Kalon | ๐™Ž.๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–

็”ฑ Keigobubs

"๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐šŽ, ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ... ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

NOTE
Characteristics
I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
Character's Index | I |
IX
X
XI

IV

1K 46 97
็”ฑ Keigobubs

You had been walking for an eternity.

Had the path gotten longer?

Maybe it was because you were tired. Sighs escaped your mouth every now and then, and you couldn't wait to just plop on your bed and let your worries go.

"𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡. 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒".

Ah this prick, of course he had to say something.

Aizawa was walking with you to the cat cafe after school had ended. You used a different path this time that you had known about, so no one would see you two leave together.

But he was right, you were bothered. And it wasn't a big deal but it still bothered you.

"𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒?"

Earlier today, the whole class got to try on their hero outfits for a activity outside with All Might.

( 𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲, 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻. 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗰 )

Your hero outfit was nothing special and that kinda bummed you out. You did like the design it had and it felt adjustable with your quirk, however, after seeing all the hero outfits that everyone else had, you weren't sure anymore if you wanted a outfit like this.

A scoff left Aizawa's lips. The prick was a few steps ahead of you so he had to turn around to look at you.

Gosh, did he look fine in that sunlight~

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡? 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑖𝑡?"

That question felt quite like a mocking.

"𝑌𝑒𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑?"

"𝑊ℎ𝑦?"

"𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡?"

"𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡"

"𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?"

"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠"

" 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡,𝑀𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟?"

You could tell you were getting on his nerves. He stared at you like he wanted to punt you across the country. It took a lot for you to not say "make me", and only god knows what he would've done then.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 '𝑀𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟', ℎ𝑚?"

"𝑌𝑒𝑝"

"𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒"

Huh moment.

"𝐴𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑡"

It surprised you sometimes, how bluntly he could say things like that. Bastard didn't even filter his words.

"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑦, 𝑆ℎ𝑜"

He rolled his eyes and continued walking. You couldn't say that you didn't enjoy this; enjoy getting on his nerves.

"𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡"

-

You were literally getting strangled right now.

Mya-San had announced that themes were making a comeback and to start it off, this week's theme was from the anime, Butler San.

( 𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 "𝗕𝘂𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗮𝗻" )

So here you were, dressed in a formal suit, itching to unbutton that one button tying it together so maybe you could breathe again.

Has Mya-San actually bought a women's suit or am I gaining more tummy fat?

( 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝗽𝗹𝘇 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵? )

You were dying to undo the button.

It would still look professional right?

But you could feel Haru's eyes on the back of your head as if he knew what you were thinking at that very moment.

Haru was laid back most of the time, but when it came to things he liked ( such as Butler San, his favorite anime ), he would never let things slide.

He could be a perfectionist sometimes.

While the others were busy with costumers, you were here standing by the cat post. The cafe had recently gotten a new cat, Tora. She was a 2 year old Munchkin with white fur and black/orange strips.

The cutest little thing ever.

She sat comfortably on the cat post, licking your hand after the head scratches you'd given her. Oh, she was a sweetheart, and you couldn't help but smile at her purrs.

"𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑐𝑎𝑡?"

You had gotten so caught up in giving your attention to Tora that you hadn't realized Aizawa was behind you.

He hovered behind you, not too close but not too far either. You could smell his scent; musk, wood, and something sophisticated—Wisterias.

"𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑇𝑜𝑟𝑎".

"𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑇𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑟".

"𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑝𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑡𝑖𝑔𝑒𝑟, 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?"

A small grunt left his mouth, whether it meant a yes or no, you couldn't tell.

He reached over your shoulder and softly caressed Tora's head.

"𝐷𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑥𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦".

You chuckled.

" 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘, 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑖𝑠 𝐵𝑢𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑟-𝑆𝑎𝑛".

" 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑜".

You nodded as you walked with him to his booth with the menu.

You pointed towards the menu and explained.

" 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘, 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑜𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑤𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑘𝑒, 𝐵𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝐵𝑢𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑒𝑏𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑒, 𝑜𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑟ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑠 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑖𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑀𝑎ℎ𝑖 𝑀𝑎ℎ𝑖 𝐹𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠, 𝑀'𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑑?"

Shifting your gaze from the menu to him, you saw that he was focused on something, probably thinking about what to order.

"𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙.. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑤".

" 𝑌𝑒𝑝. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑢 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑤".

He looked at you and shook his head

" 𝑁𝑜, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 '𝑀'𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑑 ' 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑤".

Was that what he was thinking so hard about?

You smiled at him.

" 𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟?"

"𝑁𝑜".

That's exactly the reply you'd expect from him.

You shifted on your heels, hands in front with the menu in hand.

"𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑀𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟".

Followed by a wink, which earned an eye roll from Aizawa.

-

It was currently 6:23 pm

You were exhausted.

The day had been quiet the ride. After serving Aizawa, a huge bundle of little kids had come in and they were a pain in the ass. It took all your patience to not punt one of the kids across the room.

Such brats.

Being the last one there, you were just checking up on things as you closed the cafe.

Aizawa was waiting for you outside in the alleyway, dozing off against the lined brick wall.

This man could fall asleep anywhere and honestly, that surprised you.

The air around you had gotten a bit warm due to spring and cherry blossoms were starting to bloom.

" 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔"

While admiring your surroundings, you hadn't realized that Aizawa was staring at you.

Prick.. he always has to complain

You walked by him and hummed,

" 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝐼?"

His reaction contained nothing more than what it normally would've been. And for that reason alone, you liked getting on his nerves. His reactions were small, at other times, he'd make a big deal of the tiniest thing.

" 𝐼'𝑚 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑦. 𝐶𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑡?".

"𝑁𝑜".

" 𝑊ℎ𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡?".

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒".

Bickering back and forth was normal for you and him.

In the end, You won.

Getting on his nerves was your specialty after all.

Proudly smiling at your victory, you walked out of the alley while Aizawa just stood there.

You shook your head and sighed, this man was the embodiment of a statue.

" 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚐𝚘!! 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛?"

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜!

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 >\\<

𝙸'𝚖 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚝𝚋𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚔𝚎.

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 ( 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 ), 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚒𝚣𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝙽 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝚂𝚘, 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 ᴥ︎

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

The Promise Of Old Valyria ็”ฑ

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

156K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
140K 7.8K 43
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
511K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 57.5K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...