The Lost Mikaelson

By Gabreil_Mikaelson

seven hundred years ago the youngest living Mikaelson ran away from his siblings. Five hundred and forty year... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
Update

33

4.5K 75 6
By Gabreil_Mikaelson

Klaus has been going on about himself forever

"It's fascinating, actually...A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon, a vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid"

Ray jumps awake

I groan

"Excellent timing, Ray" Niklaus chuckles "Very dramatic"

"What's happening to me?" the wolf wines

"Stefan? Skule?" Niklaus says

Stefan gets up "Are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die"

"Doesn't take much, just a sip" my lovely brother says "Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend, along for the ride?"

no one comes forward

"SKULE" he growls at me

zooming I grab the human boy shoving him at Ray "Might wanna hurry, wolfy, If you don't drink I will and I do not know how to stop"

the wolf bites into the human

Niklaus is apparently pissing off the local wolves "It's the new order, sweetheart. You join us, or you die"

"I'd rather die than be a vampire" the women spits

"Wrong choice" then force feeds her his blood before killing him "She'll thank me for that later"

"Probably won't" I mutter

Niklaus glares at me angerly

I shrug whistling and walking away

after he kills them all

Ray starts freaking out "They're dead. They're all dead"

"Ya" I state "duh....wolves"

"So is this your master plan?" Stefan questions "Build an army of hybrid slaves?"

"no, not slaves" he claims "Soldiers, comrades"

"For what war, might I ask" Stefan questions

I sigh "To save myself from his ego I'll tell you that he wants to build his army so no one starts a war and he thinks they're going to be loyal because he has a massive ego"

Stefan laughs

the wolf starts bleeding out his eyes

"I'm no hybrid expert but I don't think that's suppose to happen" I speak

"Something's wrong" Niklaus sighs

"That's not suppose to happen?" Stefan says

a smirk forms on my lips towards him

after awhile the wolf starts shaking

"You said it was gonna feel better" the wolf cries "Why doesn't it feel better?"

"Nice master race" I say

"It's really good" Stefan agrees

"lose the attitudes" Niklaus snaps

the women from before wakes up

"Derek, come feed your girlfriend" he calls

Ray starts snarling makes a few jumps then runs off

"Go get him" Niklaus tells Stefan "Skule stays with me"

Stefan runs off but then returns with a werewolf bite

I zoom to him picking up his hand "That little shit bit you"

"I'm going to need your blood, Klaus, to heal me" Stefan says

"Well, tell you what" Niklaus says "You find Ray, and then I'll heal you"

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS" I shout "NIKLAUS"

Stefan grabs me "We'll just have to find him, Skule"

I sneer at my brother before following Stefan

we find him and Damon

I grab the wolf while Stefan pulls his heart out and then I throw him over my shoulder

"Fancy meeting the two of you out here" Damon says

"What part of 'don't follow us anymore' got lost in translation, Damon" Stefan growls

"Might want to take it up with your girlfriend" Damon shrugs "You don't want her chasing you, I'd stop with the late-night phone calls"

my eyes dart to Stefan who says "I didn't call her"

"Sure you did. She's not gonna give up on you"

"She has too" I state "We, meaning Stefan and I, are never coming back. I don't really care what happens to the doppelganger but for Stefan's safety I would take her home and keep her there"

then Stefan makes us watch them get in the car before we can go back

"They went rabid. Some of them, I killed." Klaus whimpers "The others just...bled out. In the end...they're all dead" he throws the beer bottle in his hand and screams

"I DID EVERYTHING I WAS TOLD" Klaus yells "I should be able to turn them. I broke the curse. I killed a werewolf. I killed a vampire. I killed the doppelganger"

rolling my eyes I throw Ray's body at his feet "He was acting like a syco so we killed him. If you want his heart it's about a mile in that direction" I sigh "He needs your blood"

Niklaus stares at me "He's the boy"

my eyes blink "Yes"

taking a bottle he bleeds in it "Bottoms up. We're leaving" Stefan drinks the bottle and I can finally breath "It appears the two of you are the only comrades I have left"

Stefan smiles at me as I throw my arms around him in a hug "I'll always be here for you, Steffi"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan" Niklaus says getting out of this shitty car

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asks

"I know how much you loved it here" he says "Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days"

I snicker

"Blacked out most of them" Stefan tells "A lot of blood, a lot of partying, a lot of avoiding Skule. The details are all a blur though"

"Well, that is a crying shame" Niklaus says "The details are what make it legend"

did he really just say legend

"Skule" Stefan starts "I never asked what you and Damon were doing during the 20's"

_________________________________________________________________________________

"come on, Damon" I mutter walking into our favorite bar, thirsty fangs. It's a vampire bar but many humans come in too. They also leave with less blood and little to no memory of what went down inside "Live a little"

Damon grumbles because he's in a shitty mood

"Ah my two favorite customers" Bob, the vampire who owns the bar, cheers

"Is he here, Bobbie?" I ask "We were to meet here"

"Who are we meeting again?" Damon groans "another one of your weirdo friends"

Bob laughs "He's in the back, Lorenzo has been waiting for you"

"Lorenzo?" Damon whispers

my little friend is sitting in the back sipping on his drink

"Enzo, mate" I say "This is Damon, he's about fifty years older then you. Damon, this is Lorenzo St. John; he was turned in 1903"

"I met our dear friend, Skule, about two years later" Enzo supplies "We've been nearly inseparable sense"

Damon takes a seat by Enzo "A friend of Skule's is a friend of mine"

"you too, mate" Enzo smirks

I take the other seat

________________________________________________________________________________

"Don't worry about it, Steffi" I say

"Chicago was magical" Niklaus breaths

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it" Stefan says "Like I said, I don't remember most of it"

"Going to get down to business, then?"

"Why are we still with you?" Stefan huffs "We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?"

"We're going to see my favorite witch" Niklaus hums "If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her"

I hate witches

_________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 4.8K 53
Two brothers One girl. Sounds a lot like Katherine Pierce right? The only difference is that Kyra Mikaelson showed up in 1862 and fell in love with S...
65.3K 1.6K 40
elena gets sent 1000 years in the past to complete a mission she meets the originals and just happen to fall in love with someone she least expects ...
33.6K 615 42
1000 years ago, Klaus Mikaelson, the feared hybrid, was married to a 15-year-old girl for almost a full two days when he made a mistake that has haun...
1.6M 31.9K 55
This is a story about the youngest Salvatore, Elizabeth. No one knows she's alive, not even Stefan and Damon. She doesn't know they are alive either...