The Heir

Od heylolittaheyy

"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ," ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ... Vรญce

0 | intro
1 | daughter of the death
2 | the new girl
3 | party
4 | potions
5 | theo
6 | wrong room
7 | hogsmeade
8 | slughorn
9 | next door
10 | fire
11 | tripple pleasure
12 | ha(e)lloween
13 | used toy
14 | malfoy manor
15 | the ball
16 | expelliarmus
17 | seven
18 | ginny
19 | broomsticks
20 | salas
21 | green lights
22 | veritaserum
23 | it must live
24 | hot tub
25 | seven minutes in heaven
26 | silhouette
27 | rosmerta
28 | the deal
29 | the diary
30 | goodnight
31 | fresh sheets
32 | tower
33 | new year
34 | blood
35 | narcissa
36 | jasmine
37 | betrayal
38 | one dance
39 | surprise
40 | provoking
41 | aquamenti
42 | orgy
43 | amelie
44 | skin to skin
45 | the ring
46 | splitted
47 | hate
48 | cheat
49 | pain and pleasure
50 | three words
51 | masked ball
52 | shrieking shack
53 | candle
54 | stones and moans
55 | early gift
56 | one week
58 | family bonding
59 | trip
60 | snape
61 | be safe
62 | flesh and bones
63 | avada
64 | death
65 | wake up
66 | finale
Thank you
announcement

57 | replacement

13.9K 356 342
Od heylolittaheyy

Amelie
________

I love this morning because Draco's a part of it. He's laying next to me on my bed in his grey underwear and white T-shirt. When I wake up, his eyes are closed, but I know he's not sleeping. 

He looks like an angel. I raise my hand from the cover and gently place it on his hair to stroke it. His mouth goes into a little smile as he pulls me closer toward his body with his veiny arms.

"Good morning," I say with a giggle.

"Is it yet?"

He takes my hand and stretches it up into the air. Then he twists his fingers with mine and kisses the back of my palm.

"Unfortunately,"

"I want to stay here..." he grunts into the pillow as he rolls on his stomach, "anyways, I'm sorry about yesterday. I've been a dick,"

I remember how he's been acting yesterday's evening in Leon's room and my smile fades from my face.

"You should apologize to Theo..." I mumble.

"I'm just worried about you, that's all. The whole dying thing is stressing me out,"he says and strokes my cheek.

"I'm going to be fine."

After Draco went to his room, I got ready for my classes. I put on my Slytherin uniform which consists of green pleated skirt and basic white shirt. How I look today is the least important thing right now.

I wanted to have breakfast in the Great hall, but I'm already late, so I guess I'll have to be just hungry. I'm running through a long corridor with big windows on one side, trying to not bump into anyone.

Teachers are already fed up with my constant bathroom excuses that I use to fuck with Draco during lessons. I can't be late today.

Just when I turned left on a corner, I heard someone shout my name behind me. I sighed and turned around to look who's calling me. When I saw the person, I think I should've just kept walking.

"Wait!" Shouts Ginny, running toward me.

"I don't have time," I say and try to walk out, but she catches up with me and grabs my arm.

"Just hear me out, I'll make it quick," she says with hard breathing from the run. Ginny looks like a mess, as she should. Her skin, that usually looks like a porcelain, is now breaking out all over her face, her hair looks greasy and she looks like she hasn't slept for a long time. I guess that's what you get for faking a relationship.

"Very quick," I add and fold my arms.

"I love Harry-" she starts.

I don't wanna listen to that, so I just roll my eyes and turn to walk away, but her hand on my arm stops me.

"But I also loved spending time with you and I hate how we ended up, but I know it will never be the same again,"

"You're right in that..." I mumble.

"Can't you see it, Ames? We're the same,"

"What?" I stare at her in complete surprise.

"We're the same. I want the best for Harry, same as you for Draco,"

I stare at her for a while, trying to realize what she just said. I know I'm already late for class.

"No, no, no, honey. While you could've been spending time with Harry, you've been faking a relationship with Leon. You've been completely wasting your love on someone else while I, however much I try, can't bring myself to love anyone. So no, we're not the same at all."

With that, I shake her hand off my arm and walk away to my class. The conversation was over, I can't imagine what else she'd have to say to that.

Unfortunately, I was 10 minutes late to Transfiguration class with McgGonagall, which costed me 10 points from Slytherin. No one cares about points at this point, so I just rolled my eyes and sat next to Draco in the back of the class.

I throw myself into the chair with a silent grunt and fold my arms. Draco put his hand on my thigh and looked at me, waiting for an explanation of my mood. Leon and Theo, both sitting next to us in the last row of desks glanced at me, too.

"I'll tell you later," I say and hope he won't speak to me for the rest of the class. I don't wanna get detention.

Well, that didn't work out. Draco's hand moved up and slid under my skirt. I'm not surprised, this isn't the first time he did that. I slowly put my hand on his and stroke his skin.

"I'm sure you've noticed that there are dark times waiting for us," starts McGonagall all of sudden. Everyone lifts their gaze at her tall body standing in the front on a small podium.

"I'm sorry to inform you with such bad news, but professor Snape is not getting much better, which means I'll remain as your headmaster for two weeks from now on,"

I feel Harry's and Hermione's looks at me. I swallow a huge ball in my throat and try to look as relaxed as I can.

"We've been informed that the dark forces are planning on attacking Hogwarts," she says and rubs her eyelids.

Everyone makes a surprising sound that echoed in the classroom. Draco's grip tightens on my thigh. I suck in my breath.

"Students from first to fourth year were sent home this morning, because their skills are not good enough. Of course we're not expecting much from fifth and sixth years, but you, however," she spreads her arms,"it's you they're relying on,"

I'm sweating. It's real, it's here and it's happening. The war.

I just thought we had more time. From McGonagall's face, I can read that whatever's coming, or more like whoever, is coming very early.

I glance at Theo, who accidentally catches my gaze, but he doesn't look away. He tries to make a smile on his face and he mouths "it's going to be okay". With a nod, I look away.

I impatiently wait for the end of the lesson. I may not seem like it from the outside, but I'm about to explode from nervousness. When the class is over, I'm the first to burst out of the big wooden door.

I run to the girl's bathroom, that's luckily near. I make sure to close the door properly and then I walk toward the sink. The mirror shows my face, but I don't want to look at myself right now. I lean over the sink and pour some water into my mouth.

"Calm down, calm down..." I keep saying myself, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Blood is rushing through my cheeks as I'm still thinking about what will happen die. One thing is clear: I'm afraid to die. Theo was right, what if it's not the resurrection stone? What if I'll stay dead forever? Voldemort would be dead, but me with him. Father and daughter, just like old times.

I don't wanna die. I'm not ready. Will I ever be?

I hear someone walk in, but I don't raise my head to look who. My thoughts are way too heavy, I need to put them in place.

The person walks toward a sink near me, but doesn't turn on the water. At first, I don't think anything about it, I hardly notice anyone's in here.

I don't want Harry to die, also. It's true that I hate him and Ginny, but he doesn't deserve to die. Not by the wand of my father. But I don't think there's another way.

The girl next to me is too quiet, so I lift my head to see what's going on. Turns out it's Pansy putting on a clear glossy lipstick on her lips.

I know her too well to expect nothing from this, so I just walk toward the door to leave.

"Not so fast," she says and puts the lipstick into her pocket.

I sigh and turn to her. "What do you want?"

She smiles and comes to me way too close, I make a few steps back.

"How's Draco doing?" She asks and shakes her head right after,"no, no I don't care about him anymore. How's your father doing?"

I scoff, thinking about why would she ask that.

"Why are you asking?"

She raises her hand and goes through my hair that's let down on my breasts. I flinch, but leave her. She doesn't bother answering me.

"He's doing very good," I say after a while and put her hand out of my hair.

Her face frowns, a few wrinkles appear between her brown eyebrows.

"Oh, indeed. Since his only daughter left him alone,"

"What are you saying?"

I honestly have no idea where would she know all that from.

"At least he has me now," she continues.

I can't help it, a laugh comes out of my mouth.

"Yeah, sure," I try to go out of the bathroom, but she doesn't want to let me.

"That's right. He replaced you with me,"

My laugh gets even louder, but it's mixed with hysterical one, too.

"That's a poor replacement, then," I say.

"Laugh all you want, but I'm the new Heir,"

At this point, my mouth stops laughing. It gasps instead.

"That's not possible. No one can replace me," I'm trying hard not to make my voice crack. I can't show any sign of weakness right now.

However wicked and ridiculous it sounds, it's not impossible. Since I left my father, he hasn't called, he hasn't texted, he's done nothing to reach out to me. But could he just simply replace me? Is he that cold-hearted?

"I must say your house elf is really, really annoying. I told her to stop bugging me with food and tea, but she just doesn't listen, does she?"

"Leave Tweeky alone!" I shout, anger slowly pouring to my fingertips.

My head starts to hurt, the world in front of me is spinning. This is too much for me.

"And your mattress, god, so horrible. You seriously slept-"

I can't help imagining Pansy in my bedroom, sleeping in my bed, talking to my father, slowly infiltrating into my family. I wonder if May took her, too.

I lost it. My leg kicked Pansy into stomach, which made her tackle backwards. I used the time to finally escape the bathroom. With my head hurting, I ran through the whole castle, headed to our common room.

I can't unhear what Pansy said. I keep remembering all the memories when my father actually behaved like a human to me. How he taught me things, useful things. He called me 'my little girl' until my 16th birthday, when I told him to stop calling me like that. And now, I'm realizing I've been living in a big lie. He's been faking everything.

I burst into the common room. My eyes are already watered with tears as I find Draco sitting on a couch in front of a fireplace. He's alone, luckily. He immediately stands up when he notices me and runs after me to my room.

"What happened?" He asks me when I shut the door.

It takes me a while to calm down properly until I can breath normally. I'm glad I didn't start crying.

"Amelie-"

"He replaced me!"

Draco sits down on my bed and reaches his arm to me, inviting me to sit on his lap. I take his hand and do so.

"What?"

"He fucking replaced me...I-ugh! I hate her!"

"Who?"

"Pansy! She's infiltrating into my family!"

I rub my eyelids and explain to him everything that happened in the bathroom.

"Amelie, you have to meet him. I'm serious,"

"I know, but I'm scared," I sob.

"What are you scared of? Oh, come on. You're Amelie. You're not scared, never. You're the bravest woman I know."

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

275K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
278K 7.9K 52
First loss and first love are two very different things. Two things which Amber Lawley never saw coming. By the flick of a switch her whole life was...
1.5M 39.8K 65
โš ๏ธ*PLEASE READ WARNINGS/TAGS!* "No?" He feigned hurt for a second, but his lips eventually twitched. "Hmm, how'd you explain this then?" Keeping one...
978K 41.1K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC