hand.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey," I waved at Ellen and Clint. "What time is this starting?"

"Should be starting soon, in the next 3 minutes or so."

Just as he said that, the lights dimmed. "This should be good."

——————————————

had to stop there so all the drama is in the next chapter lol

i already said i wasn't writing smut, it's a no from me👍🏾. if you want smut, there's plenty on wattpad and tumblr.

vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 395 24
Y/n, also known as yourself Y/n will be Hispanic "I lost trust in you. You lied to me. You kept secrets from me. I don't know what you want me to te...
89.6K 2.9K 15
-𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗨𝗦 𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗥 ! 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗰𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗻𝗲�...
17.8K 440 28
𝐘/𝐧 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡�...
21.3K 536 24
I do not own Date A Live aswell as the images that are shown throughout the fanfic. There will be some ocs.. probably. This is an "x MaleReader" (Sta...