My Love For You | THE LION GU...

By StoryTimeGirl2021

**This story happens when Kion is grown and after episode "Friends to the End"** Rani is leader of the Night... More

Night Pride Protect!
The Night Pride
The Tree of Life
Kion Is Adorable
This Feeling Inside
THANK YOU!!
The New Lions
Trouble
Hate Is Formed
Raped
Marriage
Updating Schedule/Vote
Back Together Again
Freeing Our Friends
The Death of Queen Janna
Requests
Happy Tears
So This is What Love Feels Like

Author's Note

4.8K 33 45
By StoryTimeGirl2021

New idea = new story! I got an idea for this story. My dreams are inspiration(meaning I dream random things and turn them into stories)! But it's gonna have hurt/angst/comfort. 

No smut since they're lions. 

I just completed The Lion Guard series and it's SO AWESOME! AMAZING STORY, PLOT, SHIPS, OMG I CRIED FOR HOURS WHEN IT FINISHED! I totally love this show and it's my FAVORITE SHOW FOREVER! Sorry Miraculous Ladybug(haha). 

IF YOU LIKE LION KING 1 AND 2 YOU SHOULD WATCH THIS SERIES! IT'S A MUST! It's on Disney+. It has an amazing song in each episode! I'm totally in love with this show. I binge-watched it again and again!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW SAD I AM THAT THERE'S NO SEASON FOUR! 

But...There's a Night Pride Series coming out in Winter 2021! So...I'M SO IMPATIENT FOR IT!

Calm down...

There...

Okay, I'm calm. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No I need more practice.

Now I'm good. Okay to all TV peeps! : LION GUARD IS A MUST! YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT! IT'S SO GOOD I'M DEAD!

Calm....Good.

Okay but if you don't wanna watch it...You are forever my enemy because the show is just that good. I love it to death! And if you don't wanna watch it...it's your loss. You'll miss out on the BEST show ever to exist!

Ok, I need to stop. 

Okay bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 266 13
A reimagining of the Lion Guard Season 3 and Prequel to Lion Guard: King of Life introducing new characters and reimagined characters as well as a pr...
23.3K 191 31
The Pridelands and the Tree Of Life have been at war for as long as anyone can remember. One day, Simba decided to lead a suprise attack on the Tree...
32.7K 367 11
A year has passed since Kion was named King consort of the Tree of Life. Thus far, Kion and Rani enjoy their new life together but when a new lion en...
15.9K 291 30
Kion, prince of the Pridelands was bit by a snake across his eye. He was fine for a while, but after a few days, the scar started burning, and Kion j...