Venom

By Mel-C-Clair

***COMPLETED*** What if vampires were not real but created? In a world full of evil and hate, the city of Ed... More

Character Introductions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 12

110 24 12
By Mel-C-Clair

Scarlet

I have been pacing my cell for what seems like hours, wondering why Lucy wasn't back yet. What was taking so long? Every time the door opened, I rushed to the edge of my bars to see the state she was in, but it was always just a guard either grabbing a newbie for tests or one of the advanced like me bringing them out for a mission. It wasn't until the door opened again, this time with Simpson sauntering down the hall to my cell.

"You've been called back out."
The door opens and I follow Simpson down the passageways to the room where I can get a shower and change.
"Agent Black will shout at you soon, don't take too long."
Simpson walks out leaving me alone. I'm excited at the thought of getting to see Kade; at least I hope they are sending me after him again? As I shower I can't help worrying about Lucy some more, she never came back. What do I tell Kade when I see him? I dry myself and dress in my usual short black dress; I did think about the red one on the hanger but suspicions would probably arise if I started wearing something different. Slipping on a pair of black heels which had a small red bow on the heel allured sexiness and I felt good. I was just finishing up my hair when Agent Black banged on the door.
"Your van leaves in five minutes."
"I'm ready." I open the door and stand to wait for my instructions.
"We had a location, but it is a little sketchy, you may have to do some digging to find out where he is hiding, I'm sure you can manage it this time?"
"Same target?" I hold his stare.
"Kade Sawyer, take him down."
I give him a nod with my head, when I take Kade down it won't be the way they want me to.

The doors are opened and I'm led outside to the waiting van. I sit in the back staring out at the passing land as I'm taken to my drop-off point. A rush of excitement flooded my body and I wet my lips in the anticipation that I would get to taste his mouth once more. All I can think about is his body and how I want to taste it for different reasons, feel his lips against mine. I shudder as the adrenaline flooded my veins and my heart quickened leaving my core throbbing.

I'm dropped off outside what looks like a grungy dive bar. I'll have to be careful knowing all eyes will be on me in there. I step through the doors and immediately scan the place looking for Kade, but he isn't there. I circle around the bar as every man stares at me, hoping it's them I chose to sit down with. Making my way around the bar I pass a man and instantly my nose floods with cologne that is Kade's. I halt my movements but the man clearly is not Kade. I keep my subtle pace around the bar being eye fucked as I pass but I don't take my eyes off that one particular man. How can he smell exactly like Kade, I don't understand it? The same cologne, the same sweat as him. But this man was much shorter, shaggy blonde hair, his face slightly sunken in, and pale like he's fighting something out of his system that gives him the shakes.

He may not be Kade, but perhaps he knows him. With the right temptress facade, he might just lead me right to him. I pull out the empty barstool next to him and take a seat, saying nothing. I just let my sultry gaze do the introductions.
"Holy fuck! You're the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life!" His unfiltered mouth let me know he had about one too many drinks, perfect for spilling the details of Kade's whereabouts.
"My name's Ben, can I buy you a drink?" he asked but I quietly shook my head no with a smile.
"No? Oook, what's your name?"
"What do you say you take me somewhere a little more...private and then I'll tell you my name," I grazed my fingers up his forearm feeling his subtle shakes and cold sweats.
"Fuck yeah," he trembled under my touch and I just knew he already had a hard-on.
"I'm staying at a place just around the corner."
"Lead the way then...Ben."
He quickly got up, leaving far too much cash for his tab, and wobbled on feet before I followed him to the exit. Walking along the dark side streets, I almost felt watched for a second but my mind wandered thinking this part of the city looked familiar, like from a past life or something.

"Here it is," Ben said, taking me out of my thoughts.
My nose turned up at the smells as we walked in; Kade's smell was all over this place. I trailed my eyes around as Ben led me through to a slightly less messy room. I grabbed the collar around his neck.
"You know Kade." I glared into his cloudy eyes.
"K-Kade?"
"Where is he!"
"Wh-who are you?"
"WHERE IS HE?" My patience is wearing thin already. I drew my fangs at him and his eyes went wide.
"Wh-what are y-you?" he spoke in a faint whisper of fear like all the other men do and it made me smirk.
"Your worst nightmare!" I felt the venom dripping from my gums and if this Ben wasn't going to give me the answers I wanted, then he was useless to me. I'd give in to the need coursing through me. The need to bite and feel that release I always chase. I pinned him harder against the wall stepping closer towards his neck. I could physically see his heart racing and his prominently thick veins calling to be pierced by my incisors. I closed my eyes and lowered my mouth to his neck, grazing my tongue over his throbbing vein and the pleasure began to surge through me.
"Jesus! Fuck!" Someone's voice shouted behind me coming into the room but I didn't want to be bothered.
"Scarlet!" I heard Kade's voice but my instincts were too great. The need and urge to bite was all I could think about.
"Scarlet!" I felt movement around me and hands on my face that felt calming and tingled at my insides. I opened my eyes from my trance and it wasn't Ben in front of me anymore, it was Kade. He had pushed Ben of the way and put himself in the line of fire.
"Kade."
My heart was pounding out of my chest ready to go in for the kill but as I kept staring at his face, feeling his touch, it flooded me with relief and a certain calmness.
"It's me," he said gently caressing my face as Ben and someone else still looked on in horror.
"Everyone can fuck off now," Kade shouted, his eyes never leaving mine. Ben and the other guy moved out of the room, shutting the door behind them.
"I-I smelled you on him. I was trying to find you."
"Ben is my friend. I found him shooting up in this place. He's in a bad way and I'm trying to help him out of it. I made him have a shower, he's wearing my top."
"You two live here?" I questioned.
"Just hiding out."

He takes a step back from me and his eyes drink my body in, I hear him groan which sets off fireworks inside me, I need him, want him. I spin him around and slam him up against the wall, crashing my lips down onto his. Immediately he opens his mouth and our tongues meet in a frenzied attack. His hand threads through my hair and the other slides around cupping my ass and pressing himself into me. My core ignites as his obvious hardness rubs against me. He breaks the kiss but gently pulls on my bottom lip with his teeth as his eyes stare deep into mine.
"Kade." I can barely speak and find myself trembling in his arms.
His tongue darted out and ran along my lips sending another wave of thirst to have him. The need to touch, explore his body has my pulse racing. I pull at his top so my fingers can glide over his well-defined body, he pulls his top over his head making me groan at the sight of him. A smirk formed on his lips before they crashed back down on mine, greedily, taking advantage of every second we had together.

My body was aching for more, I needed him to touch me. As if sensing my thoughts, his hand slipped up my bare leg pushing my dress up as he went. He sucked in a sharp breath as his fingers brushed over the lace on my panties, I knew he could feel how wet I already was for him.
"Fuck, Scarlet," he groaned as he slipped his fingers inside me.
My incisors release and with it gushing the venom through my gums just as he plants his lips on mine again, nudging my lips open with his tongue. I quickly push him back with my hand on his chest and he sees the panic in my eyes.
"I can't!" I say trying to calm my racing heart down so my instincts don't get out of hand.
"I don't want to hurt you." I see him staring at my fangs, showing no fear as he steps closer caressing my cheek again.
"You won't hurt me. I know you won't." He gently pecks my lips again with a tenderness I've never felt from anyone before.
"I have venom in my mouth. You can't kiss me," I said weakly wanting nothing more than to taste him over and over again.
"Can't I," he said in a wicked whisper trailing his tongue down my neck and kissing me there. His hot breath caressed my skin as his lips trailed further down. My chest was heaving as he kissed over my shoulder and pulled the straps of my dress down revealing the black lace bra I had on underneath. Dipping his tongue under my bra and flicking my nipple with the curl of his tongue. My body was writhing and I didn't trust myself with this newfound pleasure to not sink my fangs in his skin.
He gazed up at me with his fuck me eyes and I felt a whole new sensation pulse through my body to my core, making me gasp out loud. I nearly lost it when his fingers hooked the sides of my panties and slid them down. I was so lost in what his tongue was doing to me I hadn't realized his hands had moved my dress up.
"Fuck, you are gorgeous." He groaned as he moved down my body.
He removed my panties, dropping them at my ankles, and knocked my legs apart before making his way back up the inside of my thigh to my throbbing core. His finger ran along my slick wet folds making me shudder and have to grip onto his shoulders for support. He teased me with the tip of his tongue flicking it over my swollen clit. My knees buckled as his fingers slid into me.
"Oh fuck, Kade." One of his arms grabbed the side of my leg and steadied me.
"You taste better than I ever imagined." His voice murmured against my throbbing clit as he worked his fingers in my dripping wet pussy.
His tongue slithering over continuously and thrusting his fingers into me, my legs shook as my orgasm overtook my body and I stopped breathing.
"Kade!" I dug my nails hard in his hair and threw my head against the wall.
He didn't stop and the jolts of electricity intensified, sending my climax into an uncontrollable ripple of shattering pleasure. I thought I was going to blackout, something I had never experienced before. Kade was still buried between my legs lapping up the juices which had gushed out and trickled down the inside of my thighs.
He slowly kissed his way back up my body until his shimmering bad boy dark eyes met mine.
"You are amazing," his lips met mine and I tasted my own cum that lingered on his lips, sending me spiraling into arousal again.
"I'm not done with you yet," I said with a wicked smirk now wanting to taste him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.7K 51
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in wedding! {23/05/18} & 1st in Laugh! {11/08/18} 13th in Romance! {03/12/18} Sequel to Mr Hulk's Jelly Bunny->Can be read as a...
438K 13.2K 30
My life was simple and easy. A bit lonely but I liked it. It wasn't until I literally crashed into the one who would change my life forever. My world...
28.9K 916 45
BOOK ONE IN THE SEARCHING SERIES-Vito stroked her cheek slowly. "Have you never been kissed?" Pearl nodded and Vito smirked. "You don't know how bad...
8.2K 266 31
June, 2, 2024: #1 in Action-Romance "If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer t...