EastCoast Løvë

By 0nly444Me

Must Read More

C h a r a c t e r s
F r e s h S t a r t 📦
S e t t l e d In 😌
P e t t y P a r t y 🙄
P e t t y P a r t y 🙄 P r t. 2
S e t U p 🍃
S e t U p 🍃 P r t. 2
T i m e ⏱
I n d o n e s i a 🤡
W a n t s V. S. N e e d s 💛
H u s t l e ⚡️
H u s t l e ⚡️ P r t. 2
U n b r e a k a b l e 🤞🏽
U n b r e a k a b l e 🤞🏽 P r t. 2
S i t u a t i o n s h i p 🤦🏽‍♀️ P r t . 1
CHECK IN
S i t u a t i o n s h i p 🤦🏽‍♀️ P r t. 2
S e e d 🍼
P u z z l e s 🧩
N e w C r i b 🏡
B a b y D a d d y T h i n g s🧑🏽‍🍼
M o m m a A a l i y a h 💕
L i e s
B a b y S h o w e r 🥳
B a b y s h o w e r 🥳 P r t . 2
D e m a r c u s 😳
S o u l m a t e 🥺
S o u l m a t e 🥺 P r t. 2
S o u l m a t e 🥺 P r t . 3
S o u l m a t e 🥺 P r t . 4
D o t s 📍
C o n n e c t 🔀
N i g h t s 🎑
N i g h t s 🎑 P r t. 2
R i g h t s & W r o n g s 😣
R i g h t s & W r o n g s 😣 P r t. 2
P l a n P l a n P l a n 📝
P o s t - A r r i v a l 🥺.
W e l l S h i t 💀
W e l l S h i t 💀 P r t. 2
R e c o n n e c t 🤌🏽
M e m o r i e s 🙈
I n t r o 😈
R i s e 😈
C l i m a x 😈
C l i m a x 😈 P r t . 2
Climax 😈 Prt. 3
F a l l i n g 🕊
F a l l i n g 🕊 P r t. 2
INFO INFO INFO!!
A & I
C o u n t d o w n 🕕
B a b y g i r l💗
O v e r n i g h t 🌒
T r o u b l e 🤛🏽
S a m e O l d S h i t 😒
J a y ' S h a w n
D e m o n T i m e
V I B E S !
N I C O L E !
I N V A S I O N !
S U R P R I S E !
A T T E M P T !
A T T E M P T ! P R T . 2
C A T C H !
G I V E & T A K E !
E A S T C O A S T L O V E
Extra

Memories 🙈 Prt. 2

1.7K 58 23
By 0nly444Me

Jo'nae Mariè Andrews, NJ📍

We've been in the bahamas for three days now. This our last day here and we going to the pool. We gotta make it back home before sun down cause Ashanti and Jay got an appointment.

"Bae come on." Demarcus said with the room door open.

"Bae??" I said turning to him.

He laughed and shook his head. "I'm jus playing ma."

I rolled my eyes and slipped into my coverup.

"What's the point of the coverup? Don't you want to swim you can't swim in that. You gon drown."

"Boy shut up! I'm not swimming don't you see my hair done. What I look like?!"

"What's the point of going to the pool then?"

"Vibes." I grabbed my phone and walked out the room with him behind me. We walked down to the pool to meet with the others when I stopped Demarcus.

"Here take my picture." I said to him giving me his phone.

"I'm not yo photographer."

"Take the fuckin phone!" He laughed and grabbed it out my hand backing up.

"Okayyyyy" He said snapping pictures. "Gon head! Big ass head"

"You play to much. Gimmie my phone."

He handed me it and we looked at the pictures.

"These are good." I said.

"Yea cause I took em."

"Boy shut up!" I said laughing.

I posted the picture on Instagram, jus a quick flick.

naenae

deboi_marcus, xoxo.ashantii, and 1209 others liked your picture ❤️

nae.nae pretty lil mama w/ attitude❤️

deboi_marcus DAYUM😍
↪️nae.nae ❤️

xoxo.ashantii mama is glowingggggg😍
↪️nae.nae you see that girllll😂❤️

jay_menace big ass head bro.
↪️ nae.nae you can eat a duck!😂😭

I walked down to the pool and laid on the chair beside Ashanti.

"Girl this is nice." She said laying down.

"It is. Guess what?"

"Wassup?"

"I gotta tell you something but you can't freak out." She turned her head to look at me.

"Chile what the fuck is you talkin about?!"

"I have a plan to help the boys get rid of some of their baggage." I whispered to her.

"Girl they ain't even bring that much they be ight." I smacked my teeth and shook my head.

"Not there luggage bitch they baggage!! The bitches that been weightin them down!"

"Oh! Whatever you plan on doing i'm in."

"No bitch ur out! And you was never in. You're pregnant and I'm not letting you do nothing that can harm you or that baby."

"Harm?! Ouuu you dangerous bitch."

We lounged at the pool for a little while and the boys brought us over drinks.

"No stop!" We heard. We looked up and Que was chasing Stephanie around the pool trying to grab her.

"Guys help me he tryna throw me in the pool!"

"Aht aht HELL NAH! Ya go ova there w/ that bullshit cuz if i get my hair wet we goin home now!" Ashanti said as Que made his way over to us.

Jay and Demarcus joined him and helped him catch Stephanie and they all threw her in. They laughed as they turned back to us and they locked they eyes on me.

"No." I said shaking my head. Demarcus made his way towards me. "De I swear if you touch me I'm going to kick your as-"

Before I could finish he picked me up bridal style and ran towards the pool.

"Demarcus mothafuckin Wayne!" I yelled as he hovered me over the pool. "If you drop me I swear to you I'm gon-"

"Whatchu gon do?!" He asked cutting me off.

"Stop fuckin playin wit me!"

"Tell me you love me first!" I gave him a weird look.

"Nigga no put me down!"

"Aight." After he said that he let me go and I fell into the pool.

I was pissed. I got out the pool and walked over to my seat next to Jo'nae and grabbed a towel. I wrapped it around me and walked back up to the hotel.

"Jo'nae!" I heard Demarcus say before I slammed the door and locked it.

I pinned up my hair and took a shower before I changed into some new dry clothes.

"Man what the fuck Imma do wit this." I said standing in the mirror looking at my drenched hair.

I heard the room door open and Demarcus's voice following it.

"Is you really that mad?!" He asked.

"Didn't I tell yo ass before I left his room that I wasn't swimming I got my fuckin hair done? Didnt I say that?!" I yelled at him. He was standing there like he was gettin yelled at by his momma.

"But you still took it upon yourself to throw me in the fuckin pool! Now my hair is fucked up."

"It ain't even your real hair I don't understand what you buggin for."

"This is an expensive ass wig." I said turning to him. "How about you come outta pocket for $300 and then we can talk about who's buggin. Get the fuck up out my face."

I pushed him out the bathroom and locked the door.

What the fuck I'm gon do wit this shi.

—————————————————————-

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY📍

The day is coming to an end now and we gotta head back to Jersey. Bahamas was fun and all but I was beginning to miss the city.

"Demarcus leave her alone you know she not fuckin witchu righ now." I said to him. He was tryna talk to Nae and she wasn't listening to shit. That's his fault shouldn't have threw her in the pool.

"Aight ya let's go." Jay said as we all pulled into the car. We took a drive to the airport where we left the car at the rental and walked inside with our bags.

"How was sit ma?!" Jay asked me.

"It was good. Ready to go home though." He laughed and pulled me close to him.

We waited for a little while before our plane was called and we boarded. I sat in my seat and instantly fell asleep.

I was in a deep sleep when I heard the faint sound of screaming it got louder and louder until I opened my eyes and looked around. The plane was shaking aggressively.

I looked around and I couldn't find Jo'nae or Jay or the rest of them.

What the fuck is going on?

I walked down the aisle of seats when I heard someone.

"Mommy!" I heard. My heart skipped. A child. I turned and saw a little white boy running towards me with open arms.

What?

He fell into me so I picked him up.

"Are you okay?!" I asked as I kept walking. He didn't answer me he jus held on to me for dear life.

I got to the other cabin and opened the door and everyone was screaming.

"Aye!" I yelled. "Aye!" No one was listening. I took the mic off of the stand that the flight attendants use and put it to my mouth.

"Who's goddamn white baby is this??" I yelled into the mic. Right when I said that I felt an arm grab me. I looked and it was Jay.

"Jay! What the fuck is going on?! Who's baby is this?! And where the fuck is everyone else?!"

"Relax." He said leading me through the cabin. He opened the plane door all you could hear was the screaming of the people and loud wind whipping around.

"What are you are doing?!" I asked he took the baby from me and tossed him out the door.

"JAY! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRON-" Before I could finish my sentence he grabbed me and throw me out too.

I yelled as I fell through the air.

I jumped up from my sleep scaring Jo'nae.

"Girl are you okay?!" She asked.

"Where is everyone?"

"Where they been at since we boarded!"

"Where's the white baby?"

"White bab- girl what the hell is you talkin about?!"

"The white b-baby the one that J-Jay! Where's Jay!"

"Ashanti relax! You just had a bad dream that's all."

I sat back in my seat and breathed heavy it didn't feel like a dream at all.

I laid my head back on Jo'nae and drifted back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.3K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U
459K 18.9K 27
From basketball to the streets that's all Dave ever had time for. He wanted to be the greatest on the court and most respected in the streets Follow...