Split

By prettydeficient

ON HIATUS ••• Villain Deku AU ••• For all of Izuku Midoriya's life, he's been treated differently. And for on... More

Chapter 1: Falling
Chapter 2: Quirk?
Chapter 3: Training
Chapter 4: Family Business
Chapter 5: Machines
Chapter 6: Plans
Chapter 7: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 8: Training II
Chapter 9: Toshinori Yagi
Chapter 10: Entrance Exam
Chapter 11: Conversation
Chæptër 13: End
Chapter 13: Letter
Chapter 14: UA
Chapter 15: Rankings
Uh whoops
Chapter 16: Battle Training, Part I

Chapter 12: Detective

805 28 18
By prettydeficient

Tsukauchi sighed as he looked over the file.

Izuku Midoriya.

The boy has caused him a lot of trouble. He went missing, popped up years later, and then went missing again.

There's the chance that he ran away, got caught, and disappeared again; but from what Izuku's mother told him, he would never do that.

So it was most likely a kidnapping.

Tsukauchi sighed once again. He does that a lot when he thinks about this file. It's such a strange case.

They thought they had a lead once, but they're not even sure if the boy they found was actually the boy. It could've just been a lookalike.

Why would someone even want to kidnap Izuku Midoriya? Not to be rude, but he was quirkl-

Tsukauchi stood up. That gave him an idea. He quickly walked out of his office and went to the main computer to search the archives.

He looked for any missing persons that were quirkless.

Tsukauchi's eyes widened at the list. Why hasn't he been told about this pattern?

About 200 quirkless people have gone missing in the past 6 years, all around the same district. That couldn't be a coincidence.

He looked deeper to see if any of the cases were closed, and just found one.

Sumi Okashi
Quirkless
Deceased

Found nude in alley way.

Autopsy shows dna alteration. Before she was missing, she was quirkless. But once she was found, she showed signs of having a quirk.

Cause of death: Unknown.
Theory: Using advanced technology, she was given a quirk. But it overwhelmed her body, killing her.

Kidnapper/Murderer: Unknown.
Theory: Finger prints were not found on the body, but Okashi was covered in a liquid only hospitals have access to. The person(s) that caused this had to had access to these resources.

We questioned the workers of the surrounding hospitals where the victim was found, but no one knew anything.

Tsukauchi was disappointed in his findings. Another dead end. He thought to himself.

He looked over the file one more time, noticing something else. It listed the hospitals and the workers that were questioned.

He could use that. He didn't work on this case, so they didn't have a human lie detector with them. He could ask the people some new questions, and really see if they knew anything.

I can work with this. He decided.

He looked at the first place one the list; Jaku Hospital.

•••

Tsukauchi drove into the parking lot of the hospital, finding a spot and parking. He got out and headed inside.

He walked up to the receptionist and talked to her, "Hello. I'm with the Japan Police Force," he showed his badge, "and I would like to ask the head doctors here some questions for an investigation we're doing."

The receptionist looked a little shocked, but complied. "Of course! If any of them are available I'll have the gather together in the meeting room on floor 5. You can head up there to meet them."

"Thank you." Tsukauchi nodded to the receptionist, then went upstairs.

It took him a few minutes, but he was able to find the room. There was one large table in the center, surrounded by chairs. The back wall was a giant window, letting in light from the bright spring day.

Sitting at the head of the table, was one man, wearing a white lab coat and strange glasses. He was bald but had a large mustache covering half his face.

"Hello! You must be the officer that came to visit today! Sorry to let you down, but I'm the only doctor available." The older man said.

"It's alright."

"You wanted to ask some questions?" The doctor asked.

"Yes. I've been reading over a few files, that seem to connect to each other. A few years ago they ran an investigation over a murder. They questioned all the staff members, correct?"

"Yes." The doctor nodded.

Truth. Tsukauchi sensed, thanks to his quirk. Tsukauchi took a seat a few chairs away from the doctor. He took out a notepad and a pencil, ready to take notes.

"So, first of all, what is your name?"

"Kyudai Garaki."

Truth.

"What do you do here?"

"I'm one of the Board Chairmen."

Truth.

"Do you ever run experiments here?" Tsukauchi almost cringed at his mistake. He should have been a little more broad with that question.

"No, of course not."

Truth.

"Have you ever experimented on a person?" Tsukauchi boldly asked.

The doctor chuckled. "No, why would I do that?"

Lie.

Tsukauchi looked up from his notepad with wide eyes.

"But of course, that's not true. How about I say yes?" The doctor questioned, he seemed completely different from before. He had an ominous aurora around him.

Truth. Tsukauchi's quirk informed him. His eyes went as wide as possible. Then his police training kicked in. He stood up, and interrogated the doctor. "Who did you experiment on?!"

The older man chuckled. "I think I've said too much..."

Suddenly, Tsukauchi felt something hit him in the head, causing him to fall to the ground; his vision slowly going dark.

The last thing he heard was the doctor saying, "Sorry Mr. Tsukauchi, but I need to borrow something from you."

•••

I did not reread this. Sorry.

Uh anyway:

I can't believe anyone thinks Izuku of all people can commit murder. I mean... let's just ignore the recent manga chapters. ALSO- ALSO I noticed something.

Yeah so uh.... I might be looking into things too much, bUT THEY LITERALLY LOOK THE SAME. you understand what I'm trying to say? yeah.

Have a good day! Feel free to comment and vote!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 6.2K 19
(Cover by AnimeFreaks123) The day Izuku was born was the day that the league of villains base became a place full of happiness, at least for them. Wh...
60.3K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...
66.9K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...
583K 21.3K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...