Never Forget - Mono X Six - L...

By Writer0001-

After the betrayal, things never quite were the same. Things changed in both Six and Mono that day and contin... More

1 - Mono
2 - Six
3 - Mono
4 - Six
5 - Mono
7 - Mono
8 - Six
9 - Mono
10 - Six
11 - Mono
12 - Six
13 - Mono
14 - Six
15 - Mono
16 - Six
17 - Author's note
18 - Mono
19 - Six
20 - Mono
21 - Six
22 - Mono
23 - Six
24 - Mono
25 - Six
26 - Mono
27 - Six
28 - Mono
29 - Six
30 - Mono
31 - Six
32 - Mono
33 A - Six & Gabby
33 B - Gabby
34 - Mono
35 - Six
36 - Mono

6 - Six

2.2K 69 80
By Writer0001-

A/N: HOLY SHITS. IM SO SORRY. I did not at all mean to keep anybody waiting. In fact I felt so guilty, I wrote part of this chapter at school (yes on paper) Even though it was a bad day it felt good to write. Enjoy.

Six stood on the dock, nervously looking towards Pale City. It had been so long since she had been here. How long? Was it ten years? More? It really felt like she had been gone a decade. Really just under one, it had been eight years, but Six didn't know that. She had lost track of time. Especially during her dreadful stay at the Maw. She didn't know how old she was. She just knew she was an adult.

It felt like each puddle and droplet of runoff, from rooftops, held many forbidden memories and traumas she had wished she could forget. Though during her stay here, she would be thinking about them more than ever.

The chill, damp air touched the tip of her nose, and refreshed her lungs. It caused her to pull her unbuttoned raincoat closer. She found ironic, that she ended back in Pale City, in what felt like the same old coat.

Six could hear footsteps behind her, though they were trying their hardest to keep quiet, she knew who they were. Six sighed, exhaling deeply and annoyedly. She braced for impact, stiffening and tensing.

A hand slapped hard against her ass, making a sound, before cupping it. "Hey dollface~" A voice that sounded like they smoked more than five packs a day, cooed into her ear.

"What do you want?" Six snapped harshly, moving away from him quickly. "You're a disgusting dick!" She griped, crossing her arms over her chest, facing him.

"Its Richard." He snarled, pulling her back to him in his arms. Six studied his disgusting, warped face, and ugly, twisted long, closed mouth smile that spread across his face. He had no eyes, or nose, but he had twenty-twenty vision. He was the captain of the ocean liner whom they played to transport customers to and from the Maw. He was clad in his uniform and smelled overwhelmingly of cologne that made six cough, and strong booze.

"I like the nickname better. It suits your personality. I'd say your personality type is...hm let me seek, jerk off??" Six snarled at him. He was holding her so close, she had no choice but to put her hands on his chest. He snarled, his lips turning down in a frown as he slowly slipped his hands down her waist, slim and curved, agonizing her, as he touched her lower back, and slid his hands to cup and grope her cheeks.

"I said get away from me!" Six hissed, shoving him so hard, he stumbled back away from her, almost falling but regaining his balance.

"I just thought since I'm always doing things for you and that little resort of yours, maybe you could do me a few favors...what would ya say dollface~ Don't say no~"

Six growled, menacingly and disgusted, trying to keep calm though. This man was always harassing her. Maybe she should teach him a lesson......

Her hands glowed, and between the two of them, a mass formulated, glowing with white and blue energy, buzzing and whizzing, impatient to be released from her fingers, waiting to sail right into her target.

"Maybe I should count for you." Six said, smirking, the corner of her mouth turning up at the side. She started, "One."

"W-wait! Just gimme a chance dollface. I'm better than that." He tried to bargain, sweat forming at his temples. He didn't know Six could do that. It was no use. Six would blast him.

"Two." The mass between her fingers, glowed brighter in its orb shape, its energy and size was already growing even in just seconds.

"Dont you think this is too far dollface? Cmon. Loosen up. H-have some fun!" He tried to persuade, his voice trembling.

"Three." She counted calmly, smiling wider.

"It isnt my fault you're so tempting! Besides, isnt it your job? To be a slut?" He said backing away. He didnt want to take this seriously. He felt he was going to have to. His eyes darted between Six and the ball of force, growing more and more as her smile just got wider.

"Four." Soon Richard quickly took off, and Six stopped, the orb zapping and disappating in thin air. Six watching him go, smiling more, before it quickly disappeared.

She sighed, sadly. She hated people like Richard. They always preyed upon her, and it always was tiring trying to fend them off. Richard especially, always made moves on her, singling her out of all the people he could've chosen besides her. No matter what she always said no matter what he never listened.

She glanced around to spot Clarisse, which startled her a little, she had not even seen her there the whole time. She just stood there silently. She was not wearing her uniform, instead she wore a navy, long sweater dress, that hung loosely swalling up her petite frame whole. A warm lavender scarf was tied around her neck, covering her chin also. She still wore her porcelain mask and her hair still in a nest bun.

"I-I didn't see you there-"

"I saw everything ma'am." Clarisse said, stammering. There were moments of silence between them. Six wasn't sure if she should consider that good or bad. She just nodded a little, starting to button up her raincoat, which was bagging a little on her frame and covered her.

"I-I dont know what to say ma'am. I'm so sorry..I cant help but say I guess the stories between our staff was true-" Clarisse stopped quickly. She lowered her head out of respect and fear. "I-im sorry. How do you....live like that?" It was her first time witnessing this, but she had heard of customers being kicked our for similar occurrences.

"Oh I do what I just did or I beat them. Normally it ends with them in pain." Her lips turned into a smile but only for sometime. She was only merely satisfied with making people sorry. Otherwise it still affected her greatly, these occurrences, she hated them.

"Dont look so scared. If I wanted to hurt you, I would've done so already. I asked you to accompany me to Pale City, instead I probably would've smoked you in the face. I like you." Six told her.

She stepped off the dock and onto the land. Clarisse quickly followed suit, "I-I feel honored", she said smiling. If she had eyes under her mask they would've sparkled.

"Well ma'am, you picked the right person to go with you. I know all the best places in Pale City. I was raised here." She chimed.

Six smiled a little. Perhaps being with Clarisse would make this stop bearable.

A/N: W0000WWW. I can't believe I wrote 1000+ words at school in my VERY little free time before math OMG. Well hahahah theres more!!! My fingers were so ded after that and copying it on paper and back here sucked. Well enjoy theres more.

Six and Clarisse spent the day checking things out, peeking in shop windows and looking all about. This city didn't bring much to offer but it was always interesting.

Six pretended to be enjoying all of this, she didn't have the heart to tell Clarisse she hated it here and that she knew all about the shops and storefronts and things like that.

Clarisse pointed her finger against the glass window of the shop they were looking into. She was tell Six something but Six was not paying attention, for what really caught her eye was in the reflection, a tall dark figure, with a hat. Walking away.

"Mono?" Six said instinctly to herself. She turned away, watching them go.

"Who's Mono?"

"Mono." Six said louder this time hoping maybe he would hear.

"Who's-" Clarisse watched as Six turned away, to quickly follow after the man.

"Mono it's me. Wait it's me." She tried to keep up in the thick throng of people. She felt lost. For a moment she thought she had lots track of him. She looked left and right, and soon she spotted him.

She continued after him, calling for him. He just picked up his pace. The man was anxious as to why somebody was following them.

A/N: I wrote that part at like a time where I was half asleep sorry if it doesnt make sense.

"W-wait! Ma'am where are you going?" Clarisse called from way behind. She had lost Six as soon she went after her, but she looked around looking for her.

Finally Six caught up to the man and had cornered him into an alley way, but not on purpose.

"Mono. It's me Six. Stop running, I'm not hear to hurt you.." Six said, out of breath.

The man turned around, "What do you want with me?" His voice was all creaky and warped. Six realized it wasn't Mono at all.

They were very thin and tall, their skin was fair, and their face was warped beyond ever being fixed, they wore a suit with vertical thin stripes going down it, and a hat.

"O-oh I'm so...so..sorry...I..thought you were...somebody else..." Six said, backing away.

Her heart sunk. She realized how stupid she was. She was chasing around a random man cause she thought it looked like the Mono from her dreams. Which really looked more like Mono's father.

She had no idea what Mono looked like now and she realized she probably never would..she hadn't even reunited with him...besides she wasn't sure how you could reunite with a corpse.

If he was alive would he even care to see her?

Six backed away, tears welling at her eyes. She felt so naive and stupid, once again.

She fled from the alleyway and soon bumped into Clarisse.

"There you are Ma'am. Is everything alright? Why were you running? Why are you crying?"

A/N: sorry if some of this seems out of place and very weird with the author notes, I wrote 2/3 of it yesterday lmao. Then I got tired, and finished it just now. Also did you realize: 6 - Six. Ironic much? Lmao imagine if I messed it up earlier and it was Mono's chapter. It would be so dissatisfying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.3K 27
If Six hadn't betrayed Mono in the end (true ending)... Content warnings: Starvation Hostile speaking This is mostly platonic with a hint of romance...
43.2K 1.8K 13
⚠️LITTLE NIGHTMARES 2 SPOILERS⚠️ -DISCONTINUED- "Gojo-sensei..." "Yes, Itadori?" "Gojo-sensei, why is there two hands on that tv screen?" In which Mo...
8.6K 352 20
Cover art made by: @CrimsonForestpiglin Hey welp first story I will maybe Be doing a ship HOWEVER I will try to do my best to have My opinion of wha...
130K 4.9K 19
Mono has become the thin man once again as the loop continues without showing an end for him. But what would happen if something, or someone randomly...