𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘

y/ns pov

"Welcome to the 39th Annual Wellsbury Fall Fest!" I swerved through the crowd, dodging the derailed kids. They were high on sugar and excitement and I wanted nothing to do with it. I was tossed around the line for cotton candy as I was passing through, ending in a boy dragging my cast, which hurt a lot.

He tried to bite my fingers so I pushed his face away from me and fled before his mother came back. There was a ton of kids waiting in line for a table, the face painting.

"These brushes are not giving me the right blend." Norah complained.

"That's because you're painting faces at a carnival, not putting makeup on James Charles." I added, sitting on a random chair.

"Y/N!" She gasped, "When did you get here?" "I've been here for a while looking for you guys."

A girl screamed running away from Max, who was giggling with a tea towel in her mouth.

"You are a true, true psychopath." "Thank you."

"Hey, guys." It walked up to us, waving. "OMG! Y/N, you didn't tell me you broke your wrist." She gasped.

"I didn't tell you because we're not friends and I really don't like you." I looked at her smile slowly drop.

"Oh... anyways, did you decide on a Halloween costume yet?"

Yeah. But it's a secret 'cause we're doing a whole reveal." Sam looked at the others, hoping that they would speak up but the only sound coming from the table was my chuckling.

Samantha stammered, "Ok. Got it. I'll see you later."

"Uhm, Ginny, how many views are you up to?" "14,899." "Oh yeah, but who's counting?"

"Its so nice that Hunter sang that song for you, right?" I tilted my head. "Right.."

"It would be a shame if you did something to hurt him, right?" I frowned, the table going quiet.

"Right.. where are you going with this..?" Ginny turned to look at me, expression changing once she saw my face.

"So why was Marcus sneaking into your room the other night?" I placed my elbow on the table, my chin resting in my palm.

"Uh, oh, he, uh, wasn't.." She trailed off, looking at the other girls for backup.

"'Oh, uh, he wasn't'" I mocked, "Don't play dumb, does it look like I find it funny? Tell me the truth."

She began sniffling, "He did but—"

"Y/N, it's not what you think—" Max started.

"You knew? Did you two know?" I looked at Norah and Abby, who looked everywhere except for my eyes. "Wow. I'm not even surprised."

"What's going on here?" Marcus walked up to us, eyeing Ginny. She looked back at him then at me, "She knows."

"She knows? You told her?" Marcus snapped, fury filling his pupils.

"She doesn't know everything but she heard you." I honestly don't know what they're talking about but at this point, I was done.

"It doesn't matter what 'she' knows cause 'she' is done with all of you and has nothing to do with you nasty, ratty, backstabbing pieces of shit. Eat shit. Tramps." I stood up, pouring paint on Marcus and Ginny. "Fucking idiots."