My change (StingLu fanfic)

By I_l0ve_anime101

READ TO FIND OUT. More

My sorrowful words
The news
Explanation
the trance
Lost Lucy
The bed
What to say
we've been found
My unspoken words
A/N

Home

5.9K 169 7
By I_l0ve_anime101

Lucy's pov

I woke up not knowing where I was and what I was doing their but a few minutes later I started to remember and it hit me I ran out of the infirmary and went to the bath room to look in the mirror.

  I had black hair and different colored eyes . I looked different I couldn't stand looking in the mirror when suddenly the mirror broke and I was scared I screamed.

Mira came running in and asked me what happened I told her what happened. I finally got to sad to be their so i let the guild and go home. I sat on the bed and started to cry and ask myself "why am I here?" .

I started to think about what happened at the guild I started to cry thinking why would he say that to me . My chest hurt so much I felt pain build up again and the light started to come out of my body but this time it was making a hole in the roof of my apartment and I started to scream you could hear me from the stars all I could think was it hurt it hurt it hurt it hurts. Erza came crashing in screaming "LUCY!!"

Sorry it was short I had Major writers block sorry as always vote and comment thank you ♠♥♣♦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826K 8.2K 67
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
984K 30.5K 61
Dans un monde oรน le chaos et la violence รฉtaient maitre, ne laissant place ร  ne serrait ce qu'un soupรงon d'humanitรฉ. Plume รฉtait l'exception. Elle...
41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
4.3M 236K 49
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...