Eamon x reader (sing street)

By grisha24601

Eamon. I think that's enough Sing street More

Intro
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

1

1.1K 16 13
By grisha24601

Y/N POV

"Hi are you eamon?"
"Yes, do I know you?"
"Connor told me this was where you were having band practice, is he here?" Y/n says as she walks past him into the house and through to the living room.
"Y/N good your here" Connor exclaimed walking over to the girl while she was digging through her bag that hung from her shoulder. She produced a tube of paper which she handed over to the boy. "If you don't like it I can make another" she said nervously as he unrolled the paper to reveal a colourful hand sketched poster for his band. A chorus of wows was heard around the room as each member took a look at the design she had created.
"It's great thank you" Connor said.
"Well I have to go have to help mum, I'll see you later" as she turned to leave she came face to face with eamon standing in the door way, she smiled "nice to meet you".
"You too" he pushed his glasses back up his nose. And she made her way out of the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
100K 4.2K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
124K 4.4K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...