Moriarty The Patriot Scenarios

By earlgrytea

Boyfriend Scenarios for the characters of Moriarty the Patriot. FemaleReaderxCharacters Requests are closed I... More

Requests [Closed]
How You Met
You find out they like you
Asking You Out - PART 1
Asking You Out - PART 2
They say "I Love You"
Headcanons
John H. Watson
William James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Albert James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Louis James Moriarty [SFW Alphabet]
Sherlock Holmes [SFW Alphabet]
When You Break Up
They Miss You
Getting Back Together
If You Died
How Was Your First Kiss
First Time Headcanons
How They Comfort You
How They Would Propose
Von Herder
Zach Patterson
When You're On Your Period
If You're Pregnant Headcanons
How They Kiss
Mycroft Holmes
Their Ideal Significant Other
If You Were Kidnapped
James Bond
If You Were Scared Of Thunder
Parenting Headcanons
George Lestrade
If You Were Sick
If You Died During Childbirth

When They Get Jealous

17K 411 208
By earlgrytea

 I just wanted to thank all of you lovelies for more than 1.8k reads! It makes me so happy to see that others enjoy reading my book as much as I enjoy writing it! 

- There was once a noble that tried flirting with you. It was the same noble who died shortly after that encounter. William didn't show any mercy to the nobleman who tried to flirt with you last week.

- "Should I kill you slowly and painfully? Yes indeed, that would be very pleasant." He said, standing over the squirming filthy noble, who had fallen by his feet. He raised his cane and unsheathed his sword slowly. "What are you doing? I haven't done anything wrong?!" He cried, scared.

- "How about I refresh your memory. Remember yesterday's party. It was quite enjoyable. I did attend with my beloved (y/n) at my side, but you came close to my precious (y/n). A little too close. You see, that makes me very angry." He said with an evil smile. The noble's eyes widened. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! She was very beautiful of course, and I just thought that-"

- William used his cane and hit it at the noble's neck. He cried in pain and William just chuckled, his red eyes glimmering in the darkened room. "You thought what, hmm? I'm sure your wife would love to know all about your filthy business with other women. I, however, will not let you go unpunished. No one is allowed to touch my (y/n) like I do. I will let no one look at her like I do, talk to her like I do, or even think about her the way I do. Do you understand?" He said, his evil smile vanished, as a serious, emotionless expression came to takes its place.

- "Yes, yes, I'm very sorry! Please forgive me! I'm sorry." He cowered in fear, begging at William's feet. "You disgust me. Take a look at yourself, groveling for your pitiful life. You should thank me, for I'm doing you a great favor. Now, I shall bestow upon you my punishment."

- He ended his life joyfully, to say the least. He made it clear that he was the only one who was allowed to touch you or even look at you like that. William doesn't let anyone get away and whoever looks at you the wrong way is practically asking for their deaths.

- At social gatherings, he likes to watch the men who get close to you, the ones who stare at you, and he likes to silently plot the murders in his head. It entertains him that way.

- When other people try to flirt with you, William will creep up behind you and look down at the man trying to get close to you. He'll just smile innocently, but the hint of a devilish glint in his red eyes sends people running off. He's very intimidating, in a calm and quiet way, like a shadow lurking behind you.

- Louis hates it when other men think they are entitled to talk to you. He's somewhat clingy in public, always hovering around you to make sure you are okay, and that no one is bothering you.

- Since you two have the job of helping around the house, you don't go out as much. But, when you and Louis have out, sometimes men around the street would be attracted to your beauty, and they would come up to talk to you.

- After you have a long conversation with another man, Louis will feel a little insecure and at the end of the conversation. He'll ask you all kinds of questions. It's as if he needs reminders or reassurance that you still love him and him only. "(y/n)? Who was that man you were talking to? W-what were you two laughing about? You still love me, right?" He would question nervously.

-You would just kiss all his worries away. "Stop worrying about that, Louis! Of course, I love you!" You say, laughing softly. You thought he was being so sweet when he was nervous like this.

- On other occasions, when Louis sees that you are uncomfortable and the other person is flirting excessively with you, he will walk up to you from behind and grab your hand. "Excuse me." He will say, and he'll just drag you away, holding your hand tightly.

- On the outside, he seems shy and harmless, but on the inside, he is boiling with hatred and disgust for the people that go up and talk to you. He just wants to slit their throats in half so he can have you all to himself. But of course, he doesn't go to that extent. You just think it's cute of him to react this way. He's a little insecure too and wants you by his side all the time. 

- Albert is very protective of you. Actually, protective would be an understatement. Since you belonged to a noble family, there were many other nobles who hoped to have your hand in marriage. It doesn't help that your father keeps bringing new suitors to meet you.

- Whenever you are talking to any nobleman, Albert makes sure he is always, if not beside you, close to you. He trusts you with his life, however, he doesn't trust the noble strangers. He knows that they are just filthy, greedy men, therefore, he just wants to make sure you aren't talking to the wrong people.

- Albert knows better than to leave your side at the busy and crowded noble parties you two have to attend. It's not that he's jealous, again, he's just overprotective. When he does see that a nobleman is trying to get too close to you, he politely walks over to them and makes it clear that you are already taken.

- "Please excuse me, sir. I see you and my dear (y/n) are getting along quite nicely?" He said, all the while placing a hand on your waist. The nobleman trying to talk to you felt intimidated by Albert's presence and excused himself, leaving hurriedly. He knew better than to take what belonged to Albert James Moriarty.

- The classical music filled the ballroom. Albert held your waist protectively, starting to dance slowly with you. "Do tell me, was that man bothering you, (y/n)?"

- You laughed. "Well, he was one of the suitors my father introduced me to. Honestly, he was very irritating, and he kept making advances at me even when I was clearly not interested. Really, it was disgusting. I'm glad you came to save me."

- He chuckled softly. "I suppose I'll just have to deal with him personally." Of course, you never knew what he meant by that. You supposed maybe he was just going to have a talk with him, but that really wasn't even close to what he really meant.

- He would very much like to gouge out the eyes of any filthy noble who even looks at you. And all that being said, you're basically unapproachable at parties. Noblemen learned to stay away from you since Albert is always beside you, guarding what's most precious to him. And since he is a well-respected noble, usually nobody dares to try and flirt with you.

- Moran gets jealous of you when you flirt with other men at the bar. Of course, he knows it's your job, so he doesn't interfere unless it goes too far. Sometimes, he tries to distract himself by gambling.

- Honestly, no man in the bar ever dared to approach you after meeting Moran. He's always there, glaring at them, marking it clear that you're his territory. He does get a little irritated when you don't give him the attention he wants.

- When he gets jealous, you can tell because when he frowns menacingly and his jaw clenches up. He then glares at the man you are facing and holds your waist protectively. He just wants to give people a clear warning that you belong to him, and he would beat the shit out of anyone who tried messing with you.

- In Moran's point of view, the men at the bar are just like wolves waiting for their prey, and he wants to protect you. He wouldn't hesitate to beat them to a pulp, but he doesn't want to get kicked out, so he saves violence for more complicated situations.

- Once, a man was bothering you a little too much. By now, you're used to boys getting a little too close to you, but Moran knows you hate it. If they don't listen, he'll punch them, or maybe kick them to the floor, and walk away with you, holding you by your waist.

- After a few of those incidents, people just learned not to get too close with you, and they left you alone most of the time, scared of having their limbs broken by your boyfriend. "Moran, I'm losing customers because of you. You can't just beat up anyone who looks at me. I don't blame them, it's not their fault I'm so hot." You said, giggling at yourself.

- "What am I ever going to do with that confidence of yours. I'm just marking my territory, babe, so deal with it." He replied, smirking, throwing his jacket over your shoulders. Soon, every one of the regular customers in the bar knew you belonged to Sebastian Moran.

- When Fred gets jealous, he'll just act very reserved and quiet. That's how he usually is anyway. He tends to keep a lot of his feelings bottled up, and doesn't like to show them outwardly.

- He would never want you to find out that he gets jealous when you talk to other boys. On some days, when he watches you from afar, he watches as you have conversations with other men. He gets a little sad to see you spending time with other boys, but sometimes he's too shy to come up to you and talk to you.

- Fred likes to listen in on the conversation, and eavesdrop, to make sure that the guy you are talking to isn't planning on hurting you in any way. Just like the others, he trusts you with his life. He knows you are a sincere and genuinely kind person, and that you would never hurt him. But, he has problems trusting your male friends and acquaintances.

- Fred gets insecure easily, a little bit like Louis. Once he got jealous of a butterfly. You and Fred were walking in a small garden, and you noticed a really pretty butterfly, resting on a bush of beautiful flowers. You immediately let go of Fred's hand to go and observe the insect you had stumbled upon.

- "Fred, look at this! It's so pretty!" You stared with wonder at the small butterfly as it flapped around the bush of flowers. Fred felt his empty hand, wishing you were still holding it. "Oh. Yeah." He said absentmindedly. "The flowers are so pretty too. I've never seen a butterfly like this one before! Maybe it's a rare species." You continued on.

- "Yeah... that's nice." He said awkwardly. You turned around to see him shyly kicking pebbles on the ground, looking down with some sadness. "Fred, are you... jealous?" You asked, smiling. He blushed and hid his face in his scarf from the embarrassment. "...No" He replied quietly.

- You laughed and went back to hold his soft hands. "That butterfly was nothing compared to you. You're much cuter and sweeter." You complimented him, as you intertwined your fingers with his. That made him smile a little. "Thanks." He said, still embarrassed at himself from the fact that he was jealous of a bug. After that, Fred didn't get as jealous or insecure as he used to feel. 

- Sherlock usually gets jealous when he doesn't get attention, and he is a big attention seeker. When he gets jealous, he gets a bit grumpy.

- Sometimes he'll come into the conversation and interrupt you when another man is talking to you. He'll just stride in and start talking, hoping to annoy the man into leaving. That usually works too. Other times, when he really gets jealous, he'll make out with you in public to show other men that you are off-limits. He's just a little insecure and wants to confirm that you are his.

- There was an incident where Sherlock got really frustrated. It was when his older brother visited. Mycroft insisted on meeting you, and when he came over, the two of you started talking and having a conversation.

- Sherlock was really pissed when he saw that all your attention was focused on his older brother instead. His reaction to it was quite amusing. He tried to annoy his older brother into leaving. First, he started smoking around Mycroft, and Sherlock would talk loudly over him whenever he even opened his mouth to speak.

- You and Mycroft both started getting annoyed from Sherlock's antics. But, Sherlock wanted to prove to Mycroft that you belonged to him, so he just randomly, mid-conversation, kissed you.

- That caused Mycroft to excuse himself and leave. "I guess I'll leave you two alone for now. Good day, Miss (y/n)." He said, as Sherlock continued kissing you passionately, and walked out the door a bit more quickly than usual.

- Once Mycroft rushed out the door, you shoved Sherlock lightly, scolding him for his immature actions. "Sherlock! What was that for?" You said, a little frustrated. "I was clearly talking to your older brother. He seemed like a good man! Now you made him leave!"

- Hearing that made him a little guilty. "Sorry, (y/n), I just don't like it when I don't get your attention." He pouted, rubbing his neck shamefully. "I'm sorry." You could never stay mad at Sherlock for more than a minute. You just went over and kissed him back. "You're such a baby, Sherlock. But how about today, I give you all the attention you want." 

- It's actually not that easy to make John jealous. He trusts you a lot and knows that you would never do anything to hurt him. Obviously, if he sees that you are uncomfortable in a situation with another man, he will come over and politely excuse you and he will make sure that the man stops.

- He almost never gets jealous. Since he is very social himself, he likes that you are also very social and open with others. However, there was one time that he was very angry. Another man came to publish his book, and you worked with him and talked to him for hours. You seemed so excited about his book, and you were talking to the stranger with clear interest and admiration.

- Watson was furious. How come he gets to just walk in here and act like he owns this place? My book is so much better than his random crap! Even with all this rage, Watson waited patiently until you were done. He trusts you a lot, but he doesn't trust others. He knew it was wrong of him to go up and start causing a scene at your office, so he waited until you were done.

- When the man walked out of the building, Watson was waiting at the exit and told the man, trying to sound intimidating. "Don't think you're book is as good as my book. And, just so you know, I am (y/n)'s biggest fan." His attempts to sound intimidating failed miserably though. He just sounded more annoyingly cute.

- Once, he even got jealous of a book. You had just bought the next book in your favorite series, and you were dying to read what happened next. So, you spent a whole day binge-reading your new novel, your total focus, and concentration set on the story in your lap.

- That made Watson a bit jealous. He didn't exactly like the fact that all of your attention was focused on your book, and you wouldn't even put it down to talk to him. "(y/n), do you want to go out and get some lunch?" He asked, but got no answer whatsoever. He tried asking again. "(y/n), want to come-"

-"Shhhh! I'm concentrating!" You scolded him. Then, retreated back to reading your book. He was getting a bit frustrated. He came and pulled the book out of your hands. "John! I was just getting to the good part! Give it back!" You reached for it but he yanked it away. "No! Now, let's go get lunch!" He said desperately. You pouted. "Just one more chapter?"

- "No! You've read half of the book in less than a few hours! You need a break. Wait... I have an idea! How about we go out and get some lunch together, and you can tell me all about what you have read so far! I'd love to know what the story's about." You almost squealed in excitement. "Okay! I'll tell you all about it!" Watson sighed in relief. He was able to get your eyes off of that book, for now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 712 37
An avid fan of Moriarty the Patriot, Stella is sitting one day watching her beloved show when suddenly, she's pulled in. Literally. Now stuck in the...
840K 28.6K 96
The hiatus is still killing me and I'm still writing. #SHERPRESSION (Requests are always open for any characters)
452K 12.6K 110
Like the title, a bunch of Moriarty The Patriot x Reader stories since I can barely find any anywhere ;-; kudos to those who write for feeding me wel...
1.5M 46.8K 99
We are on an infinite hiatus with this show, so read up!