She Belongs To The King

By lilibetR

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐚, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰�... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝟏|𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓
𝟐| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟑|𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝟒|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟓|𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝟔|𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟕|𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟖|𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟗|𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃
𝟏𝟎| 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝟏𝟏|𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟏𝟐|𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝟏𝟑|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝟏𝟒|𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝟏𝟓|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟏𝟔|𝐍𝐄𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟕|𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝟏𝟖|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋
𝟏𝟗|𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝟐𝟎|𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄
𝟐𝟏|𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇
𝟐𝟐|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟐𝟑|𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌
𝟐𝟒|𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄
𝟐𝟓|𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄
𝟐𝟕|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟖|𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟐𝟗|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝟑𝟎|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝟐𝟔|𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

48.7K 1.7K 385
By lilibetR

"Adam?" I puzzled, scratching my head at the sight of his brownish blonde hair under the moonlight, one arm over the roof of the car. His eyebrows were furrowed, he looked concerned, like he was about to catch a thief himself.

"H-how did you know i was here?" I questioned, did he track my phone? Is my find my friends on? I blocked his number though... i was seriously puzzled on seeing the one person i was trying so hard to avoid that i retreated all the way to the suburbs.

"Liam told me" he replied gently.

That traitorous little bitch, didn't he swear he wouldn't tell anyone where i was till i was ready to come back? Wow so i just can't trust anyone in this damn association can i?

"Why? Why did you go away? Why did you leave...me?" He pleaded, his chocolate brown eyes going along with his voice. He let go of the roof his very expensive sports car showing off parked in the corner of the pavement in a very middle class suburb. Why of course, what better way to stand out than drive out here with a car that cost as much as all the houses in this entire street.

How the hell am i gonna explain all this to Anna? It's just a bougie thief passing through after robbing a very expensive car.

He reached closer to me, his expression expecting an explanation from me. Do i really have to repeat these events again for the second time today?

"I- just can't keep up with the mind games Adam, I can't do it anymore. I was right all along and you proved it, you literally fucking proved it the next day!" I exclaimed, my voice going higher with irritation. My palm forming into a fist. How long can i take this, how many more moments with Adam can i take? I just wanted to get away and he's right here at my fucking doorstep.

"What? What are you talking about? What did i prove Antheia? The last time we were together was that night in the balcony?" I could sense from his tone he was getting irritated just as much as i was adding the fact that he's more confused; what is he stupid? How is he playing dumb this way?

"Yeah? And then you slept with Jenna the next day right after saying you LOVE ME? How fucked up is that? I'm not some pawn in your little rich people game" I could feel tears forming in my eyes, a lump in my throat getting wider enough to stop me from speaking further.

Adam looked surprised he actually had to take step back, he scrunched his face in further confusion. He looked at me as if i was speaking in Latin. His expression made me doubt myself for a second, wait was i speaking English? No i know what i saw. I know what i saw that night, she was right there, her words stung too hard.

"What...?" He spat out, his face still scrunched up in a confused expression.

"What do you mean what? Stop taking me for a fool Adam? I came over to your apartment when we got back...Jenna was there AT YOUR PLACE!" At this point i was waving my hands in pure frustration, like what's not clicking you Elon Musk on steroids.

"You literally went back just to continue whatever you two had? After promising me? You wont hurt me? And the god damn gall to tell me i was the problem?"

I'm not even upset anymore I think I'm ready to fight this man right here right now, he wants smoke. I will bust his jaw like i did to Edward's. I clearly woke up today to seek violence. How dare he take me as a fool, coming all the way to my house?

"Antheia... Antheia.." He reached out to me in an attempt to calm me down , his arms up. In a surrendering manner. Oh now he wants peace?

"Antheia I wasn't home that whole day. I was not...home" Adam insisted, his eyes staring into me making sure i heard every single word he just said.

I felt my body become stone. I'm sorry, what did he say?

"W-what... now why would i believe you?"

He audibly sighed, tilting his head to look at me as if i was some child throwing a tantrum. Okay fair enough, i kinda was.

"I was at a meeting with Rhiannon's dad, you should ask her. From the time i left the castle, i was... working... I crashed at Edward's that night" I could see he was trying to hide his smile. As if a sense of relief rushed over him.

I was trying to do the math inside my head, connecting the dots. My eyes widened when i realized i may have jumped the gun here. Boy don't you feel extremely fucking stupid right now. Why do i even say back? Do i...apologize? I am internally screaming. Oh my god.

"Why would Jenna say that you... and how was she even at yours?-" ... "The security just lets her in since she used to come over....back then" he cringed, clearly not proud about that fact. "I don't know why she was there but she'll be gone immediately" he added firmly. "Nothing ever happened between us the entire time she was here" he reassured me.

"I- I couldn't let anything happen" his eyes searched for mine.

My eyes widened at the confession, attempting my best to hide my smile.

"It's only been you. I only wanted to be with you"

Well I'll be damned, he really propelled up Jenna into the kings for that short period just for the theatrics of it all.

He reached out to grab my hand, gently caressing my skin, his brown eyes yearning for me.

"You know... all this could've been avoided if you just talked to me Antheia" he suggested, slowly making his way closer to me. Just how close he was to me inside that room when we were hiding from Erika, how close he was that night on the balcony. My heart is doing it's usual in the presence of Adam. Gripping onto my wrist I'm pretty sure he can feel how violently my heart is beating right now. Does he know what he does to me? How he makes me feel?

"Well it's not like something like that isn't in your character" I claimed, trying to cling on to the last of my dignity after being exposed for being a dumbass.

"Is it that hard for you to trust me? Even after i said i love you? Why would i even think to do something like that when you're the only person i want Antheia! You're the only one I think about" he stressed, his grip on my hand getting tighter, indicating he does not want to let me go as if I'd go missing again.

Damn it he's winning, my big mouth got nothing to say when I usually always do. I exhaled deeply, every inch of me wanting to melt within his arms. Admit it you idiot, your theatrical ass messed up colossally. I could've just... fact checked but i guess i was really hurt and needed space. Which is very valid considering I've been vary of Adam's intentions from the very beginning.

Am i that easily going to believe him after the doing the most to get away? Going so far as to quitting the Kings? Looking into his eyes he's only looked and sounded this sincere when he was telling me how he felt...about me. Everything seems to add up and it's about time i take down the walls I've very clearly built in front of him. My whole being yearns for him, and everything i assumed was clearly wrong, i need to let it go.

"Aww" a familiar voiced cooed from the distance. Of course Anna was listening in this whole time. I guess i don't have to explain myself to her anymore. Everything played out right here on the pavement as is pretty self explanatory.

The next mission is to walk back home when it's obviously clear i ran back to Anna's because of love problems. Lord take me now.

His eyes were intensely digging into me.

"You did all this and got away because you thought...i was with someone else?" He let out a smirk, a smug one at that. "You got jealous" he teased, pulling me into his arms.

"No!" I shut him down immediately, "I didn't want to end up a fool okay?"

"You have a tendency to self sabotage things you know that?" He cooed, ready to just embrace me and not let go one bit. I sighed, realizing he's right. Damn it how does he know me so well. I do, i do self sabotage many things but i do not regret taking a break from all this nonsense. Who has the headspace to deal with all this? Not me.

Who is this version of Adam king? The first time i met him he had a dark cloud over him like he was the punisher. He walks into a room and he instantly becomes gloomy. Flowers wither at the sight of him and look at him now, his eyes like a little puppy. Refusing to unhand me.

"Why were you at my place that night?" He asked, snapping out of his soft expression.

Oh boy.

Now I HAVE to tell him what was on my mind that night, why i was really there. My eyes looked around, trying to think of a more vague answer that doesn't give out the real reason.

The real reason being that i... love him too.

His eyes searched for mine once more. His eyebrows slightly furrowed as he waited for me to answer.

"I came to say...that"

My ears were drumming with how loud my heart was beating, i can't even hear myself anymore. He tilted his head, looking at me as if he got all the time in the world to hear me say it. I'm exhausted it's almost midnight and this man is making things difficult but I don't want him to let go.

"I feel the same way about you"

I fucking did it. I said it out loud and he knows how i feel. A wide smile formed on his lips. He was beaming, pulling me into a tight hug. I fit right in. His arms wrapped around me, i felt what i felt that night. Comfort. Warmth. I felt like i was home, even though technically I'm just a few feet away from the front door to a house i find comfort in.

Why do i ruin the vibe all the time?

"That's my girl" he whispered into my ear, before pulling me into a kiss. His towering figure engulfing me in his arms. His soft lips attacking mine. It was everything, it felt like every good emotion take over me all at once. The way he was kissing me as if he was thirsty and i was his only source of water, i could feel how much he missed me. And i missed him too.

"Okay pack it up Bonnie and Clyde this is a PG neighborhood" Anna's voice called out for us from the distance, making us burst out laughing in the middle of our kiss.

"Come back with me" he whispered, his eyes were longing for me. As always, he looked like a painting under the moonlight. The bright like was glistening, making his eyes even more beautiful to stare into.

I nodded my head.

Guess I'm all yours Adam King.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459 47 9
Athena Yondoris lives a simple life. She's a straight-A student in her school. She loves going to parties, and dressing up pretty. She likes to keep...
271K 7.4K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...
5.4M 126K 35
One bad-ass gangleader, and one sassy 'good' girl. Let me introduce Adam. He's the leader of the most feared gang in town. He's handsome, and cold he...
288K 10.2K 47
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐚" Book two of She Belongs to the King. Antheia and Adam's relationship couldn't be any more of...