Wrong Number Kid

By sundewthenaiad

What happens when Nico Di Angelo accidentally texts Tony Stark? ~~~ Be prepared for hilarious drama, ver... More

📱Who is this?📱
🛏️Why aren't you asleep?🛏️
🍟Annoying happy meal🍟
😠🐦CLIIIIIIINT!!!😠🐦
🔥Bob can't build it!🔥
😠🛠LEOOOOOOO!!!😠🛠
🔥💀Group chat!🐦🍸
🌞The accidental call💀
🇺🇸sTeEb 🇺🇸
💀🔥New York!🐦🇺🇸
🌞💀🔥CGB's boyfriend🐦🍸
🕷What's in Long Island?🕸
💀 🐦Kidnappi- SAVING Nico🕸🍸
🌞😡LEO! FOCUS!!!!🌞😡
🏙🍸IT'S TIME TO STEAL SOME KNEECAPS!🐦📗
🦾🇺🇸Yippee, another battle for my freedom💀🌞
🍸📗They don't call me a genius for nothing💎💀
🍇You are in big trouble Lewis!🔥
🔥Bohemian Rapsody💀
🕷🍸Oh. My. Gods. Please leave.🐦🦉
💀🇺🇸Holy- language!🎊🦾
🌈Lgbtq+ memes because the next chapter is gonna take longer than I expected🌈
💕🧱Excuse me, but WHAT?💕🧱
🇺🇸A nine-year-old is stronger than Tony Stark🐦
🌊⚡️A FLAPJACK FLIPPING DRAGON!🔥💎
🍕Ever heard of the Backyardigans?🍕
🐦Your forehead is red from facepalming. . .🔥
⚔️ PEANUT BUTTER!!!! ⚔️
🌯Spideypooooool!🌯
Thanks a lot ThreePlusSokka (A/N)
👋So. . . goodbye?🙃
😇Leo, it's five in the morning😈
🎶Another lyric prank chapter 'cause why not🎵
🐍What do I even call this chapter?🌩

🔥Shower thoughts and sugar highs🔱

20.6K 657 835
By sundewthenaiad

A/N:

I'M WAVING THROUGH A WINDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

I love Dear Evan Hansen. It's one of my favorite musicals.

Here, have a marvel meme:

🍸Tony's POV:

  "Why do you need to come in? Can't you talk to me in the doorway?" the dude, who I recognized as Mr. D from the camera/tracker.

  "Well, this might take a while to explain, it would be easier if we sat inside," Annabeth explained. 

  Mr. D sighed. "Fine, whatever, come in," he said.

  The two walked inside, Annabeth motioned for us to come in, so we all followed her.

  We walked down a hallway and entered a room with maps all over the walls, a  few couches, a ping-pong table in the center, and a stuffed leopard head mounted on the wall. I thought I saw the leopard blink, but then I brushed it off, my eyes were probably playing tricks on me.

  There was also a boy sitting on a couch reading. "Nico?" Percy said. 

  Nico looked up from his book, clearly annoyed that someone had disturbed him. "What are you doing here?" Percy asked.

  "Trying to hide from you and Leo, but apparently it didn't work," Nico grumbled.

  "Oh! Jellybeans!" Percy exclaimed, running over to a small table next to the couch that had a large bowl of skittles on it.

  Nico rolled his eyes. 

  "Alright, so if everyone could sit down, that would be great," Annabeth said. "And Percy, don't you dare eat all those skittles," she added.

  We all sat down on the couches and Leo mumbled something in greek, which Percy snickered at.

  "Okay, are you going to explain why there are seven mortals dressed in spandex at my camp?" Mr. D said.

  "Yeah, so basically Nico accidentally texted Tony," Will said, gesturing to me. "And then Leo stole his phone and started talking to him, but while they were talking, Leo said that we tried to kill each other here so Tony decided to come to save him, and along the way, I started talking to them, and so did his friends so they also came to save him. But instead of saving him, they kinda kidnapped him, so Reyna, Thalia, the seven, and I went to save him, and take him back. We took him back, but then he decided to come here with even more friends, and we didn't want them to take Nico again, so Piper asked Zeus if we could tell them about our world, and he said yes, and so we told them and then they asked to see the cam so we showed them. . . and that's why they're here."

  Everyone was silent after he said that, taking in how crazy and messed up our situation sounded out loud.

  "Did I mention they're also superheroes?" Will asked.

  Mr. D sighed and rubbed his temples. "Why can't I just get one normal year?" he asked, looking up at the sky.

"Lawyers hope you get sued, doctors hope you get sick, cops hope you're criminal, mechanics hope you have car trouble, but only a thief wishes prosperity for you," Percy randomly stated out of the blue, holding the now half-empty bowl of skittles.

  "Oh my god, you're right. . ." Clint said.

  "Shower thoughts 101," Peter said.

  "Okay, I'm taking the bowl now," Annabeth said, grabbing the bowl from him.

  "Noooo!" Percy exclaimed dramatically.

  Leo stole the skittles from her while she wasn't looking and started eating them.

  "So, what is this room used for?" Bucky asked, attempting to start a conversation.

  "This the meeting room," Hazel replied. 

  "A meeting room with a ping-pong table in the center, couches, skittles, and crakers and cheese-whiz?" I asked.

  "This camp is filled with kids, what do you expect?" Travis asked.

  "We aren't allowed to have spinny chairs though," Conner said.

  "Why?" Bruce asked.

  "Try imagining a room full of ADHD kids trying to talk about something serious on spinny chairs," Frank said.

  "That doesn't sound like a good idea," Steve said.

  "Exactly," Frank said.

  "TASTE THE RAINBOW!" Leo shouted, literally vibrating.

  "Leo!" Jason exclaimed when he saw that Leo ate the rest of the skittles except for about 20 of them.

  Leo pulled out a gun from his toolbelt that he wore around his waist. How he managed to pull something like that out of such a tiny pocket is a mystery to me, but he did. Then Leo loaded the 20 skittles that were still in the bowl, into the gun that he pulled from his toolbelt.

  "I SAID TASTE THE RAINBOW!" he yelled, shooting skittles at everyone in the room, still vibrating.

  "Give me the gun Leo," Piper said.

  "Noooooo," Leo said, running around the room.

  "I SAID GIMME THE GUN!" Piper yelled, chasing after him.

  "AAAH! SCARY GIRL!" Leo yelled, sprinting out of the room, with Piper close in pursuit.

  The rest of the kids barely even blinked, as if this was a regular occurrence, but the Avengers and I were just watching with wide, surprised eyes.

  "Is this normal?" Natasha asked.

  "Definitely. Leo's sugar rushes are nothing new. You should've been here for the ice cream fiasco last summer," Will said.

  "Oh yeah, that was hilarious, he ended up covering half the camp in gold glitter, wrapping the big house in toilet paper, and almost starting a forest fire," Percy laughed.

  "That wasn't funny at all, on the contrary, it was pretty scary. Leo hyped up on two tubs of ice cream is not something you want to see," Hazel said. "He looked like he was possessed by some evil psychotic spirit."

  Frank snorted. "Leo on a sugar rush is an evil psychotic spirit," he said.

  "What if Earth is like one of those uncontacted tribes in South America, like the whole Galaxy knows we're here but they've agreed not to contact us until we figure it out for ourselves," Percy said, again, completely out of the blue.

  "Aw man, you're making my head hurt," Clint said.

  "Again, another wonderful shower thought that makes you question life," Peter said.

  "I can't tell if your behavior is influenced by the skittles, or if you're just being weird," Annabeth said.

  "Error code 304, not modified," Percy said, in a robot voice.

  "What does that mean?" Steve asked.

  "It means I'm gonna slap Percy in the face if he doesn't stop being weird," Annabeth said.

  "Ma'am, yes ma'am," Percy said loudly, saluting her.

  "Leave." Mr. D ordered. "Preferably now.  

  "Yeah, that might be good," Nico said. "Because I'm staying."

  "As long as your quiet I don't care," Mr. D said.

  "AH HA! SO MR. D DOES HAVE A FAVORITE CAMPER!" Travis shouted.

  "Yeah, it was no secret Tuna Caviar," Mr. D said, rolling his eyes.

  "That's not even close to my name!" Travis complained.

  "I don't care what your name is, just get out so I can have peace," Mr. D said.

  "Bu-"

  "Let's just go please," Hazel said, cutting Travis off.

  Travis let out a huff and reluctantly followed behind us as we walked out of the house.

  "So, since you're demigods and all that, do you guys have powers?" Peter asked as soon as we left.

  The kids all smirked at each other. "Should we show them?" Jason asked.

  "Oh yeah, totally," Percy said, nodding his head.

  "Follow us to the beach," Will said. "This is gonna be fun."

A/N:

Oh man, oops. I just remembered: I forgot to add Thor in here. I don't even think I mentioned I'm once in this book.

. . .Well, too late now, I'll probably make him show up later.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you liked the chapter.

Bye,

-Sundew ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.7K 17
"Don't you know who they are?" "No, should I?" "They're the Wayne boys, kind of odd, but so hot." ◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇□◇ Jason and Richard (Dick) Wayn...
7.6K 180 14
This is a story in which Peter Parker is trans, bi and autistic. It doesn't take place during a specific time in the mcu. I've also included several...
51.5K 2K 27
Amber Bourgeois, formerly Cimarosa, is a foreign exchange student from Italy. At a boarding school, she met Chloé Bourgeois, her half-sister. After f...
292K 18.3K 82
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...