Settle It Like Hero's (Marvel...

By Taylor510658

Savannah Hemming and Tamara Maximoff are back. When Tony Stark and Steve Rogers clash, they make the Avengers... More

Captain America; Civil War
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Preview to the next book

Chapter 1

282 6 0
By Taylor510658

"All right, what do you see?" Steve asked through the radio.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target" Wanda responded

"There's an ATM on the south corner, which means?" Steve quizzed.

"Cameras" Wanda answered

"Both cross streets are one-way." Savannah tested.

"So, compromised escape routes." Wanda answered again.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out." Savannah announced.

"You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" Steve asked as he looked out the window.

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute." Wanda said as she casually drank her tea

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Natasha said as she kept her eyes down.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda said.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." Romanoff reminded.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam budded in.

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" Natasha asked.

"Eyes on target, folks." Steve reminded

"This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him." Steve informed them.

"If he sees us coming, that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us." Sam scoffed making Savannah giggle.

"Sam...see that garbage truck? Tag it" Steve commanded.

"Sam released the tiny aircraft Savannah had made him as it flew around and found its way under the truck.

"That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed." Sam explained.

"It's a bettering ram." Natasha said.

"Go now." Steve commanded.

"What?" Wanda asked as Sam jumped off the top of the building he was scouting.

"He's not hitting the police." Savannah explained quickly as she hacked into the security cameras around the small city area.

Savannah was currently back at the Avengers base while keeping a close eye on Paul.

"Oh my god" Savannah said as she watched a person get pushed out of a truck, the car hit the front gates and flipped over letting in two yellow trucks.

The two were full of men with black outfits, gas masks, and guns.

"Sam, Steve, Wanda, that's your cue" Savannah informed the crew.

"Body armor, AR-15's, I make seven hostiles." Steve counted.

A grunt was heard through the comms.

"I make five" Sam said as Wanda flew in and attacked another man.

"Sam" She warned before tossing the man like a dummy to Sam.

"Four" Sam counted down.

"Rumlow's on the third floor." Sam said as he looked through his mini aircraft.

"Wanda, just like we practiced." Steve said pointing at the girl.

"What about the gas?" She asked.

"Get it out" Savannah told the girl as she lifted Steve into the building crashing through the window.

"They're at the case, Steve, hurry" Savannah said as she watched him grab the technology.

Savannah looked back to the front of the building and watched as Wanda pulled the gas out and Sam shielding the young girl.

"Rumlow has a biological weapon." Steve said snapping Savannah out of her awestruck daze.

"Natasha, your up" Savannah said.

"I'm on it" The red head announced.

Savannah watched the girls moves in wonder as the woman fought soldier after soldier. Not because of the hard core moves but because she recognized the movement.

Almost as if she had used the same techniques before. The grace in her kicks, the full blown upper cuts, her body moving at that certain speed to catch anyone off guard.

Savannah recognized it all, she had completely forgotten about the video she had seen two years back when she started working with Steve again until now.

Paul crawled across the soft mats and onto Savannah's lap as they watched Steve being blown out of the building.

Realizing it probably wasn't a good idea for a two year old to be watching crime fights she turned Paul towards her and smiled, playing with the young boy.

"Steve you alright?" Savannah asked as she made Paul giggle.

"Yeah" Steve groaned.

"Sam, He's in an AFV heading north." Steve informed the group.

"There splitting up and ditching the truck" Savannah said as Paul looked at Savannah's earpiece curiously.

"I've got four." Sam announced.

"I got the two on the left." Natasha said as she walked on top of the cars.

"They ditched they're gear, It's a shell game now. One of them has the payload." Steve said.

"Steve, throw your shield" Savannah said quickly as she saw the bomb that had just appeared on it.

Steve threw his shield up as it exploded, Savannah saw the man come up behind Steve.

"Cap, behind you" Savannah said but it was too late, Steve was hit in the back right into the small market place.

"He doesn't have it" Savannah heard Sam announce.

"I'm empty!" Sam yelled

"Alright, Falcon, Nat needs backup" Savannah said as she watched Natasha carefully using a backspin around ones neck and punching the other in the gut.

The three came to a cross fire shot when Sam's mini aircraft shot at the man holding the serum.

Natasha shot the man with the gun and dropped quickly, grabbing the serum before it hit the ground.

"Payload secure. Thanks, Sam." Romanoff said looking back to the mini aircraft.

"Don't thank me." Sam said making Savannah laugh.

"I'm not thanking that thing." Natasha shook her head.

"His name is Redwing."

"Didn't I build him?"

"I'm still now thanking it."

"He's cute. Go ahead, pet him."

"Sam its not a pet"

"Wanda, Steve might need some help with Rumlow" Savannah told the red haired girl.

"I was there. He got all weepy about it. He even remembered that Hemming girl from when they did missions together. Till they put his brain back in a blender." Savannah heard Rumlow.

"He wanted you to know something, he said to me, Please tell Rogers....When you gotta go...you gotta go. And you're coming with me" She heard.

"Wanda!" Savannah said as she saw Rumlow pull something from his pocket.

"On it!" Wanda said as she quickly ran over and obtained the blast.

She started pulling the man up as Savannah's eyes widened.

"No, It's too close!" Savannah's words were too late as she watched Wanda let his explosion go, right into the building.

Steve watched before covering his face for a moment, Wanda held her hand over her mouth as she gasped.

"Wanda, Wanda, Wanda talk to me" Savannah tried as she saw the look of horror on Wanda's face through the security cams.

"Sam....we need Fire and Rescue on the South side of the building." Steve announced.

"Wanda it's going to be alright, everyone's going to be fine" Savannah said to Wanda through the comms.

--------

Here's chapter one! BTW: I'm not sure how consistent I'll be writing this story. The school schedule is weird and confusing so I might now update till later in the day, I will try my best to update on es or twice everyday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.7K 128
The fine line between good and bad is always blurred. Living the life of a fugitive for over a decade, Adeline is approached about a job prospect. T...
35.8K 729 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
896 45 16
With Bruce and Thor gone, the remaining Avengers have started training some new recruits to help protect the world. However, when the United Nations...
1M 14.9K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...