Locatlie: The Revelation. (Bo...

By Locatlie

After Julia gets taken by a gang, her husbands must do everything in their power to get her back. Once they d... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 3

359 24 5
By Locatlie

Trevor P.O.V

As I ran towards Gotar prison as fast as I could, I saw the bus with my two fathers driving towards the place, but I didn't care. I had to run now. She was in pain and she was losing our baby. When I arrived at Gotar Prison, they were already awaiting me. I ran towards the elevator and I saw Nat standing by the reception.

"Call Sally. Now." I yelled desperately as the elevator doors closed. My sister would have to lose her husband and would have to go to Brusta to pray for her and her children's soul. That heartless dick. No. Trevor. Keep cool. She needs you to concentrate.

I arrived at the medical ward and I ran in. "My wife." I screamed as I kicked open a door. "She's 17 weeks pregnant, lost the baby. Maybe raped." I said and I placed her on a bed and she looked at me with so much pain. "If anything happens to her, all of you will be transported to X-0 and will have to deal with my wrath." I said to the doctors, grabbing him by his shirt.

"Trevor." William spat at me and I let go of the doctor right away.

"Off course, my king." he stammered and he walked away with her and I then turned around and Hugo and Will were standing there.

"Who is with those 30 shits now?" I yelled at them, grabbing Hugo by the shirt and smashing him against the wall.

"Calm down Trevor. Please." Will said putting his hand on my shoulder. "Steven and Simon just arrived. They're helping them transport them to X-0. They will be put into cells and they know that the three of us can only touch them. They have asked papa to be able to have his fun with Harry. I have agreed as this affects his daughter. The best doctors in the world are helping her. You got to calm down and let Hugo go ok bro."

"How can I calm down when my fucking wife was laying on the stone-cold fucking ground just like mum? Blood everywhere." I yelled at him "She's my whole fucking life William."

"And she is mine too you complete and utter asshole. But as you saw she didn't respond well to Hugo and I. You are the only one she allowed to come close to her. You are the one she needs right now. She needs you right now and if you're in this zone, that won't help. You might do something stupid."

"What I'm going to do now is go down and hurt all those fuckers." I yelled back at him letting go of Hugo whom was staring at me in pure fear.

"No, you're not" William said and I turned around grabbing him by the neck and he put his hands on my arm. "She needs you. She needs you. She asked for you, she longed for you. If you're not there with her when she wakes up, she'll feel like shit. She'll think that revenge is more important than her." he said holding onto my hand very tightly, as if he could beat me. "And you have no control over your emotions, it's your number one rule" He said. "Please let go. It's our wife too. I'll go down ok? I'll go down and report on anything through the earpiece ok?" he stammered.

"I need to know why now, why her, why there" I spat at him as I let go of him slightly. "I need to know what they did to her, what they said to her that she doesn't go to her mental save haven, you" I said pointing to him. "I want to know who the leader is, what their goal is, names of others within the organization." I said and William nodded looking at me. "And I want an update every fucking minute or I will go down there, with her in my arms and do it my fucking self."

"Ok." William said looking at me with tears in his eyes. "Thank you Trev. Thank you"

The doctor then came out and I turned around my eyes widening. "I am sorry to inform you that she has indeed lost the baby. We got him out through c-section." He said, my heart sinking. "She has broken ribs and her skull. She is in a lot of pain. We advise, but have to ask permission of course, to give her the drought of sleep for at least a month to physically recover." I looked at William now and he stared back at me, and I saw possibilities.

"Do it." Hugo said. "You two go, I know you two need to get the aggression out. I'll stay with her and bring her to her room in our castle. If she takes the injection, we know she'll be down for a bit."

"You sure?" I demanded and he nodded as I then grabbed his face and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "I love you brother." I said looking into his eyes as the adrenaline was taking over again.

"Yeah, I'm happy you're on my side too today." He said with a small smile and I smiled.

"I would never actually hurt you, Will would kill me." I sighed and he smiled and I took a deep breath

"Go. They're arriving any minute probably." Hugo said and I nodded as I walked towards the elevator and I looked at Will and he looked back at me.

"How do you want to do this?" Will stated as we went down the elevator as he was taking off the clothes he was wearing right now, stripping down to his underwear. I started doing that as well. We then arrived at the bottom floor and walked to the train.

"Papa wants to go for Harry, so before that happens, I want to talk to him." I said and Will nodded looking at me. "And afterwards dad can have his fun with him."

"What if Sally comes?" William said and I frowned looking at him. "She is Lucas' daughter; she has the itch as well."

"Under monitor by dad or me, I don't want her to give him a mercy kill." I said calmly and he nodded looking at me. We then walked to the elevator that we needed again, carrying all our stuff, only in our underwear. I stared ahead and I looked at Will and Will back at me and we gave each other a nod as the elevator door then opened.

There were loads of people here all talking through one another, I saw that Natalie was yelling things and so was Lucas. But the moment that they saw the red light, they turned around and saw us, they shut up. Every single one of them kneeled, apart from Nat, whom put her head down. I walked to the ready table.

"I want Harry in K-2." I said calmly looking at everyone. "The rest of them will be put in cells and they will wait their turn"

"But-" Lucas started and I stared at him with my look and he shut up.

"We will only talk and do some light maiming. He will be your personal bitch after our interrogation" Is aid and he nodded thankfully. "If my sister, Sally, whom you will recognise from my eyes." I said looking at all the people staring at me, as I put on pants. "Walks in, she will only be allowed to see her husband with the accompany of one of the six kings" I said and Natalie looked up, her eyes widening. "We do not want any mercy killings. You might know some of the people you will see. Every single interrogation or session will be filmed. If you do a session that is not recorded, you will be suspended without privileges for a month." I said and everyone's eyes went wide at that. "The most important thing we need to figure out are the following, Will." I said and Will whom had dressed as well grabbed the board and he wrote down what I said.

"Why now? Why her? Why here?" I started and everyone wrote that down and I saw Lucas looking at me. "What do they know about the attack to my mother" I said and William wrote that down "What have they done to her? What have they said to her?" I said and I took a deep breath. "Will and I will lead this case. William will be switching off with me for the upcoming month at least" I said and Will nodded looking at me. "I will start it off until tomorrow 6am, he will stay however long he see fit. Every day between 6 and 7 there will be a debriefing" I said and he nodded. "Every morning and every evening."

"Sounds good." Will said and everyone looked up at him and I saw Steven and Simon walking in now and seeing us.

I saw that Natalie raised her hand and I looked at her. "What?" I snapped at her.

"How is she?" She stammered softly looking at me and everyone was silent looking at us.

"She broke a couple of ribs and her skull" William said and I put my hair in the headband. "They also murdered our baby." She said and Nat started to sob now, covering her mouth and I sighed at that a bit.

"Have they arrived?" I said to Simon and Simon nodded.

"Everyone get k-2 ready. I want to start in five minutes." I spat at them and I took a deep breath as I updated them on what I said. "You four" I said looking at four of my favourite colleagues. "I want all of you to go in and ask for the name and their namesakes. That is all. Then I want you to contact their family and tell them that they have committed a crime. That they will be picked up for Brusta asap. I want the five of you to arrange that. Is that clear?" I said and they bowed for me. "One of them, is named Harry. He is our brother-in-law and will be informed by us."

"I already informed Sally. Lea will watch her kids, and she is coming over as we speak. Will be here in an hour and a half."

"Did she know?" I said not looking at Steven whom was staring at me with worry.

"She had no idea." He stammered and I nodded.

"I want the two of you to go to B3 and look for potential other threats right now. Have everyone strip and check for tattoos. You can take the 20 men that we took with in search for her." I said and Steven and Simon nodded. "The two of you will get information from these five about their names, I want to know everything about them."

"Yes, my king" Steven said. "Where is King Hugo?" he said looking around.

"He is with our wife, will escort her back to the castle after taking the drought of painlessness." I said and he nodded looking at me. "She will be down for a month."

"I'll go there with Yordi then, is that ok? We've had a long shift?" Nat said carefully

"Yes. I want you to contact Lea too. She will want to be here." I said "And I want you to contact the rest of our sisters."

"Yes." She said and I took a deep breath as I saw that the room was getting ready.

"Will." I stated, and he looked at me. "You go ahead first to put some fear into him. That way you can announce me in spectacular fashion."

"And you can calm down?" He said and I nodded slowly as Natalie gave Lucas a hug. Lucas had tears in his eyes as I knew that he had suffered loads. I nodded as I walked up to dad. Before today, I always felt bad for him. The idea that he had looked through the whole of Gotar before finding mum dead on the streets. I could not imagine the pain that he experienced, but I had today. Natalie let go of Lucas and I wrapped my arms around him to hug him and he did not expect it, but after two seconds he put his arms around me and I let out a deep breath.

"I love you dad." I said as he rubbed my back. "Proud of you."

"I'm proud of you too son." he stammered. I grabbed his face and he stared back into mine, our blue meeting.

"I will avenge her." I said wiping the tears from his face. "I'm so proud of you. I've only been with Jules for 20 weeks, you for 20 years at least, the idea" I said shaking my head as I in the background could hear Harry scream as Will walked in, but I ignored that. "You're my everything ok."

"You are too boy. I'm so happy that you were able to save her in time." He stammered and I nodded.

"I am too." I confirmed and I took a deep breath as I saw that Will was placing the H-X on him, the heart monitor. Then he placed the L-X on him, which was painful. It was to check his lung capacity. Harry was yelling at him that he was the mayor and that he was granted a great place in heaven, that he should get some sort of leniency.

"How did Sally respond?" I asked as Lucas sighed.

"She was livid and heartbroken apparently. Probably doesn't believe it." Lucas said as I then heard William say the most terrifying words that a Local could hear; the words of his soul being replenished and Harry screamed it out. I then tapped on the mirror.

"We would like to have some information Harry." William said.

"We?" he stammered.

"You think that he would really stay away from this?" William said amused. "The brother-in-law of the king, and you think the king of knives will stay out. O Harry, Harry, Harry" he said and I saw the fear in his eyes. "We promised the king of pain, that we wouldn't hurt you too much. We'll leave that up to him." King of Pain was the name that dad, Lucas, had gotten. Harry then shook his head.

"Have mercy, have mercy, I'll say anything you want." Harry said and I opened the door and Harry looked at me and screamed it out, backing away, or wanting to, but he was obviously stuck and I smiled. 

The party was about to begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 497 46
From where it all started My Life as I knew it before my world turned upside down was great, no not just great it was fabulous. It truly was until I...
125K 6.4K 17
Vampires have conquered Julia's country, leaving her without friends, family or a place to call home. Caught in the middle of the war, a powerful vam...
5.2K 418 24
"We give the United League 7 days to give our wife and daughter back to the place where they belong. We give the United League 7 days to rethink all...
82.1K 3.3K 42
[βœ“ Continuation of book MAFIA'S DESIRE] β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ The story of Anna and Ivan continues as more obstacles started to cross their path. How will they gon...