✿ FIGHT OF A GUARD ✿ (𝖈𝖔𝖒�...

By aairanoornoor

𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 intense and emotional 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡... More

Meet the cute pair
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter fourty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four (Final)

Chapter fourteen

483 34 132
By aairanoornoor

Both were walking side by side and comes out of the room... "I will teach you today, how to laugh freely and enjoy life" Yunlan runs and make the other runs behind him as well...

They were walking on the lonely road. The night was a bit cold and a cool breeze was making their bodies fresh.. "Tell me, Mr. Yunlan where are we going?"

"I am kidnapping you"

"What?" Wei looks at him calmly while walking slowly.. "Why? Can't I?" Yunlan smiles back at him and told him that it's a surprise but Wei smiles and said that since he (yunlan) comes back he gets scared of the surprises.. Both were chatting calmly and politely..

"I understand! By the way, it's decided that you don't like me at all" Yunlan said while looking around and Wei again turn his gaze to look at his handsome face "What do you mean?"

"I mean if you liked me, you would have expressed yourself.. Look I don't even know how you smile" Yunlan was curious and feels excited to know about his guard

Wei shook his head slightly and crossed his arms against his chest "I don't smile so often"

"Really?" Yunlan smiles with excitement but Wei frowns sensing that someone was following them.. He looks back and yes, some guys were following them. Wei looks at Yunlan calmly still walking "They are following you (yunlan looks back) Wait, I'll see them"

Wei was about to turn but Yunlan held his arm.. "Wei, calm down. They are following you not me" Yunlan whispers near his ear with a mischievous smile and Wei sigh

The guys were really looking and smiling at Wei, not Yunlan... and their intentions were also clearly shown on their faces.. Poor them doesn't have any idea what they are desiring for... They want to touch a naked electric wire....

"Yunlan, this isn't the right time to crack jokes.. it's the question of your security"

Yunlan nods and drags him aside.. They hide behind a big vehicle// The guys also runs behind them but didn't get where they are..

"Darn! We missed him.. He was so beautiful (Wei open his mouth in surprise and yunlan smiles at him) I would have handled his boyfriend" The guys were speaking with regret looking around and Wei gets slightly mad

"Did you hear that?.. I will be right back" Yunlan said but Wei grabs his arm.. "Where are you going?" He seems worried but Yunlan gently frees his arm "The thing is, I have also learned how to safeguard a person after being with you... You stay here"

Yunlan orders and runs towards them... "Hey, guys" Yunlan approach them and Wei just fold his arms annoyingly.......

On the other side, Hong and Zhujiu were sitting in the car.. Hong told him everything because he hardly comes home and most of the time he stays outside for his work.. maybe for plotting (hahaha)

"I am shocked how that person can take mom's name?... Mom got framed in all this" Zhujiu narrowed his eyes in his mad and then looked at his siter "You have to stay alert! Wei might plot something else again.. or maybe someone else also wants to kill Yunlan like us...... (hong was listening) I will plan the next move and you wait till then.."

Hong hugs him and both think something fishy to unlock their further plans..

Yunlan returns back and snapped in front of Wei's face.. People here are so sensible.. When will we take advantage of Lin being in the police department.. (looking back) They won't tease any beautiful guy again" Yunlan smiles looking closely at his face and Wei ignores him while walking ahead..

"You should thank a person when you get a compliment from him.. I gave you such a nice compliment and you..... didn't even pay any heed"

Yunlan blocks his way and stands in front of Wei.. "Those who have beautiful eyes didn't need any gun," Yunlan said and Wei arches his brows with a slight smile..

"Their eyes are enough to make someone fall" Yunlan steps back and blinks his eyes while acting like an innocent shy girl.. Wei starts laughing loud, he keeps laughing and Yunlan makes a beautiful video of him being happy.. He jumps and stands beside a laughing guy, he pouts like a girl and takes a selfie with his guard who was trying to control his laugh..

Wei again bursts out laughing and Yunlan steps back "Wei, freeze!.... This is your best expression ever and always flaunt that all your life"

Wei was smiling and Yunlan keeps making his video..

They reach a bar as Yunlan wants to dance.. He orders the waiter for something in his ear but Wei becomes serious "No way! I don't drink wine"

Yunlan looks at his face "Wow! You read lips as well.. But I didn't bring you here to keep an eye on me"

"My skill is part of my character. Deal with it" Wei was serious in his expressions and Yunlan smiles.. "I think you should drink wine. You will stay calm.. Have fun, come on"

"I don't need to drink wine for enjoying a good time"

"Really? Then prove it"

"How you want me to prove it?" Wei leans back at the chair and Yunlan thinks something.. "Are you sure you will do what I ask you to?"

"Say it!.... What is roaming in your mind"

"Kiss me in front of these people and I will agree that you didn't need wine for having a good time" Yunlan smirks and Wei gets surprised "So kissing someone means a good time for you?"

"Do what I say" Yunlan just smiles. Wei crosses his arms against his chest "I am not going to do this.... And why I need to do anything like this?"

"That means you lose.. leave it, I already know you have no guts and accept it that you need wine for having a good time" Yunlan tease him or we can say instigate him to kiss.. Wei sigh and makes a determent expression..

"You sure, you want me to kiss you?"

Yunlan nods and smirks waiting for the other to proceed with something... "Kiss right?" Wei again wants to confirm and Yunlan nods again

Wei stands from his seat and approaches the other.. He pulled Yunlan holding his bicep and makes him stand.. Yunlan was not expecting something like this.. He thinks Wei won't ever accept and do something like this..

Wei faces him and suddenly smash their lips together.. The people around get happy and start staring at the beautiful pair.. Wei keeps kissing the other... Yunlan feels so different from his previous kisses.. No one matches his guard's taste....

Yunlan was wrapping his waist and Wei was circling his neck with his arms while both are drowning in the kiss which was not deep but still sweet and hot...  Yunlan pulled Wei closer by his waist and when he comes out of his dazed state and starts to enjoy the kiss, Wei pulled back and smirks

"This is not fair.. Kiss me again" Yunlan wined and Wei sits back on his seat... "Enough! And did you accept what I said earlier that I don't need to drink for enjoying according to your point of view?"

Yunlan silently sits in front of him, eyes still wide open.... "I can't believe this! You are Shen Wei, right?"

"Yes sir, and one more thing, I can read people's mind too.... (Wei put his elbows on the table) I am aware of this that you bribe Jil (servant) and have noodles every night..." Wei smiles and pulled Yunlan closer while grabbing his shirt...

"This is your favourite shirt, right? You think you look cool in this shirt but for your kind information..... Zhao mansion's delivery boy has the same shirt" Wei leaves his shirt and again leans back.. folding his arms

"What! delivery boy!" Yunlan stands and climbs on the chair "Guys! I brought him here on a date and he is calling me a delivery boy" Yunlan points at Wei who just chuckles.. People also smiles and chuckles looking at them

Wei climbs the chair as well "One more thing, when he is asleep...."

"That's nonsense. I don't snore, okay?" Yunlan cuts Wei's coming words and reveals himself about his snoring.. Wei start laughing again.. and points at him

"I didn't even say that. You said this on your own...... Thanks"

Wei gets down from the chair and sits back.. Yunlan stands silent then he also gets off and sits.. He was in a dazed state "Today, I have learned about the other side of your personality"

"This is nothing (Wei place his palm on his cheek) Spend more time with me and you will learn more about me" Wei was smiling and Yunlan arch his eyebrows

 "I will always be here, you are the one who talks about leaving!" Yunlan said and Wei's smile slowly fades away... Wei asks him to go and join the dance floor.. Yunlan goes for the dance and Wei stands in an alert position, his eyes were roaming on all sides when Yunlan was a bit far from him

Some guys come forward and try to hit on Wei.. "Hey beautiful! Wanna dance with us?" Wei looks at them but didn't say anything "Come! Let's enjoy... You will feel good" One of them said and Yunlan pulled them back angrily before Wei takes any action..

"Are you crazy? What are you doing? You are hitting on him? (pointing at wei) Don't look at his beauty, he is a naked wire and will burn you with current as soon as you touch him"

Wei sigh and the guys runs back looking at Yunlan's angry face... 

*****************

I hope you like their first date as they were not in a relationship but it was just a friendly date... hope you understand...

Always thankful for your lovely comments and votes..

The next chapter will not be like this... The table turns around in the next chapter....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 665 24
" but I fell in love with him, what should I do"
21.5K 1K 25
What if a son like his dad in a romantic way not as a son and dad way. My favorite character shen and Zhao yunlan.
34.1K 1.8K 45
"shen wei.... Don't lie to me.... Please come here......." yunlan said as his voice is stucking in his throat due to sobbing. "I don't love you anymo...
14K 1K 28
Zhao Yunlan is wickedly sexy, smart and worth a billion dollars. He's rough around the edges. So rough, he fired his last 10 Assistants. Now it's She...