Locatlie: The Revelation. (Bo...

By Locatlie

After Julia gets taken by a gang, her husbands must do everything in their power to get her back. Once they d... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 4

378 24 12
By Locatlie

"I count on that indeed." I said looking at him as I went and sat on the table and William stood next to me. I grabbed an apple and I cut off a piece and handed it to William. "The first thing I want to know is, what you said and did to our wife." I said. His eyes widened for a second.

"We-we" Will at that moment hit him hard with a whip and he screamed. "We wanted to rape her, touch her, but she fought back, and fought back hard. They beat her up, killing the baby." He said tears streaming down his face. "Just as we were about to; you guys came. I swear. Nobody penetrated her. She is still holy."

"Nobody penetrated her." Hugo said as he walked in angrily now and I looked at him and I smiled.

"Who is with our wife?"

"Nat." Hugo spat. "Did you touch our wife?" Hugo said grabbing a knife and slicing his chest open, blood coming out.

"No. No. I didn't touch her. The only woman I've ever touched is Sally." He said and as he said Sally's name he started to sob even more.

"How dare you say her name." I yelled as I stood up and went into his face, grabbing his face. "She loved you, took care of you, we took care of you, and how do you repay us and our family?" I yelled in his face. "You take our wife, let her be touched, kill the future king of this country, and then want mercy?" I yelled at him as I broke his nose and he screamed again.

"What was said to our wife? What was the goal?" Hugo said as he went and sat down with Will as I was grabbing some stuff, putting it on a rolling table.

"We wanted to take her to the US" He said tears rolling down his face. "Where she would testify against the three of you. The three of you would be imprisoned and Trendan would take over. It was all his idea. He thought that if he had someone inside the family, that it would work" He said as he was a blubbering mess. "He convinced me it would work, I thought it would work. But she didn't want to go, not even after-" but he stopped and I looked up at him.

"Not even after what Harry?" I said looking at him but he didn't answer so I electrocuted him and he screamed it out, his body tensing "Not even after what Harry?"

"I told her the truth about the Process" He screamed. "About the voting." He said and I looked at Hugo and William, and the three of us knew right away that this was why she didn't want Hugo and William; she knew that they had not voted for her. She knew that our choice, not mine, but our choice had been Heather first. "She didn't believe it; she didn't believe it. She didn't want to say anything about the process. She didn't know any information."

"You thought, might as well have fun?"

"The last-" But he stopped again his eyes widening in fear and I again electrocuted him but he didn't want to talk and I then waterboarded him. "The last time with Rebecca" He screamed out; his head back and I took a step back in shock right away. "Some of the men had fun with her as well, so they thought they could have fun with her too. Wanted to take her away and keep her locked up. With Rebecca it was the same, but one guy went too rough and she died. We wanted to keep her and trade her for our freedom, but then we got caught. I was supposed to leave a minute after you arrived to keep the story straight, to pressure you." He said "Along with Trendan and Evan. But you guys arrived and it was too late. It's too late" He said and I looked at him for a second and I nodded at that as Will was still staring ahead in total shock over the revelation about the process. She knew that she was a second choice and with her jealousy and insecurity about Heather, this was bad. But something we didn't have to worry about for a while. She was in rest for four weeks.

He started talking about how this was planned and I listened to that, hurting him whenever it took too long for him to think. After a while there was knocking on the window and I turned my head.

"You two continue." I said and I walked out and my heart froze right away as I saw my sister staring at me. Her blue eyes staring back at me, her blonde hair in a bun on the top of her head. She was wearing a suit like she always did; she always looked presentable. She was presentable. She owned the fact that she was a princess and always thought she could do a better job in ruling than we could ever do.

"Is it true? Is he part of it?" She whimpered. I can't remember a day in my life that I had ever seen her upset. She had always been 12 years elder, so the moment that I could remember her, she was already 18 or something, so she was an adult for me. More an aunt than a sister. Right now, she wouldn't look me in the eyes. She was petrified of me. It probably didn't' help that I had her husband's blood on my body. For the past hours I had thought that she might be a part of it, but with the way she was looking at me, or rather not looking at me right now, I knew she wasn't.

"Yes" I said calmly, and her shoulders fell even more. "He's given us loads of information though." I added. "More than we could hope for. He says he knew about mum as well" he said and that's when she broke. She was immensely close with mum in the beginning of her life. I leapt forward and I grabbed her as she screamed it out in pain and she cried it out. I looked ahead and I saw that my three fathers were staring at this in pain but also in shock. I wasn't the sentimental or consoling type. "His soul has been replenished" I said grabbing her face wiping the tears from her face. "You and your kids, they will go to Brusta for a month to clear your mind." I said and the pain in her eyes. "After that everything will be all right ok? The interim-mayor has been informed as well and he will take over."

"My boys." she stammered and I nodded at that.

"Maria will have the talk with them. It will all be all right. You are my sister though, even though we haven't always been close, you are my sister." I said as I wiped more tears from her face and she stared at me and she nodded. "You can say goodbye to him, but afterwards I would advise to never visit him again as he will not be whom you have in your mind. IF you don't want to say goodbye to him, I can understand that too." She looked at me for a second and nodded slowly as she wiped more tears from her face and she looked sideways "If you want you can also channel your inner Lucas" I added with a joke. "But we will have to be in the room. I do not want him to die today, and I will not allow it." I said. "He is responsible for the holding the goddess of Seglusm hostage. He is responsible for the goddess of Seglusm being sexually assaulted. He is responsible for the death of our son, whom would have been the future king of this country." I said and her eyes widened; she had not known that "He attempted to either conspire against our reign, or kidnap the goddess of Seglusm. He told her about the vote and about Heather. He cannot die today."

"Your baby died?" She said and her eyes didn't know sadness this time, but I saw the anger appear in her eyes.

"Yes" I said. "Don't" I added and she nodded slowly looking at me and she then looked sideways at the door.

"How is she?" She whimpered and I looked sideways at the door as well.

"She's going to be in sleep for a month. Her ribs and skull are broken. She had a forced miscarriage. She was threatened, her whole team died in front of her, no was killed in front of her. She lost her child.' I said and she nodded at that.

"I want to go inside." Sally said and I nodded at that. "I won't give him a quick death. He doesn't deserve it. I just don't understand." she stammered and I nodded as I looked at her. "Can you give me a minute though?"

"Off course. Do you want a big announcement before you walk in or?" I said and she looked at me with some amusement. Her eyes then softened, as I had a smile on my face, and she looked at my face and she grabbed it for a second nodding. "What?" I said with a small smile.

"Even though you're a lot like dad, sometimes you remind me a lot of her. It's nice to have. You have her smile" She said and I smiled a bit at that. "I'd love a normal announcement, not a 'the king of knives is here' dramatics but." She said a bit nervously and afraid.

"Off course. I also want you to know that you not need worry about the three of us blaming you in any way shape or form. I will admit that I at first was curious about you having any involvement in this. I also asked Simon to look into that because-"

"Off course" She said right away. "Totally understandable. I'm going to freshen up"

"Ok" I said and I walked back in as Will and Hugo both had blood on them and they were listening to him talk. I went and stood in between them though and I put my arms over their shoulders.

"Guess what?" I said with my big 'psychotic' smile, as Nat once called it.

"What?" William said, recognising it as well.

"We have a very special guest." I said rubbing my hands together. "Because not only have you fucked up my family and my wife." I said with a huge smile. "You will leave behind my sister and my nephews and our precious beautiful niece." I said and his eyes widened. "And our sister wants to say goodbye, who is Sally from again, I forgot?" I said acting stupid.

"Lucas most def." Hugo said with a huge smile.

"O King Lucas. I've heard that all his children have this family trait." I said with a huge smile on my face as his eyes widened. "Sally has always held it back though, the bore." I said yawning dramatically "But I could see it in her eyes, she wants revenge. She's even more anal about rules and Seglusa than Hugo" I said and Hugo burst out into laughter at that. The door then opened. "Family reunion." I said giggling as Sally walked in and the look in her eyes, looking at Harry; it was pure disgust. I loved seeing it.

"I'm going to set up the next brothers." I said with a huge smile on my face. "One Lucasoffspring in a torture room is more than enough, otherwise it's just too much crazy." I said and Sally looked at me now, blinking.

"No. You stay. You have to tell me what everything does." She said. "Hugo and Will can set up the next." She said and I stared at her for a second and Harry's eyes widened.

"That sounds great too" I said excited.

"Who do you want boss?" Will said looking at Sally as I looked at Hugo and then to Harry.

"Gag him for a bit, want to have a nice heart on heart with my brother instead of hearing his whining" Sally said and I put my hands together excited and Hugo smiled a bit as he did that, Harry crying.

"Set Trendan." I said casually and Will nodded looking at me.

"What does this do?" Sally said as she pointed to several things and I explained them all calmly to her, looking at her face to make sure she could deal with it. She nodded at that, biting the top of her lip.

"What do you want to do? Do you want him to be in pain for the rest of his life, short term pain, do you just want to beat him up and slash him?" I asked her and she looked at me tears welling in her eyes and something told me she couldn't do the torturing herself and I understood that. They had been high school sweethearts. I saw Harry as basically one of my brothers. I had only been married to Jules for 20 weeks and the idea that I'd have to hurt her, even if she had betrayed me, I wouldn't be able to do it. "Do you want me to do something for you?" I asked and she blinked and nodded slowly. "Do you want to choose?" I asked carefully and she looked at Harry now and Harry was staring at Sally, tears gushing down his cheeks.

"I just want to know why he'd do this." She whimpered softly. "Why risk it all?"

"Do you want to hear it from him or?" I asked and she looked at me. "I know the answer"

"No, I don't want to hear him talk." She said looking at me "Why did he risk it all?"

"Trendan promised him second in command." I said and her eyes fell and nodded slowly. "He had faith in the mission and thought it would succeed." I added

"Well, then I hope that he lives a long and painful life" She said looking at him and he stared back at her with such sadness. "That the power he wanted, was worth never seeing our boys graduate, never walking down our precious Lilybeth down the aisle." She said her voice breaking. "Never getting to meet our grandchildren." She added and I put my hand on her back. I didn't even know why I was being so nice to her, I guess I just felt bad for her. "Never having our happy ending." She added and she then broke down and I hugged her and while doing that I gave him a karate chop in his chest.

"Let's get out of here ok." I said and she nodded.

"Wait" She said as we were almost by the door and she turned around, took off her wedding ring and threw it at him. "Goodbye Harry." She said and she walked out and she then continued to sob like mental and Simon walked up to her and held onto her immensely tightly. I looked at Lucas whom had his clothes on to start hurting his son in law.

"His heart?" Lucas said looking at me.

"15." I said and he nodded as Sally was still going mental and I felt bad for her. I rubbed her back and she turned around and hugged me.

"Thank you for staying with me." She stammered and I grabbed her face and wiped the tears from her face and looked into her blue eyes. "You're way too sweet."

"Don't you dare" I joked back and she giggled a bit. "He also told her about Heather by the way." I said and her eyes widened and my father's eyes widened as well. "So that's going to cause problems in our marriage."

"I'm sure you will get through it-"

"O he will." Hugo said walking out and she looked at him with her eyes widening "She knows that he voted for her, just heard from Evan the words that our precious Harry used." he said in disgust and Sally still held on to me. "That's why she couldn't even have us near her. She knows that we lied about what happened, and about our vote. She's only angry at Trevor for lying about it. He'll get through this. We'll have to do serious shit to make sure that things go back to normal" Hugo sighed and Sally nodded slowly. "How are you?" He demanded to Sally.

"I'm ok." She said. "Trev was great." She sighed and I smiled a bit at that.

"You're going to Brusta now, and after that?" I asked her curiously and she looked at me for a second and nodded slowly.

"I think we're staying in Brusta until the end of the year. It's best for the boys and Lilybeth" She said and I nodded at that. She had two boys whom were 16 and 14, and one girl whom was 6.

"Off course." I confirmed.

"After that I think I'll go to Prangie. I'm sure the kids would love to grow up close to our family now that." She said with a frown.

"Off course" Simon said as Lucas went in and Steven walked up towards Hugo and I let out a small breath.

"I'm going to see how Will's doing. Call me whenever you need anything" I demanded to her and she stared at me with those mumlike eyes, which made me a bit emotional. "And I'll get it done ok? You're a princess of Locatlie, a pig like him doesn't get to ruin you ok?"

"Off course" She said and I turned around with a small smile, as I was now able to do my favourite pastime; hurting people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

278K 10.9K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
270K 12.7K 54
The 3rd book of the Everyone Breaks Series. ****TRIGGER WARNING**** Again, like the other two books before this one (that I hope you've read), If you...
175K 3.8K 22
(ENGLISH) Till death do us part~ (the third book of the King series) It's been years since Juliana has last seen or heard from Jaxon. She has been bu...
61.5K 2.3K 30
⭐𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦⭐ Grace Matthews yearns to break away from her small hom...