Locatlie: The Revelation. (Bo...

By Locatlie

After Julia gets taken by a gang, her husbands must do everything in their power to get her back. Once they d... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue

Chapter 2

363 26 7
By Locatlie

William P.O.V

"Here." I heard two security guards say in our earpieces as they looked around a corner. It was like we were in a war zone, but it was what it was. The people had taken our queen. "We'll go first to breach the gate." I heard them state and ten of them ran towards the gate and I heard some movement. Hugo and I walked up and my heart froze for a second as I saw the scene before me.

Thirteen men had already gone on their knees, their weapons down and their hands up in surrender. Thirteen other men were standing there, guns pointed to us, but I could see fear in their eyes. Then three men were standing there with all the self-assurance in the world. The first man, on the left, had blonde hair that currently went all over the place. I recognised them right away and my heart literally stopped as I saw him standing there. The husband of my second sister Sally, Harry was standing there. Guns pointed to us and there was a hatred and slight fear in his eyes. The second man was the man that my two brothers had been jealous about with our wife Julia, Evan. He was the second in command of her security team, but apparently, he didn't agree on the security we put into place for her. The third was the highest ranking general in our country, General Trendan. As I looked around for a second, I couldn't help but be slightly relieved that there were only around thirty men here in his support. He could've, as the second man after me, gotten more supporters with his power alone. But apparently everyone in this country knew not to cross me.

What broke my heart though, was seeing whom he was holding, a gun to her head. Her light brown curls were currently all over the place. Her face was covered in tears and I saw loads of bruises on them. Her dress had been ripped off, showing her naked body. What made my anger go to curiosity, was the blood that went down her legs, combined with the bruises and slash like marks that were on her stomach. They had not only hurt our wife, but also our baby. She was shaking, and the cold probably did not help either but as her grey eyes met my green, I saw that it was pain and fear. She was petrified and she was in utter pain. Only one second had passed since I had arrived here and I blinked as I looked sideways at Hugo whom had his gun pointed towards General Trendan now.

"Lower your weapons." I stated in my king voice to the thirteen men whom had their guns pointed to us, but I saw doubt in their eyes. They looked at General Trendan for a second; so, he was the leader of this operation. Good to know. Trendan didn't look back at them though, he stared at us. I wondered where Julia's hands were. I then saw that her arms were to the back of her body so I assumed they were tied up. There was also duck tape on her mouth, and this made me absolutely fucking fuming.

Only two men dropped their guns, I guess the fear of my wrath wasn't high enough, but there was a solution to that. "Someone inform King Trevor." I said casually staring at those men whom hearing his name dropped their weapons right away. "Tie their arms to their backs." I snapped at them.

"Don't come near us. We're taking her." Harry said pointing the gun and shooting towards one of our security men. Hugo still had his hand raised though as if to state to hold their fire. We didn't want to risk our wife.

"And why would we let you do that?" I replied coolly towards Harry whom looked back at me.

"She wants to leave. She wants to go back to her parents in the united states. She has told us everything about the process." He said and I looked at him for a second and I knew right away this was a lie. Hugo lowered his gun for a second though.

"If she has told you everything you wanted to hear, why did you harm the Godess of Seglusa?" I replied coolly and Hugo raised his gun again.

"Because she wasn't being cooperative. Wanted to say goodbye first." Trendan said and I stared at him and I moved my head sideways to look at him better.

"Did she now?" I said with some amusement as the 26 other men where currently filling the streets with their pee. They knew what was coming for them.

"HUT" I heard the head of our security team say. I turned my head sideways and Trevor walked up to us with his two men. It was just like in the movies when the leader of a country would walk in and everyone would cower in fear. I know it should bother me that they did listen to him in this instance; but this was his level of expertise. Evan's eyes went wide in fear a tad and I saw that even Harry doubted this plan now. Even though I feared the shit out of Trevor every now and then, I loved that motherfucker. He took in the scene for a second before his eyes rested on Julia whom was sobbing right now and more blood flowed down her legs. She was in real pain and she needed medical attention. Trevor looked at Harry for a blink of a second before looking at Trendan. The fury in his eyes, it terrified me, but it was good for this situation.

"You have five seconds to drop your weapons and let the queen of Seglusa go." Trevor said in the scariest sound I have ever heard, getting chills down my spine.

"Why would we do that?" Trendan said right away. "She wants to leave."

"Five" Trevor said as Hugo stared at me for a second and I could see that his knees were shaking in fear. The voice of our brother, even if he was on our side, terrified him; and rightfully so. "Four" Trevor said and Evan looked at Harry and Trendan for a second and he went on his knees, dropping his gun and putting his hands on the back of his head. "Three" Trevor said and Harry was looking at Trendan now, but Trendan held the gun against Julia's head even tighter, and more blood poured down her legs. "Two" Trevor said and then the most wicked grin came on his face "One." He said and that's when Harry quickly dropped on his knees, his hands behind his head. "I believe the king gave an order, John." Trevor said. "But I guess your pride is higher." He said and I looked by him; he had had two security guards with him but I only saw one. Trevor looked up and gave a now and I then looked up and, in the house, where we were in the backyard of, was one of his men with a gun and they shot Trendan in the leg and Julia fell to the floor.

"Now." Trevor said and the security grabbed the three men that had held their gun to us the longest. They put rope around their hands and then they started on the other 25. I kept put there as I in the corner of my eyes saw that Trevor didn't really know what to do either. Hugo on the other hand, ran to Julia right away. He took off the duct tape off of her mouth and she screamed it out in pain now, it hitting me like a cold wind.

"Hun." I heard Hugo state and I looked at him wanting to reach for her but she backed away, her eyes widening in fear. Fuck. I walked up to her as well and I went through my knees, as Hugo took a step back in shock.

"Love. A medical car is coming as soon as possible." But she covered her ears and screamed it out as her belly was in between her legs now and her head forward. I put my hand on her leg but she went back. That's when Trevor snapped, grabbed Evan and smashed him against the wall, Evan screaming in fear.

"What did you guys do to her?" Trevor said, his voice booming above all. Julia looked away from her arms, one eye glued to Trevor. Evan didn't talk though.

"Trevor." I heard her state and I closed my eyes. She would gravitate towards Trevor now. That was fine. It was me two days ago, Hugo before. She could at least feel safety by one. "Trevor." She whimpered.

"TREVOR" I yelled, realising he couldn't hear her. He turned his head furiously, as Trevor had already broken all of Evan's fingers. The other 25 men all sobbing now.

"Don't kill them." She whimpered. "They don't deserve mercy." she whimpered. "Everything hurts. Trevor." She whimpered and he looked at her, seeing her mouth move, but I could see in his eyes that he couldn't hear her.

"Don't kill them. They don't deserve mercy. Everything hurts Trevor." I said loudly as Trevor grabbed Evan by his shirt and threw him on the floor as if it was nothing, making Evan scream. Trevor walked up towards her and he bend down. I took a step back and Hugo was staring at Julia with pure fear and pain in his eyes.

"I'm going to pick you up ok babe?" I heard Trevor state and she let that happen.

"What are you doing?" I said as her head was on his shoulder, she was still basically naked.

"Going to bring her to the medical centre in Gotar." Trevor spat back at me and he looked at the security men that were on our side. "A bus will come to collect them soon" He said and she was screaming it out now, holding onto Trevor's shoulder tightly, but he didn't even seem to budge. "Nobody apart from the three of us get to hurt them. If I find out anyone else does, they will join them."

"Yes, my king" The head of security said and he started to walk away, her holding onto him.

Hugo stood next to me now, looking at me and I looked at Trevor walking away with Julia whom was full on sobbing.

What was going to be left of her after this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 12.7K 54
The 3rd book of the Everyone Breaks Series. ****TRIGGER WARNING**** Again, like the other two books before this one (that I hope you've read), If you...
167K 3.1K 29
Julia, just months from becoming a full-werewolf, is now halfway through her pregnancy, has officially hooked up with the father of her babies ...sor...
Reunited By Rebecca

General Fiction

279K 10.9K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
41.9K 1.8K 30
This is the first book of the story of Locatlie. We follow the story of a young girl, Julia, whom was taken from her family at a very young age. Duri...