Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

Par weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... Plus

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
13- March 14
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

94- Hard Goodbye's

518 22 91
Par weasleytwinsimp11

Everyone was now dancing at the wedding when Adrian turned to look at Y/n as she sat talking to Emilia. "Do you.. want to go dance Y/n/n? As friends you know.." said Adrian as Emilia and Miles chuckled.

Y/n cracked as smiled as he held his hand out. "Well of course." said Y/n as she grabbed his hand. Emilia and Miles got up as well when Natalia came up to Miles.

"Hey! Can I steal you for a dance. I'm sure Emilia can go find another friend to be with." said Natalia, Miles turned to look at Emilia as she looked back at him. "I'm sure you don't need to ask her for permission."

"Oh i'm not asking her for permission but I'll rather dance with her." said Miles as he interlocked his fingers with Emilia's, she cracked a smile as Natalia stared at them walk off.

"Told you they were together." said Alexander as he walked up behind her. "Nick told me, now I wonder about her friend Y/n."

"Shut up Xander." said Natalia as she walked away. Adrian spun Y/n as she smiled, he pulled her closer as Emilia and Miles smirked at each other.

"I think i'm going to do it." said Gianna as she told Cane. He looked at her and made a face as she got up. "Adrian's distracted right now."

"I don't know Gi.. you know how Gryffindor can be. If he's rude with you.. don't be upset." said Cane as he looked at her, she nodded and started making her way over to where the Weasleys were at. Seating with Lupin and a pink hair lady.

"Professor Lupin! It's nice to see you again!" said Gianna as he turned to look at her. Ginny and Ron moved their heads to look at her.

"Oh! Ms. Pucey it's nice to see you as well!" said Lupin, Fred and George looked at each other and smiled.

"Hello Gianna." said George.

"Do you need something?" said Fred with a smile.

"Oh Pucey! Are you Adrian's younger sibling?" asked Mr. Weasley. Gianna nodded as Ron made a face and turned to Ginny.

"Yes yes I am.." said Gianna.

"Oh are you friends with Ron and Ginny?" said Mrs. Weasley.

"I would never be friends with her!" said Ron, Gianna sighed as Fred and George looked at their brother and made a face.

".. Right.. well I just came to say hello to Professor Lupin.. If you'll excuse me now." said Gianna as she turned around and bit the instead of her cheek.

"Gianna." said Fred, she turned around and looked at him as he got up. "Do you want to go dance with me?"

"Oh! Sure.. alright." said Gianna as Fred took her hand. Ron made a face as George smirked and turned back at his brother.

"Hopefully your brother doesn't get mad at me for taking you out for a dance. I just couldn't stand Ron being rude." said Fred as Gianna looked up at him. "I don't see what you see in him."

"I think it's the way he's a good person.. I envy him and his friends." said Gianna as Fred spun her. Adrian glanced over and raised his eyebrows to see them dancing.

"Bloody Fred is dancing with my sister!" said Adrian as Y/n turned around and smiled to see Fred and Gianna smiling.

"Fred probably took her out to dance.. after her attempt with Ron." said Y/n as Adrian made a face and turned back to look at her.

"Well alright. He's ok I guess." said Adrian as Y/n chuckled and rolled her eyes. He grinned and spun her as Emilia and Miles went walking back then quickly.

"I wonder where those two are going." said Y/n as Adrian turned to look at her.

"Do you really?" asked Adrian as they laughed. Emilia and Miles were making their way out of the hall when their parents stopped.

"And where do you two think you're going?" asked Mrs. Bletchley. Emilia and Miles looked at each other and smiled awkwardly.

"Fresh air!" said Emilia as her mother narrowed her eyebrows at her.

"Fresh air huh?" said Mrs. Morales.

"Yes fresh air, it's getting hot in here." said Miles with a smile.

"In here?" said Mr. Bletchley, Emilia and Miles turned red and looked at each other.

"Yeah look we're sweating." said Emilia as Miles cracked a smile.

"Really? Do you mind if we go with you then." said Diego Morales.

"No... not at all." said Miles as him, Emilia, and their fathers followed them outside. They looked at each other and made a face.

"Heard you're leaving tomorrow, Emilia." said Mr. Bletchley.

"Yes.. yes I am." said Emilia as she sat down on a bench with Miles. Her father pulled out a cigarette and handed one to Mr. Bletchley as Emilia looked at Miles.

"Do you want one Miles." said Mr. Morales.

"Oh no I don't smoke that.." said Miles as Diego chuckled.

———

"Adrian, was it?" said Alexander as he made his way to Y/n and him. "Emilia use to tell me a lot about you and Miles and Graham."

"She has, has she?" said Adrian as he kept his eyes on Y/n and spun her again as she chuckled.

"Yeah! She hasn't been back to the states in almost three years soo I don't know much about you, Y/n." said Alexander, Adrian turned to look at him and Yn cracked a smile.

"What are you doing Xander?" said Nick walking next to them.

"Just trying to get to know Emilia's friends!" said Alexander.

"Flirting and getting to know them is different." said Nick as Alexander rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Y/n has a boyfriend if you didn't know."

"Oh." said Alexander, his flirty face disappeared and his smile dropped. "How disappointing."

"Sorry to disappoint." said Y/n as her and Adrian chuckled, watching him walk off with Nick.

"So.. speaking of boyfriends.. how are you and Anderson?" said Adrian as Y/n smile dropped a bit, she hoped he wouldn't bring him up.

"Oh well he's still a bit jealous about the other day, I haven't heard from him all day though." said Y/n as Adrian made a face and nodded. "What about you and Pansy huh?"

"Me and Pansy? Y/n please, don't make me laugh." said Adrian with a smile. "I haven't spoken to Pansy since that polaroid picture after she slapped me."

"Really?" said Y/n as Adrian nodded. She raised her eyebrows and chuckled. "And what about that girl you were flirting with at the end of the school year?"

"And how do you know I was flirting with her?" said Adrian with a smile, Y/n gave him a look and chuckled.

"Well, usually people don't lean over people like that." said Y/n with a smile as Adrian spun her, he chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Are you talking about the day Joseph asked you out." said Adrian as Y/n looked at him with a face. "Ah, she was just a friend."

"Hmm right." said Y/n with a smile. Adrian cracked a smile as they continued to dance. Adrian glanced to look at Gianna who was smiling ear to ear.

"You really don't look like your brother." said Fred as Gianna chuckled.

"Well I would hope not." said Gianna as Fred smiled, he turned to see George dancing with one of Emilia's cousins.

———

"So you two just wanted to hang out outside?" said Diego as he looked at his watch. Emilia turned to look at her father as Mr. Bletchley chuckled.

"We said we needed fresh air.. I think we got enough of it." said Emilia as she got up, Miles getting up with her as Diego and Kevin Bletchley looked at each other.

"How come you two never wanted to tell us you were together. It was quite of surprised when Cane told us." said Kevin as Emilia and Miles looked at each other.

"We aren't dating right now." said the both of them at the same time, they looked at each other and smiled as they turned back to their parents.

"Why not?" said Diego.

"I'm leaving." said Emilia

"Do you not plan on visiting?" said Kevin, Miles looked down as Emilia shook her head no. Diego narrowed his eyebrows and looked at her.

"At all?" asked Diego.

"At all." said Emilia.

"I hope you know this is your fault." said Kevin as he took a pull from his cigarette, Diego shot him a look as he turned back to Emilia.

"He's right, this is your fault and mom's." said Emilia as Miles placed his hands in his pocket and looked at her dad.

"You know she even tried dying her white streaks." said Miles as Diego turned to look at his daughter surprised.

"The dye won't work." said Diego.

"Yeah I noticed after.." said Emilia as Miles chuckled.

"I didn't know you hated it here that bad..?" said Diego as Emilia turned to her father.

"You know this is the longest conversation we've ever had if it wasn't about school and I do. I really do, not the people but the memories." said Emilia as Miles looked at her sadly.

"Why."'said Diego.

"Why? Are you really asking me why? Where were you when Cedric died? Hmm? Or when Cassius was trying to force himself on me? You don't even believe me! Or when I became head girl, all you said was yeah I knew or when I became a prefect, you sent me galleons, not even a letter attached to it. Or when I was eleven and you left me all alone in a house in a whole different country. Or for any of my birthdays?" said Emilia as Mr. Bletchley and Miles looked at each other. "I was the perfect little child you wanted me to be and you still couldn't be proud of me. How is it that I feel more at home with Miles parents or with Y/n's instead of you two."

"...Why didn't you.. speak up before?" said Diego as Emilia jaw fell open.

"When could I?" said Emilia as she grabbed Miles hand. "Come on.." Diego pulled his daughter into a hug as she squeezed Miles hand as he looked at her and let go. "Why do you think this will make things better...."

"Its a start, isn't it?" said Diego as she pushed back and looked at him.

"A late one." said Emilia as she walked off, Miles following after her. Mr. Bletchley looked at Diego and shook his head.

"Teenagers." said Mr. Bletchley as Diego gave him a look. Miles finally caught up with Emilia as she turned to look at him sadly.

"So much for trying to hide from our parent's huh." said Miles as he grabbed her face, she chuckled and looked around. She grabbed his hand and pulled him into a changing room as he chuckled, picking her up and pinning her against the couch. The door opened as Emilia and Miles turned to see a older man with a streak in his hair as she made a face.

"Emilia voy a decirle a tu padre qué crees que estás haciendo, quién es este chico! Es tu novio? Me estas dando un ataque al corazón.(I'm going to tell your father, what do you think you're doing! Who is this boy, is he your boyfriend. You're giving me a heartattack!)" said Emilia's uncle as Miles eyes widen not understanding one thing he said.

"Woahh thats was a lot of spanish.." said Miles as he got off Emilia. She face palm as her uncle bursted into laugher.

"No te crees, you know Sarah is out there dancing with one of your red headed friends. A ginger!" said her uncle as she chuckled. "All right i'll leave now, stop looking at me like that."

"Yes bye tio." said Emilia as she watched her uncle laugh and close the door, Miles turned to look at her as she smiled. "That's Sarah dad, merlin I think i'm rethinking my decision on going back."

"Don't get my hopes up." said Miles as he moved away from her and sat back on the couch. Emilia turned to look at him and sigh. "Is there any possible way I can convince you to stay?.. I'll even ask you to marry me for you to stay."

"Oh shut up." said Emilia with a laugh as he turned to look at her, Miles grabbed her face as he looked sadly into her eyes. "Please don't look at me like that."

"I don't want you to leave me.. Ive been with you everyday for almost seven years.. how am I going to not have you anymore." said Miles as Emilia looked down. "I'm sorry I just don't want you to go.."

"I know.." said Emilia as he hugged him, he inhaled and held her tightly as he kissed the top of her head.

———

"I think i'm a bit drunk Y/n.." said Adrian as he took other shot, Y/n was giggling on the chair as he looked at her and started laughing himself.

"I think you are too!" said Y/n, her just as drunk as Adrian. He smiled as she handed him another shot.

"You're trying to get me drunker L/n!" said Adrian as he seen her parents making they're way over to them. He sat up straight as Y/n narrowed her eyebrows and turned around seeing her parents.

"My parents!" said Y/n with a giggle, Adrian covered his mouth and started laughing as Mr. and Mrs. L/n came to them.

"Well we're heading off now Y/n, I'm guessing you're staying at Emilia's tonight since she leaves tomorrow?" said Mrs. L/n as Y/n nodded with a smile.

"Are you two drunk?" asked Mr. L/n, Adrian looked at Y/n who looked back at him. "You two are!"

"Oh no!" said Y/n as she shook her head. "Adrian's drunk..i'm just taking care of him!"

"Hmm.. we'll get home safely and text me when you get to Emilia's." said Mrs. L/n as Y/n nodded and looked at Adrian who held a giant smile.

"Goodnight Adrian." said Mr. L/n as Adrian waved goodbye.

"Bye Adrian!!" said Lucas as he walked off with his parents.

"You think they believed me?" said Y/n as Adrian looked at her and bursted into laugher.

"I think you were real convincing Y/n/n." said Adrian as she smiled and nodded her head, she turned to see Fred and Gianna talking and turned back to Adrian.

"Seems like those two are getting along pretty well." said Y/n as Adrian turned to look and shrugged.

"Yeah well let my dad find out she wants to be with 'Blood traitors'." said Adrian as Y/n looked at him and narrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm too drunk to understand what you're saying." said Y/n as she looked at him and shook her head. Emilia and Miles were coming up to them when Y/n gasped and seen Emilia with Miles blazer on . "Guys! Where have you been!"

"Places." said Miles as he turned to look at Emilia and chuckled.

"Are you two drunk?" said Emilia with a laugh.

"Possibly." said Adrian.

"Well the parties over now, shall we go back home now?" said Emilia with a laugh as Y/n got up nearly falling up.

"Don't fall Y/n/n!" said Adrian grabbing her, she chuckled as he looked at her and smiled. Emilia and Miles looked at each other and smiled. "Is it really that late already?"

"You know what they say, time flies when you're having fun." said Miles as Adrian cracked a smile, Y/n looked at Emilia and bit back her smile.

"Your cousin was trying to flirt with me E!" said Y/n as Emilia turned to look at her and laughed.

"Really? Which one, seems like all my cousins where trying to flirt with my friends. Which twin was dancing with Sarah?" said Emilia as Miles chuckled.

"George! Fred was dancing with Gianna." said Y/n as Miles and Emilia turned to look at her surprised. "Look! Looks like they're coming over here."

"I was just coming to tell Emilia bye since I won't see her anymore for a while." said Gianna as she hugged Emilia, Fred cracked a smile as Y/n gave him a smirked. "I'll miss you!"

"I will too.. come visit me, alright?" said Emilia as she looked at Gianna, she nodded and went off with the Bletchley family as Adrian looked at Fred.

"You know that my sister." said Adrian as Fred cracked a smile and nodded. "Ok good."

"That's all you're going to say to him?" said Miles as Adrian nodded.

"Well I better be off now too, George and I will visit tomorrow before you leave E." said Fred as he hugged her and she nodded.

"Shall we go now?" said Emilia her voice cracking, Miles looked at her softly as they walked out of the banquet hall. Emilia grabbed Y/n and Adrian as they apparated back to her house.

"That wasn't pleasant." said Adrian as he held his stomach. Emilia chuckled as Y/n held onto the couch.

"Did you two spend most of the day drinking or what?" said Miles as he wrapped his hands around Emilia and hugged her from behind, resting his chin on her head.

"No! We were dancing most of the time." said Y/n, her phone started ringing as she jumped and pulled it out of her chest as Miles and Adrian looked at her strangely. "Hello!"

"Y/n hello, I was wondering if you were still awake." said Joseph as Y/n blinked hard.

"Oh yeah I just got home!" said Y/n

"Are you drunk?" said Joseph with a small laugh.

"Just a bit." said Y/n with a smile, Adrian looked at her and turned to look at Emilia and Miles.

"Excuse me guys i'm going to go change." said Adrian as he turned around.

"Don't fall going up the stairs!" said Emilia as Miles chuckled.

"You're still at Emilia's?" said Joseph

"Yeah.. she leaves tomorrow. Merlin E you leave today!!!" said Y/n as Joseph moved his phone from his ear.

"I know." said Emilia as Y/n gasped.

"Well it seems like you're busy, I'll call you in the morning. I love you." said Joseph as Y/n turned to look at her phone but before she could say anything back Joseph hung up.

"You alright there Y/n?" said Miles with a laugh.

"Oh yes, i'm going to go change too.. take off my make up." said Y/n as she walked up the stairs. Emilia and Miles looked at each other and chuckled as she turned her body around.

Miles sighed and look at the girl he so longed for, finally getting her somewhat back but now she's leaving. "Blimey E." said Miles as he bent down to kiss her. Emilia parents apparated into the house as they pulled away and looked at each other.

"Did you two not do enough kissing at the wedding?" said Diego as Miles held back his smile turned to Emilia. "Go to sleep."

"Yessir." said Miles as Emilia and him smiled and ran up the stairs.

"AND HE MEANS NOT TOGETHER!" shouted Nick as they heard Emilia's and Miles laugh.

"Aren't they so cute together?" said Ariella as Nick and Diego turned to look at her.

———

Emilia laid awake in bed, not being able to fall asleep. She turned to look at Y/n sound asleep when she got up and walked out of her balcony and sat on the floor looking at the moon when she rolled a joint. Thinking to herself if it was really the best thing to leave. She heard the door open, turning around to see Miles. "Why are you awake?" said Emilia watching him sit down next to her.

"Why are you?" asked Miles taking the joint from her hands. She sighed and laid her head on his lap as he looked down at her.

"Cant sleep." said Emilia as he ran his hands through her hair.

"See, it's because i'm not sleeping with you, you shouldn't go because then you won't have a good night sleep ever again." said Miles as he took a long pull, Emilia chuckled and look at him as he smiled. "You know i'll never be able to feel this way for anybody, or who knows me like you do and still sees the good in me.. I may not be the love of your life but you're mine."

"Oh Miles. One day you're going to meet someone who appreciate you for who you are.... I mean there's seven billion people on the planet and I know... one of them.. is going to climb up to the moon for you and love you like I do." said Emilia looking up at the sky as she held back her tears, Miles looked at her and bit the inside of his cheek.

"It's like you're breaking up with me and we aren't even together." said Miles as Emilia looked at him and smiled as a tear fell down her face. "You've already done that.. why can't you just be with me."

"What are you two doing awake? It's four in the morning?" said Adrian rubbing his eyes as he sat down next to them.

"Cant sleep." said the both of them, Emilia took the joint from Miles and took a long hit.

"Yeah neither can I." said Adrian as he took it from Emilia, she laid her head on Miles as they looked up at the sky.

"So I like how I wasn't invited." said Y/n as she sat down next to Adrian, they turned to look at her and chuckled.

"You were asleep." said Adrian with a smile as he looked up at the stars.

"Yeah well you could've woken me." said Y/n as she took the joint from Adrian.

"Well technically you all interrupted my alone time." said Emilia as Y/n smiled and looked up at the sky.

"You don't get alone time, you don't deserve it since you're leaving us." said Miles as he hugged her tighter.

"Were you out here changing your mind?" said Adrian, Emilia shook her head 'No' as they all sighed and looked back up at the sky.

"I was out here realizing that I am fully leaving.." said Emilia as they turned to look at her, she had tears streaming down her face as Adrian and Y/n looked at each other.

They eventually went back inside, Miles and Adrian fell asleep on the couch as Y/n fell asleep next to Emilia who stayed away looking at ceiling. The sun was rising when she got up, grabbed her cloak and made her way out of her room, quickly. She disapparted into the cemetery and sat in front of Cedric grave.

"I hope you know I haven't forgotten about you.. I don't know if what i'm doing is right Ced.. Y/n told me about your little favor you asked them.. quite upset you don't come out to see me." said Emilia as she looked at the stone. She brought her knees to her chest and hugged them as she heard footsteps behind her, she turned around to see Joseph, rolled her eyes and sat back looking at her stone.

"What are you doing here so early? Isn't Y/n suppose to be at your house." said Joseph as he sat down next to her.

"She's asleep." said Emilia not even looking at him.

"You left her alone with Adrian." said Joseph in an annoyed tone.

"He's asleep too." said Emilia. 

"So, what if he wakes up." said Joseph

"Joseph literally shut the fuck up." spat Emilia as she looked at him annoyed. He looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"Aren't your suppose to-"

"I'm not in the mood for your stupid comments so I'd advise you to kept your mouth shut." said Emilia as Joseph stopped talking. Cedric came out from behind the stone with his arms crossed as Emilia and Joseph looked at him. "Cedric..."

"You know I didn't want you to see me as a ghost.. but seeing my bestfriend and my favorite person fight doesn't give me peace." said Cedric. Emilia stared at him with tears in her eyes as Joseph looked away.

"Yeah you know how many times she slapped me!" said Joseph.

"You know how many times he's called me a whore or something along the lines of that!" spat Emilia.

"Because you are!" said Joseph, Emilia pulled out her wand and pointed at him.

"I am! Really? Yeah?" said Emilia as she used Levicorpus on him. He dangled from his feet as Cedric sighed.

"Tell her to put me down!" yelled Joseph, Emilia turned to Cedric as he looked back at her.

"You're an asshole Cedric Diggory. I hope you know that." said Emilia as Cedric jaw dropped and looked at her.

"What did I do to you?!" said Cedric as her face soften.

"All the times i've begged for you to come out and see me, the things i've told you and you still didn't even want to come out!" said Emilia as Cedric looked at her sadly.

"Emilia.. I listened.. I just couldn't bare to let you see me like this.." said Cedric as they ignored Joseph's yelling.

"But you came out for Miles and Y/n." said Emilia as Cedric sighed.

"I wanted you to live your life ! You're alive! Remember that! Forget about me and moved on! Go out with Miles, or Graham or who ever to make you forget about me.. i'm dead Em.." said Cedric as Emilia had tears streaming down her face.

"See, I told you! Now let me down!" spat Joseph, Emilia sent Joseph flying as he hit the ground hard and groaned in pain.

"That doesn't mean I didn't want to see you one last night.. or hear your stupid voice or see your stupid smile. I came here every single day, Cedric.. every single day asking you to come out and talk to me." said Emilia as Cedric looked down. "You weren't even going to come out until Joseph started saying all these things! You knew I was leaving and you still weren't going to come out."

"Please stop crying.." said Cedric as he reached for her, but went right through her. She inhaled and looked at him softly.

"I am leaving.. and so I just wanted to come visit one last time... I will be leaving now.." said Emilia as Cedric went right through her and stood in front of her.

"I'm sorry you think you have to go back to the states to be happy Emilia.. I know it's been really rough lately but I did say i'll love you even as a ghost.. I hope you find what you're looking for." said Cedric as she fell to her knees and covered her face.

Miles, Y/n and Adrian apparated behind her as Cedric moved at the way and looked at them. Miles looked down as quickly grabbed Emilia as Adrian stared at Cedric. "Emilia.. you know you can just leave like that.." said Miles as Cedric looked at them.

"So you finally decided to come out?" said Adrian as Cedric looked at him and Y/n.

"I don't like that the two of you broke up. You were suppose to name your kid after me." said Cedric as Adrian and Y/n looked at each other and looked away. She seen Joseph on his back as Cedric turned. "Oh yeah Joseph got on Emilia's bad side... I think he's ok."

"Oh wow!" said Y/n as she walked over to see him. He looked back at her as Adrian rolled his eyes. Miles looked up at Cedric and sighed.

"What did you do to her." said Miles as Cedric turned to look at him and rolled his eyes.

"Oh hush Miles." said Emilia as she wiped her face. Adrian turned to look at Y/n helping Joseph up as Cedric looked at him.

"You know I don't like them together.. when he told me about it.. found it weird." said Cedric as Adrian placed his hands in his pocket and looked down. "Go home Em.. you got to saw me one last time.. go be happy now."

Emilia stood up as Cedric look at her, Miles and Adrian looked at each other as Y/n walked back with Joseph. "Are coming Y/n/n." said Miles as she nodded.

"Are you ok?" said Y/n as she hugged Emilia and they disapparted. Miles and Adrian turned to look at Joseph as Cedric backed up.

"You said some stupid shit to her again, didn't you? That's why you ended up over there." said Miles as Joseph turned to Adrian.

"And what if I did, I called her what she is." said Joseph, Miles punched him in the face as Cedric smirked and chuckled.

"Can't wait until Y/n dumps you." said Adrian as him and Miles disapparted back to the house. Emilia was now putting all the rest of her things in a case as Y/n watched her sadly.

Adrian and Miles looked at each other as Y/n laid her head on Adrian's shoulder. Emilia was fully packed as they all changed, Ariella and Diego insisted to drive Emilia to the Ministry. Where Nick, Fred and George, Graham, Hayden and Eloise where at with Marcel and Louis. They entered the Ministry as Emilia looked at them and sighed. "I can't believe you're leaving." said George.

"Here." said Diego as he handed her a key, she looked at it as he placed it in her hand. "It's the keys to the house back in the states.. i'm sure the house elves will be glad to see you again...."

"Oh! Thanks." said Emilia as he hugged her, she hugged back as he smiled and let go. Ariella hugged her, Emilia hated the feeling. She felt like they were lies.

"Write to me ok?" said Ariella as Emilia nodded. She turned to look at her friends as they looked back at her.

"I get the first goodbye hug." said Fred as he hugged her, she chuckled and hugged him back. "Expect some products in the mail."

"I'll be waiting." said Emilia as George hugged her and looked down at her.

"Is there no way we can change your mind?" said George as she shook her head no, he sighed and let go as Y/n quickly pulled her bestfriend into a hug.

"Thank you so much.." whispered Emilia, Y/n hugged her tighter as she wiped the tears from her face letting Emilia go.

"It's still not to late to go.." said Y/n as Emilia looked at her. "Alright.. I'll miss you.. write to me!!"

"Of course." said Emilia as she turned to Graham as he hugged her. Miles rolled his eyes and turned to Adrian.

"Be safe E." said Graham as he let her go, she smiled as Adrian sighed and looked at her.

"I guess you're really leaving.." said Adrian as Emilia nodded, he hugged her as she took a deep breathe fighting her tears. He pulled away as she turned to Miles who was looking at her sadly.

"Stop looking at me like that, Miles." said Emilia as he hugged her tightly. Y/n looked at Adrian as they watched Miles not let her go. "Ok Miles.. I have to go now.. let go.."

"Don't go." mumbled Miles as he fought back his tears, she looked up at him as he finally let her go. He grabbed her face and wiped the tear from her face, Miles didn't care who was around, he pulled her into a kiss, both pulling away when they looked at each other and felt their hearts drop.

"I have to go now.." said Emilia as she picked up her trunk, she looked at Nick and Hayden as they both had their turn to hug her and messed up her hair.

"I'll go visit soon." said Nick as Emilia nodded, she gave the man her trunk and American passport as he let her into the fireplace, she stepped in as the others watched her go up into green flames. Then Marcel and Louis joining her.

"Come on.. why don't we take you kids out for some food." said Nick as he pulled Miles and Y/n away from the fireplace. Emilia climbed out of the fireplace as she arrived at the Congress and looked around.

"Ms. Morales! Wow! It's been so long, is your father coming as well?" asked a auror, Emilia turned to look at him.

"Oh no.. it's just me." said Emilia, Marcel and Louis came out as she turned to look at them.

"Ohh very nice." said Louis as his eyes looked around. Emilia cracked a smile.

"Well we have some things to do before we can leave, so why don't you just go home and set your things. I'm sure you want too." said Marcel as Emilia nodded.

She walked out of the Congress and got hit with wind of New York City, she looked around and sighed, she walked a couple blocks when she finally arrived to her old house, grabbing the key, she opened the door and closed it to see house elves. "Master Emilia!" said one elf, she smiled and looked down.

"It's been a while, hasnt it?" said Emilia.

"Welcome home!! Would you like anything? Coffee? Juice? Anything?" said another house elf.

"Not right now.. i'm just going to set my things alright?" said Emilia as she ran up the stairs and opened the door to her room and closed the door sliding down with tears in her eyes. "Yeah right.. home."

Chapter 97 is coming up closer 👀

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

11.2K 461 59
One war won, and in the middle of another, Ophelia was tossed into what normal was almost like at the worst possible moment. Guilt-ridden by actions...
2.8K 63 19
After being rejected by his best friend Kyoka Jirou in their first year at U.A, Denki Kaminari moves on and tries to forget about her. Now in their...
31.9K 1.1K 39
Skylar's nightmares have become her reality. When love and friendship are pushed to their limits, who will come out alive? Even the strong have their...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...