8

Y/n POV

Y/n made her way along the road quietly humming along to the song currently playing on her cassette. Connor had left early, to set up equipment ? But had left his sister with a street name where they would be recording.

When she got to the named street she discovered it was nothing more than a back alley. Why would they want to film her?
What shocked her even more was what the band was wearing, Larry was wearing leather trousers, ngig had a bright red coat, Connor had a range of miss match item and eamon was wearing a velvet blue suit and a purple frilly shirt. And bed of all Gary was dressed as a cowboy.

Strolling up to them she tried to contain her laugh, once she got close enough she spoke.
"What the hell are you lot wearing?" Finally releasing her giggles. Everyone spun around to face her since they had not heard her approaching.
"We didn't exactly have a dress code, maybe next time we should arrange that" eamon replied, a blush spreading over his cheeks in embarrassment.
Y/n let out a breathy "yeah" and continue to take in her surroundings.

Connor insisted that they wait for raphina before we start playing or filming, even though they don't actually know if she'll show up. Y/n is going to help Darren with filming the video since it is one of the subjects she studies at school and she knows about lighting and angles.

Hopefully raphina will show up soon , stuff to do , people to see.