His Fear {a JH ff} ➡️Ongoing

By sugary_writes

"I'm sorry i won't be able to make it" I cried as I wrote down the my last words on the white paper. A fictio... More

Beforehand
01 *Over Thinker*
02 *Introvert*
03 *Melancholy*
04 *Narcolepsy*
05 *Hemophobia & Anginophobia*
06 *Eleutherophobia*
07 *Thoughts*
08 *SUNCT*
09 *Sick*
10 *Hyperpyrexia*
11 *Grief*
12 *Guardian¿*
13 *Self harm*
14 *cause of overwork*
16 *Anxiety attack*
17 *Memory Blackout*
18 *Hallucination*
19 *Friends‽*
20 *Filler*

15 *Help¿*

18 4 47
By sugary_writes

Y/n's p.o.v

I woke up and found myself beside the bed. I rubbed my eyes and took the support of bedside and stood up. Then i remembered last night events after taling all those medicines i started to feel sleepy i guess there were sleeping pills in those medicines.

I sighed and went to bathroom to get freshen up.

After about an hour i came outside wearing a towel just because i was practically standing in the shower deep in thoughts.

I wore a simple fleece sweater and white pants doing a ponytail. I saw my phone and it was 7.

I gave a thought then i decided to text hoseok.
Because he had my bag and my files at his apartment.

Me:
Hello

I waited for a moment to get some words to type but the message bar showed he started typing too

Hoseok:
Hey

How are you?

Me:
I'm fine

Can you bring my bag it's at your
apartment

Hoseok:
Yea sure i was planning to bring
it anyways don't worry I'll bring it

Me:
Thanks

Hoseok:
No problem at all

Do you have fever now?
Have you taken your medicines?

Me:
I will

I don't know how should i respond to him that i actually took all the medicines at night and surprisingly I'm alive.

Hoseok:
Good see you at bus stop then

Me:
Hmm

Hoseok:
Take care

I read the message but then closed my phone and opened the door and started walking downstairs.

I took a peek of my lounge and saw that there was a vase which was broken and some things were scattered here and there.

I put my phone in my pocket and started collecting those things and put them in their place.

Then i took a scrapper and disposed the broken glass pieces in the dustbin.

When the lounge was all settled i went to kitchen and started finding something to eat.

There was only two servings of cereal i think they didn't bought grocery as they were about to move out.

I simply went out and closed the door behind.

It was quite cold but i was wearing a sweater so it kinda kept me warm.

I started walking but then my phone ranged. I saw the caller id and it was meeshi.

"Good morning" meeshi greeted.

"Morning" i replied.

"Stay at your house i am coming to pick you up" she said in the call.

"I already am walking to bus stand" i replied.

"No just wait I'm coming I'm just about to go" meeshi said.

"No i can come on my own and i also have to take my bag from hoseok" i replied.

"Oh umm then i guess i will see you in company" she said.

"Yes"

"Do you have any fever??" She asked

"Nah I'm okay now" i informed.

"Okay then" she replied i hummed and hung up the call

I was just outside the park and about to walk alongside the road when i saw someone running towards me.

I squinted my eyes only to see that the person was hoseok.

He stopped in front of me and caught his breath.
I was surprised he didn't have to run all the way here.

"Why were you running?" I asked him.

"Oh uh that i wasn't running ut just my morning walk by the way good morning" he smiled his iconic heart smile.

"Morning" i replied.

"Here's your bag" he handed me my bag.

"Thankyou hoseok" i thanked him.

"No problem at all" he said.

I put my phone in my bag and we started walking in silence.

"So How did you got back yesterday?" Hoseok asked while walking.

"Meeshi dropped me off" i replied.

"Oh good I came yesterday but you already took the leave" he said

"The doctor-" hoseok cut me off

"Oh jin hyung? What is it?" He attentively asked.

"Yeah he informed me that i was fine and tahat i can take a leave" i replied.

"Hmm that's good"

We reachehd the bus stand and waited for the bus.

"I think we came early" hoseok scratched the back of his neck smiling.

"Yea" i replied not wanting to tell him that I was plannning to go by walking.

"We should sit i think the bus will arrive in 10 minutes" hoseok suggested.

"Okay" i replied honestly i also wanted to sit because my legs suddenly started to feel numb.

As i was about to sit i stumbled but luckily i didn't fall as hoseok took a hold of my arm.

"Y/n??? Are you okay?" He worriedly asked me. His eyes were showing full concern and worriedness why is he caring so much? I was zoned out when hoseok shook me a little.

"Y/n??"

"Oh yeah umm" i quickly looked aside "i am fine" i replied.

"You don't seem to did you take your breakfast? Medicines?" He questioned.

"Yes" i lied. Again...

"No you didn't" he said sternly.

"I did" i said looking at nothing.

He sat down on his knees in front me and looked at me.

"Why are you lying? You haven't taken your breakfast nor your medicines why are you doing this to yourself?" He said with genuine concerning eyes.

For a moment my heart melted but then i dont what got into me that i quickly stood up.

"Why do you care?" I said harshly but regretted quickly i looked back at him but then i walked up to bus as it just arrived.

Hoseok's p.o.v

She quickly stood up startling me.

"Why do you care" she said harshly i looked at her as her back was facing me but then she looked back.

And then i felt something.

A thing that can't be explained. Those eyes that look.

They were screaming.

She walked in the bus. But i was standing there in a haze.

Then again just like previous time the bus driver waved his hand and called my name.

I went in and looked she was sitting at the back
I took the bar as all tehe seats were filled.

The bus arrived at the stop and everyone got out.

She stood up and got out of the bus.

I also left the bus and started walking matching her pace.

After a while she stopped and turned.

"Hoseok look I'm sorry but please you don't have to worry about me and thanks for the other day" she said which caught me surprised.

"But I-" she cut me off.

"Please don't" she said.

"And then again i think I'm just hallucinating there's nothing like that she is right why i am so worried about her" hoseok thought to himself.

They again both walked in silence to the company.

She quickly went to the stairs and hoseok went to his department.

Y/n's p.o.v

I took the stairs and slowly climbed them up taking a hold onto my bag.

I just regretted what i had said to him earlier at bus stop that's why i told him that.

I swiped up my card and the doors opened i went in and was met by

"Oh good morning y/n" namjoon greeted.

"Morning" i replied in a low voice.

"Why didn't you came yesterday i was worried" he said as we both walked to our desks.

Why was he worried?

"Oh it's just i had fever" i replied.

"Hmm jungkook sent in a leave for you" namjoon said right i also have to thank him for that.

"By the way are you okay now? Your yesterday work is pending" namjoon informed.

"I will do it" i replied.

"Okay ask me if you need any help" he said as he started working.

I looked around and saw that meeshi was coming with.... Jungkook?

Meeshi and jungkook's p.o.v

Meeshi was walking in the company when she felt someone poking her shoulder she quickly moved around and saw jungkook.

"Hey kookie" she said cheerfully.

"Morning meeshi" he said smiling his bunny smile.

"How are you" meeshi asked him.

"Handsome as always" jungkook said as he rubbed an imaginary dust from his shoulder.

Meeshi chuckled.

"What why are you laughing" he asked mockingly.

"Nothing you are just cute" she said.

"Haha no I'm not cute I'm swag" jungkook said laughing but unconciously stopped.

"What?" Meeshi asked a deep in thoughts jungkook.

"Yea umm nothing let's go" jungkook said and started walking towards elevator.

"Weird" meeshi mumbled.

They both walked in unison towards the elevator.

"By the way how is y/n?" Jungkook asked gaining his psoture after pressing onto their floor number.

"Yeah i called her and she said she is coming today she was fine yesterday" meeshi paused.

"Oh that's good" jungkook smiled.

"And yeah kook?" Meeshi asked.

"Yup?" jungkook exclaimed.

"Did you pay the bills yesterday? When we asked the doctor he said someone already have paid them" meeshi questioned.

They were now on their floor as both left the elevator.

"Umm yeah hoseok hyung did but don't tell y/n" jungkook informed.

"Okay but why? She'll probably ask me and you too" meeshi enquired.

"I don't know hyung just said that so I think we should keep it to ourselves too" he grinned at her.

"Right" meeshi said and they both entered their department.

Where jungkook walked towards his office after winking at meeshi she blushed and saw y/n and went upto you.

Y/n p.o.v

"Good morning y/n" meeshi hugged me.

"Morning" I hugged her back.

She placed her palm on my forehead.

"Hey I'm fine now" i said taking my seat.

"Yeah right did you take your medicine?" Meeshi asked.

"Hmm" i nodded. "Let's start our work i got a lot to do" i said looking at the task bars on my laptop.

"Seriously your were hospitalized yesterday and today you are working this hard" meeshi scoffed.

"Wait who was hospitalised?" we both looked and it was none other then sunmi.

"Right i have to face her too" i thought.

"Hello sunmi sunbaenim" I greeted.

She waved her hand wierdly.

"I think you both haven't heard me" she emphasized on her previous question.

"We are not bound to tell y-" i cut off meeshi

"Yes i was" i replied eyeing meeshi to stop.

"What can happen to you" sunmi raised an eyebrow.

"I-" i was about to speak when sunmi scoffed and looked at me

"Nevermind start doing the work you have to take all these files to their respective departments" she said pointing at her table.

I looked at it and there was heap of files i looked at her in disbelief.

"What?" Meeshi asked bewildered "you are asking to take all these files?"

"Yeah if you wanna help your little friend here sure go ahead but don't forget to send in your files to me within an hour" she said walking away.

Meeshi let out a huff

"What is wrong with that bitch" meeshi scoffed looking at me i shushed her.

"Hey be quite" i said to her

"But look we aren't her slaves" meeshi complained.

"We have to listen to her" i said and quickly bookmarked my files.

"You can go work i will take care of them" i assured her.

"Are you sure?" Meeshi asked.

"Hmm" i replied and went to her table.

Time skips~~

I took all the files and done my work and sent the files to jungkook.

I actuallly have to design side characters for the new game.

I was still taking up the notes when meeshi came to me.

"Hey let's go have our lunch" meeshi asked.

"Uh you can go I don't have appetite" i made an excuse.

"No let's go" she took my arm and dragged me outside the department.

We both walked downstairs.

"So have you started packing?" Meeshi asked

"No" i replied.

"You should start even though the new owners are coming in two months you should move in with me before it" meeshi replied

"meeshi i told you I don't want to trouble you and aunt beside i will find one" i replied

"But y/n you are sick and you have to take care of yourself too so it's better to come live with me" meeshsi said

"I'm good on living by myself i still have time" i replied.

"Fien but i will help you with everything i can" she replied.

I hummed and we both went to cafeteria.

"Hey are you okay?" Meeshi asked as she saw y/n standing without taking her tray.

"Yeah" i quickly took it and step aside.

"Let's go there" meeshi said as jungkook was waving at her from across the hall.

I looked and hoseok was there as well and then i remembered what i had done in the morning.

"Hey y/n and meeshi" jungkook said as he waved meeshi smiled at him and i took a seat nodding a little.

"How are you?" Jungkook asked.

"Fine i guess" i replied.

"Good you shoukd take care of yourself" jungkook said smiling and digging in his food.

I was just sinking deep sitting on my seat as we four were having our lunch.

They were all talking but i was not paying any attention as i was shuffling my food not even tasting it.

Hoseok's p.o.v

I saw her as i was eating my lunch and she was just mixing her food with her spoon not even eatong a single bite amd then i looked at jungkook and Meeshi they were eating.

"Y/n?" I looked and meeshi called her.

"Why aren't you eating?" She asked her.

"I don't have any appetite i already told you" y/n said as she looked at meeshi.

And then i remembered she didn't even had her breakfast too and i started worrying again.

"Look if you are worried about your apartment thingy we will sort it out" meeshi said.

"Right I will talk with the apartments owner today" hoseok said.

"Oh yeah hyung is dealing with it so you don't have to worried about it" jungkook said.

"No it's okay i will meet with him on my own" i replied looking at my food.

"Come on y/n don't be a child we are just trying to help you" meeshi sighed throwing her hands in the air.

"Calm down calm down" jungkook looked at messhi calming her.

"Y/n she is right we are trying to help you as friends nothing more" jungkook agreeing with meeshi.

"Hmm they both are right" hoseok said.

I didn't replied to any of them because I don't know how to why are they being so nice to me.

"Okay so it's decided hyung you can talk with the owner and meeshi you should help eher packing her stuff" jungkook smiled.

"Right" meeshi said.

"And yeah thank you so much hoseok" meeshi said to him.

"Oh it's okay you dont have to" hoseok replied smiling rubbing the back of his head.

Time skips~~

They all went to their departments and continued doing their works.

As hoseok called the owner of teh apartments he was living in to schedule a meeting with him and luckily he got it.

The whole day passed and meeshi and y/n was now outside the building.

"I will call the driver we both can go to your house?" Meeshi asked.

"No I don't have much stuff so i will do it myself" i replied.

"But"

"No it's okay I'm already troubling you all" i said looking on the road.

"No you aren't y/n" meeshi said as she hugged me "you just got people like us"

"Amazing people" i corrected her.

She chuckled "yeah"

We both were standing when a car stopped infront of us.

"Hello guys want a ride?" It was jungkook he looked at us.

"Actually we are waiting for my driver and y/n's bus so it's okay kook" meeshi replied because she know i didn't accept such offers.

"But you can come with me" he asked her.

"No it's-"

"You can go the bus will arrive shortly so i can go too" i said to meeshi because i know she wanted to go with him.

"Will you be okay" meeshi asked

"Ofcourse i will be" i replied she bye-ed me and took a seat with jungkook he wavaed at me and then i started walking towards the bus stop.

I looked here and there to see someone and what she meant by someone she was looking for hoseok.

When i didn't see him i was a bit confused he always took this bus.

Finally the bus started and i went in to take a seat.

The bus stopped and i started walking towards my house street.

I opened the door and went in.

The house was empty i thought that they were still on thier work.

I locked the door and went upstairs plopping on my bed.

Hoseok's p.o.v

"I will inform her then" hoseok shaked Mr Han's hand.

(Mr Han is the owner of the apartments where hoseok lived)

"Then boy i will take a look at it and will tell you tomorrow if there are any renovations required" Mr Han said.

"Okay you can tell it to me so she will start moving her things in" hoseok replied.

"About the contract i wilp tell you the details through phone" Mr Han informed.

"Okay I'll be taking my leave then" hoseok replied.

"Sure kid" the old man smiled his wrinkles sinking in his face.

Hoseok went out of the small office.

Earlier in the day hoseok took the bus before y/n and went to the owner of aprtments otfice eo he can ask about the details for renting there. Luckily the people infront of his apartment were leaving from there so he got the best apartment for her just infront of his.

He decided the details and now he started walking towards his apartment.

He decided to tell y/n about it through a phonecall when he will reach his apartment.

He went in and took a shower to freshen himself and wore simple pajamas and t-shirt.

He made himself some rameyon and called y/n.

He waited for about a few rings but the call went off.

He again called and this time the call answered.

"Hel-- " he was cut off by the voice on the other line.

"H-help i-i can't b-breathe"

________________________________________________

480+ reads thankyou so much

Word count: 3080

Your vote:
⬇️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 767 96
Alone. That is all JK had ever been. Alone and forgotten in a cruel, heartless world. Growing up at the orphanage, all he had ever wanted, was to...
82.7K 2.2K 24
This is a reader insert. It does include topics such as self harm and depression so YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!! Hope you enjoy! Highest Ranking: number...
630 38 11
"Hoseok told me he wanted to leave I never understood why And then he told me"- Kang Y/N "I'll only leave with you All of those stupid dreams went to...
21K 1.4K 33
*TRIGGER WARNING* Warning of depressive thoughts and acts!! - Self-harm - Depressive content Fanfiction. Story of Kit's life from the beginning. Kit...