She Belongs To The King

By lilibetR

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐚, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰�... More

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝟏|𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐓
𝟐| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟑|𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝟒|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝟓|𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝟔|𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟕|𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝟖|𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝟗|𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃
𝟏𝟎| 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝟏𝟏|𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟏𝟐|𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝟏𝟑|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝟏𝟒|𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝟏𝟓|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍
𝟏𝟔|𝐍𝐄𝐎𝐍
𝟏𝟕|𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐁𝐀𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒
𝟏𝟖|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋
𝟏𝟗|𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝟐𝟎|𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄
𝟐𝟏|𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇
𝟐𝟐|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝟐𝟒|𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄
𝟐𝟓|𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄
𝟐𝟔|𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝟐𝟕|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐄𝐑
𝟐𝟖|𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝟐𝟗|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝟑𝟎|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝟐𝟑|𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌

48.8K 1.5K 432
By lilibetR

Luckily for me i was barely hungover when all I had was two glasses of champagne. After that moment with Adam, i retreated back to my room like i was grounded. I haven't been able to think straight the whole night. My heart pounding and drumming in my ears not letting me sleep. The only thing on my mind was him.

Waking up the next morning i so badly wanted it to have just been a dream. But it wasn't, how awkward is it going to be to face him? Or is he going to avoid me like he said he would?

"You keep projecting your past onto me"

I keep replaying our conversation the whole time i spent getting ready, brushing my teeth, taking a shower.

It makes sense why part of me just wants to be with him, i trust that things are going to be different with him. It was always different. Why is it so hard to give him a chance. It's come this far for him to prove that I'm pushing him away just as much, or maybe even more. I gotta face it, I've build a big ass wall around me when it came to Adam. He's an anomaly I've never met before.

And to say he? The L word? Oh my god he L WORDED ME.

My heart did cartwheels making my cheeks warm. Is it the boiling hot water in the shower or am i furiously blushing at the idea of Adam saying he loves me.

You'll have to be a special kind of fucked up to lie about something like that, looking into his eyes last night. Every word he said just hit differently. I know he was genuine. And there's nothing I want more than to give him a chance. You know what?

I'm going to give this a chance. I'm young, why stop myself?

Preparing to leave the castle which i so don't want, i exited my room to hand out the dress and the shoes back to the girls. We're all depressingly packing our bags to head back to reality. Well me mostly since its not like i can come to a castle any weekend i feel like.

Walking down the corridor i can a see a tall familiar figure tip toeing towards me.

"E-edward?" I squinted my eyes to get a better look. He was basically just in his boxer shorts, his clothes over his shoulder and holding onto his pair of shoes. His hair a mess and he looked completely disoriented. Someone had a rough night.

"Just going to my room" he pursed his lips, no visible shame on his face however.

"You...weren't in your room this whole time? It's 8 in the morning and there's no sight of anyone else. Everyone's definitely hung over and there's no way anyone would be up at this time. Usually I don't either but since it's the last day in the castle, i wanted to spend more time taking in the place as best as i can, and of course, Adam was in my head all night so not like i could sleep either.

"Uh-i..uh" he began to stutter, trying to find words to articulate the mess he's in. Then it dawned on me. My eyes widened with disbelief before i could hold back my laughter. "Are you doing the walk of shame right now?" I giggled, clearly this man was kicked out of the room he was in, he didn't even had the chance to get dressed.

"Okay im not taking any slander at 8 in the fucking morning" he grumbled before aggressively dragging his feet towards his room. I wonder who he was with last night. There's about 10 rooms up here, i feel like Sherlock Holmes trying to figure that out.

───※ ·❆· ※───

Leaving back the outfit i burrowed, we all finally gathered downstairs for one last goodbye. And of course, Adam was missing. In fact he's left us behind and gone back to the city.

"Typical of him" Liam exasperated, rolling his eyes. "I had my car brought yesterday. We'd be idiots to trust his ass on a trip" Edward chimed in, a smug smile on his face.

Was he going to this extent to avoid me or did he really have to go? If this is one of his tactics to make me miss him or something, then that's extremely lame and its kinda working. I need to dump my head in a toilet bowl. This internal conundrum I'm having is drowning me, how can I want someone and not want someone at the same time? I'm disgustingly indecisive and its costing me my sanity. Get your shit together Grey.

"Which one of yous were loudly fucking last night? I did not get AN OUNCE OF SLEEP" Erika cursed as she descended the stairs, catching us all off guard.

"I was by the pool the whole night" Liam shrugged, furrowing his eyebrows, clearly intrigued on figuring out who he was.

I pursed my lips, trying to hide my smile because boy do I know one person who was. Edward shot me a look, gritting his teeth. His eyes demanding that i keep hush. I don't see why this has to be a secret...?

"I went to sleep" i added, composing myself. "How do we know its not you and James?" Edward countered, trying to point fingers at Erika.

"Are you dumb? Why would i accuse you'll if it was us all along? Besides James had to leave last night. He had some business to get to" she reached us at the end of the stairs, brushing her sleek brown hair over her shoulders.

"Wait... isn't the room behind Erika's.... Rhiannon's room?" Liam's scrunched his face, trying to piece the points together. The whole castle went silent.

Crickets.

And then it dawned on us. The first to scream in disbelief was Erika. Her theatrics going overboard.

Next up we have Liam audibly gasping with his eyes wide open; followed by Edward trying to silence him by getting him on a chokehold.

"YOU? AND EDWARD? YOU? EDWARD?... EDWARD? OF ALL PEOPLE? WERE YOU BLIND? IS THAT WHY?" Erika mourned, with Rhiannon going pink, trying to hide her embarrassed face.

"W- b- don't you hate him?" I finally managed to speak in between my uncontrollable laugher at the chaos taking place at the bottom of the stairs.

"Ugh we were just drunk it was nothing" Rhi insisted, ready to brush it off as if nothing happened.

"It was?" Edward questioned meekly.

"We're heading back immediately, this place is a den OF SIN" Erika bellowed.

And just like that, we were all heading back home. The memories of this place lasting a lifetime however. And now... to face him.

                ───※ ·❆· ※───

Depressingly unpacking my bag i slumped on the bed. Post vacation depression is clearly a thing and I'm deeply in it. How do i turn back time?

Going through the pictures we took over the weekend i couldn't help but smile, scrolling through I didn't realize there were pictures Rhiannon has taken from my phone, unbeknownst to me.

And there he was, hesitantly giving off a smile in the far distance from the camera. Leaning against a pillar facing the pool. Away from everyone else. So not only does he look good in person, he looks good in camera too? If we didn't have all this tension between us, i have every right to hate him for looking unnecessarily beautiful.

I found myself zooming onto his face, longingly staring into his smile. And that's when i realized. I was hopelessly in love too. Upon that realization i threw my phone across the bed. Well not too hard because I can't afford another one, but enough for the dramatic purposes.

This i getting ridiculous, why am doing this to myself and him. Why am i wasting anymore time?

Completely unaware i was still wearing flip flops, i grabbed a jacket and dashed out to Adam's place. My heart was jumping excessively it's starting to hurt my ears.

Panting profusely i finally made it to the elevator. Riding it all the way to the elevator I tried to compose myself the best I could. I gotta play it cool. And if I don't my knees would give out and I'd melt into a puddle.

Attempting a small breathing exercise i tried my best to compose myself, fixing my hair and my jacket before gently knocking on his door.

Nothing.

I knocked for the second time, waiting like this my heart will give out. This is agonizing, I should turn back. My whole body is shuddering.

Suddenly i could hear hustling from behind the door. The door lock turning. I was internally screaming followed by furious panicking.

My heart sunk. Deepest into the pits of my stomach. The breath was knocked out of men. I could feel a lump in my throat form.

"Yeah? Can i help you?"  Jenna mocked, eyeing my from head to toe. Taking in my jean jacket and flip flops. Her blonde hair falling over her shoulders. She titled her head, giving me an arrogant smile. I should've known, I should've fucking known all along. Why don't i ever trust my gut? Why do i do this to myself?

"A-Adam is he-"

"He's in the shower, things got a little too...hot" she pouted. She knows exactly what she's doing, smirking at me.

I was too defeated to utter another word, my knees were wobbling. I have never been this humiliated before. Unable to fight back with tears forming in my eyes i stormed off quickly.

That's it. I'm leaving the kings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 20.5K 49
The story of a werewolf king and a hybrid vampire. • KING • || a supreme ruler, sovereign over a nation or a territory, of higher rank than any othe...
510K 8.4K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...
835K 18.4K 20
"The first time I met you, I knew you were mine. You HAD to be mine. And if you weren't, I don't think I could've stayed alive." "Aaron? You really...
262K 7.2K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...