The Editor

By mtnclimber

Harry and Emma's relationship is tested by family, friends and fame More

The Editor
1.Emma
2. Emma
3. Harry
4. Harry
5. Harry
6. Emma
7.Emma
8.Emma
9. Harry
10.Harry
11. Emma
13. Emma
14. Amanda
15. Harry
16. Emma
17. Emma
18. Harry
19.Harry
20. Emma
21. Emma
22. Emma
23.Harry
24. Emma
25.Harry
27. Harry
28. Harry
29. Harry
Author's note

26. Emma

229 11 0
By mtnclimber

I shifted, trying to get comfortable; it wasn’t easy since I was now 9 months and 2 weeks pregnant. Harry was coming home today from touring and I wanted the nursery to look perfect. I was sitting in the rocking chair looking around. I kept shifting; finally I gave up and left the room, waddling to the bathroom to pee for the umpteenth time. I wondered where Harry was, he left Buenos Aries, last night and should have been in the States by now. I left the bathroom and made my way to the kitchen. I stopped suddenly in the middle of the kitchen, a hand to my stomach. It hurt like a cramp only worse.

“Shit.” I said looking around, I had packed a bag for this, where was it? I found it and grabbed my phone and made my way out the door. I called Harry; it went to voice mail, of course.

“Hey Harry.” I said my voice deceptively calm as I made my way down the stairs to the ground floor. Why did I get this apartment? It has too many stairs. “This is Emma.” I made my way outside and raised a hand to hail a cab. Water started rushing down my leg. “Shit, okay my water just broke. I’m having a baby where the fuck are you?” I screamed the last part into the phone and hung up just as a cab pulled up. I got in quickly. The cab driver turned to ask for my destination.

“Hospital now!” I barked.

“You have a preference?”

“Just drive unless you know how to deliver a baby!” The cab sped away. I struggled to calm my breathing. I had another contraction and screamed. The cab started going faster.

“Harry! I need you!” I yelled, as though he could hear me.

“My name’s Isaac.” The driver said.

“Not you!” I snapped. We arrived at the hospital and I threw money at the driver, not even counting the bills. I got out of the cab and tried to walk towards the door. Nurses came rushing out with a wheel chair and I gratefully sat down. I had another contraction. I yelled again.

 “Where are you Harry?” I screamed again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 246 35
Read to find out (currently editing) (completed)
1.6K 59 25
Strong. By Abby!

Fanfiction

1.2K 34 18
Harry styles falls in love with a fan. but will he still love her when he knows whats shes been through?