Edward's Witch

By JessicaHite8

This is my story about a Salem witch adopted by Charlie. Let's follow her journey. And see how Bella reacts t... More

Get to know Raya
Get to know Ash
Get to know Nalla
Get to Know William
Twilight Chapter 1- Saraya Rowan Eastly-Swan
Twilight Chapter 2- First Day of Forks High
Twilight Chapter 3- The Accident
Twilight-Chapter 4: the greenhouse
Twilight- Chapter 5: La push baby
Twilight: chapter 7
authors note
Twilight Chapter 8 charlies turning

Twilight: Chapter 6- oh no

925 29 3
By JessicaHite8

Raya pov

I jolt awake with a wave of nausea hitting me. I throw up profusely into the toilet I whimper curling by the toilet. Ash nudge my hand softly and I whined. Weakly I flick my wrist and turn him human.  He ran down the stairs and probably to get Bella. I whine again as I threw up into the toilet again. I soon heard footsteps running up the stairs. 

"Oh Sarry" Bella sighs walking to my side "I'll take care of her dad, go back to bed you have work"

"I don't know Bella, Raya can become a big baby when she's sick" Dad hesitates

I whine "Rude"

"But true" dad chuckles

"Hush" I pout "papa I am fine, go to bed"

"If you need me Bella come and get me," Dad says after a minute

Bella nods "I will, night dad"

After dad left I threw up some more and whined. I lay against Bella with a pout and exhausted. "Bells?"

"Yes?" She replies

"I feel yucky" I whine

She laughs softly "I bet you do, common let's go back to bed Sarry"

I nod weakly as Bella helps me back to my bed. Nalla slithers up to me and nuzzles my cheek gently. I weakly turn her into her human form. She quickly walked over to my cauldron and started making a healing potion or something. I curl into myself as Bella and Nalla talk.

"Bella go rest hun you have school in the morning" Nalla states from the cauldron walking over with two cups of something. "And drink this to make sure you don't catch what Raya has"

Bella nods and quickly drinks the potion. I turn my face away from Nalla when she came toward me with a sippy cup. Bella coughs after she finished drinking it. "Oh that's gross" She mutters.

"Yeah, sorry Bella" Nalla smiles apologetically "Now go to bed hun I got everything covered"

"Are you guys sure?" Bella asked warily

I smile softly at her, "Bellsy gu tu seep"

"Her little is showing" Nalla sighs biting her lip

"Her little?" Bella asked

"I'll let Star explain later" Nalla shakes her head "Now off you go Bella go to sleep"

"Alright let me know if you need anything" Bella nods with a yawn 

"Alrighty hun, she should be better by the end of school if I can get her to drink this healing potion" Nalla huffed

"This is gonna take a while" Ash sighs, Bella had left to her bedroom to sleep again 

"Star common sweetie you need to drink this to feel better" Nalla soothed trying to get me to drink from my sippy cup

"Nu nu ish nasty" I whine shaking my head and hiding my face

I felt a gust of wind "Is she okay?"

"Yeah she is fine, she just has a cold but she won't take the healing potion" Ash groans 

I cough into the pillow I am hiding my face in. "Shall I try?"

"Please" Nalla nods

"Hey my little witch, can you please drink this for me" I heard Edward ask while he slowly rubbed my back

"Nu" I whine "It tastes nasty"

"If you drink it, then you get to have all the cuddles and lovings you want baby" Edward cooed

"Pomise?" I asked softly 

"Promise" Edward smiles 

"pinky promise?" I asked holding out my pinky

Edward chuckles wrapping his pinky "I promise"

"otay" I mumble taking the sippy cup and drinking it. I quickly drank what was in it with a scrunched nose.

"Such a good girl" Edward coos kissing my head. I smile sleepily and cuddle into Edward as Nalla sighs in relief and puts milk in the sippy cup. She handed me it back and kissed my head. I yawned softly and started drinking the warm milk. "Sleep my little witch" Edward whispered softly tucking me in and holding me close to him. With a smile I let sleep take over.

-later when she wakes up-

I yawn softly and cuddle more into the cold body next to me. Edward chuckles kissing my head. "Good afternoon love"

"Mmm hi" I mumble softly

"Sleep well love?" He chuckles

I nod with a soft smile finally opening my eyes and looking at him. "yeah, when did you get here"

"a while ago, I had to get you to drink your medicine," he told me kissing my forehead. I hum in reply and he chuckles "Here Nalla brought up some coffee for you" I gently take the mug with a chuckle. She knows me so well. "I have to go but I'll be back tonight also your sister is on her way up" he kisses my forehead before disappearing.

Shortly as he left Bella walked in. I smiled at her "hey Bells"

"Glad to see you are better Starry" Bella smiles coming to sit on the bed.

I stretched after setting my coffee down "Thanks Bells I feel brand new"

Bella laughs shaking her head "well I'm heading out with Jess and Ange. They are looking for dresses and asked me to come."

"Oh lemme get dressed and I will come with you," I told her climbing out of bed and heading to my closet.

"Alright I'll meet you downstairs," she told me heading out.

I went to my closet and put on my white bralette, slip top, old ripped jeans, and brown boots. I grabbed my comfy jean jacket and jogged downstairs. After grabbing my leather bag. Bella was in the living room looking through the T.V. Bella smiles looking up.

"Ready? Jess and Ange will be here shortly," Bella told me turning off the t.v.

"Star don't forget your Wand hun," Nalla told me handing it to me.

I grabbed it and placed it in a secret pocket in my jeans. "Thanks, Nalla"

"No problem, have fun girls" Nalla smiled as Ash came down "we are going to go look for some herbs and things I need"

I nodded and we heard a honk "stay safe you two"

"Right back at ya" Ash grins giving me and Bella a hug.

Then Bella and I ran out of the house. We jumped into the car. Angel smiled turning back towards me "Hey Raya, how ya feeling"

"Better, it was just a small cold" I grin leaning back.

"Glad you feel better" She smiled sweetly

During the ride, we made light conversations. We pulled up to a dress shop. Ange and Jess tried on countless dresses. Ange is torn between a Lavender dress and a teal dress. Jess, it is torn between a tight hot pink dress and a yellow dress. Bella was reading giving her input when asked. Bella closes her book as the boys walk by catcalling.

"That uncomfortable" Jess muttered turning back to the mirror

"That's disgusting" Bella states scrunching her nose. I nod agreeing. "Hey, I'm going to head to a book store real quick. Meet you guys at the restaurant?"

Jess and Ange nod. I stood up "I'll come with Bells. Also Jess the pink one and Ange the Lavender one" I told them as we left.

We walked toward the book store "do you need anything from there" Bella asked

"Yep, a couple of books for spells. What do you need" I asked her

"I'm trying to figure out what the Cullens are" Bella sighed and I smiled

"What are your guesses," I asked looking at her

"Right now it's Vampire" She sighs in thought

I grin nodding "you may or may not be right"

"You know what they are?" Bella asked with wide eyes

"Yep, there are many beings other than myself. It's just not my secret to tell. Sorry Bells" I smile softly

Bella nods nudging me softly "it's alright. I understand"

I smile softly "thanks"

"Of course" She chirps wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

We made it to the bookstore. I found the books I need and Bella got what she needed. And we started walking back towards the restaurant "I can let you borrow some of my books if you'd like"

She facepalms "I didn't even think to ask"

I laugh at her "I'll let you read some"

"Thanks, Sarry" Bella told me with a grin.

I nod in response "of course"

It's starting to get dark and I think we are lost "Hey bells... where are we?"

"I... I don't know" Bella says as she starts to worry.

I pulled out my phone. I groan "no service"

Bella sighs as we start walking in a different direction. "I guess we'll have to figure it out"

I nodded walking but that was when I felt like we were being followed. I grabbed Bella's hand "we are being followed"

Bella gripped my hand and we picked up our pace. We turned down an alleyway when I heard footsteps in front and behind us. I gripped Bella's hand and made a sharp turn. I put my free hand in my pocket where my wand is. Eventually, we were cornered. I pushed Bella behind me as they came toward us. when they got close enough and grabbed my Wand pointing it at them.

"codladh" I shouted pointing my Wand at them and they all fell asleep. I walked up to each of the "dozfrina" I muttered removing all their memories of me and Bella.

Suddenly a car flew in front of us. I jumped back out of shock. Edward and William jumped out of the Volvo and looked at the mem on the floor and me with my wand. Edward chuckles "you never cease to amaze me"

I grin shyly "gotta know how to protect your self"

"Indeed you do, common let's get you, girls, out of here" Edward grins and I skip to his side.

I narrow my eyes at William who raised his hands in surrender. I nodded and climbed into the passenger seat as Edward held the door open for me. Bella sat behind me and we took off towards the restaurant. Bella started questioning William instantly. I held Edward's hand as he drove through Seattle.

"Your vampires" Bella stated looking stern.

William slowly nodded "we are"

Then William started explaining it all to Bella. Edward grinned at me with a raised eyebrow. "Don't look at me. She figured out on her own" I defended and he just chuckles

"Well, now William will stop mopping" Edward grins causing William to shoot him a small playful glare.

I giggle and we pull up to the restaurant. Ange and Jess were walking out and looked relieved when they saw us. "Where were you, we called and left messages but we got hungry..."

"Our apologies ladies. We bumped into each other and got to talking" Edward grins his famous crooked smile and the girls were pudding.

"Oh no it's fine" Jess smiles in a daze

"Honestly, it happens" Ange smiled giving me a look and I blush.

"Well we were about to leave so.." Jess said drifting off

"Yeah let's go" Bella nods going to walk with them 

"Actually, we should make sure the girls eat," Willam said and Edward nodded wrapping his arm around me.

"Yeah I could eat" Bella nods 

"We'll see you guys at school" I smile politely 

They nod and walk to the car giggling and whispering. Edward and William walked us inside. We got separate tables. I ordered food as Edward asked for water.

"Ya know, I have a potion that'll work for you to be able to digest the food." I hummed amused as he scrunched his nose at my spaghetti.

"Might have to take you up on that offer" He grins and I slurp up my spaghetti making him chuckle.

"So whatcha think they are talking about?" I asked him after swallowing my food.

"She's questioning him," he told me

I laughed with a smirk, "of course she is, I don't know why he has to be such a dick"

"He's afraid he'll accidentally hurt her, that he'll lose control and drain her" Edward sighs looking over at his brother.

I hum in thought, "I have a potion that changes someone's scent... we can see if that helps with his thirst. If he'd just asked I'd help him" I said a little loudly so I know William would hear.

Edward chuckles at me "you are quite the amazing girl, Raya."

I give him a goofy grin, "and don't forget it"

We talked while I ate. Learning more about each other. He told me how he was turned. That he and William are the only ones in the family that actually share blood. I listened to him intently and he listened to me intently. I told him more about my past. My life with Charlie. I told him I'd never met Renee. "However, I've heard how she talks about him and I'm not a fan. Charlie was in love with her. It's hard for him to move on from the woman who birthed his firstborn child." I grumbled to him. Showing my distaste for the woman. "Bella also had to grow up faster than most kids. She had to learn how to cook, pay bills, she took care of herself and her mother."

"Calm down love, some women are just not meant to be mothers," Edward told me softly and I sighed.

"It just sucks that they can have children, but there are plenty of women who can't have children that would be wonderful mothers. Like the woman in your family" I told him with a pout. I vowed to myself to find a way to make the woman fertile. One day.

"The woman in my family has mostly come to terms with it. Esme and Alice have at least. It's just Rose whose sour about it still" Edward told me with a thoughtful expression. "How about you and Bella come over to our house tomorrow? Meet the family properly... don't send Will into a snooze"

I giggled and nodded softly "I'd like that. Hopefully, I didn't leave a bad impression on your parents"

"No, both were quite amused" Edward chuckles and a smile rests on his face "Carlisle has never met a witch in his years so I will warn you about him. Does Bella know?"

"Oh yes she does, there are two others I need to introduce you to. I'll explain tomorrow. Just don't question it... for me please." I asked him, planning on introducing Nalla and Ash to the family.

He grabs my hand and gently squeezes it giving me a reassuring smile. "I won't question anything"

I smiled relieved at him and we continue our conversation until we figured Bella and I should head home. The boys drove us home but as we stopped I noticed Charlie still at the station. "Wait that dad's car," I said worriedly "what's he doing here so late"

"That's Carlisles car to Edward," William said also concerned

Once parked I rushed out and inside immediately heading to dad's office. I sighed in relief when I saw him alive. However, I frowned at his tear-stained face. "Daddy?" I said softly. He immediately straightened up and I walked over to hug him.

"Waylon's gone... known him going on 30 years," he said gruffly.

I rubbed his back suddenly upset. Waylon use to play Santa for our small town. He also use to watch over me if dad or Billy was busy. He was like another uncle to me. "Oh dad I'm so sorry" I whispered

Bella had joined the hug. Dad reached into his desk and pulled out two things of pepper spray. "Here," he said to Bella and me.

"Dad..." I started saying

"Just take it... give your old man a piece of mind," he told us softly.

We both nodded putting the can into our purses. We headed home once dad put up the paperwork. As we left I notice the ambulance putting a dead body into it. The hand fell out and I gasped. A flicker of nomads crossed my mind in a quick vision. I clenched my eyes shut before getting into the back of the cruiser.

"Are you okay Ray?" Dad asked as I groaned.

"Yeah, a vision is trying to come through but I can't make anything of it" I whispered rubbing my temples. Bella and dad glance at me with worry and concern. "Don't worry I'll talk to Nalla when we get home"

They nodded and the ride home was silent. I went up to my room after getting a text saying Edward is going hunting tonight. Nalla and Ash were hanging by the cauldron. "Nalla, a vision is trying to pass," I told her.

She immediately walked over to me placing her hands on my temple. Probably reading the vision. She gasps softly and looks at us with worry.

"Charlie is in danger..." Nalla whispered with tears eyes.

I froze and Ash jumped up "what do you mean Nalla, what happened?"

"Three nomads are after Charlie. We have to talk to him and Billy" Nalla stated firmly

"The Cullens, I'm going over there tomorrow. We need to tell him there is more than just us. I'll talk to Carlisle" I told her softly my brain working on a way to protect Charlie.

"I'll make up a potion that will hide his scent and cast a protection spell on him" Nalla stated quickly getting to work.

I watched her intently wanting to learn it myself as well. I ended up falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2825 words_love wolfie 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
155K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...
130K 2.8K 22
Fifteen year old Maddie Hunter lost her parents when she was five years old due to a house fire. She was saved from sharing the same fate and was pla...