๐ฝ๐‘ˆ๐‘†๐‘‡ ๐‘๐‘‚๐‘‡ ๐‘Œ๐ธ๐‘‡ / J...

By obxJJmaybank

โ€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem... More

Cast
PROLOGUE
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿท
๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿน
๐Ÿน๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿป
๐Ÿน๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿท
๐Ÿป๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿน
๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿป
๐Ÿป๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿป๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿผ๐Ÿถ

๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ

10.5K 89 45
By obxJJmaybank

S H O T

"Guys that's the police" JJ states.

"No kidding" I say sarcastically.

I am and always have been one who loves to correct what people say. Or rather, I just can't take it when someone says something wrong, or something so obvious. I think it's like so funny when people get annoyed because I correct them. I know I'm weird.

"Not the moment for that, Mia" says JJ and pulls me to him.

"Oh, you gotta be kidding me" says Pope.

"Yep, that's the police" JJ states again.

"Just act frickin normal." says Kiara to the others.

"I think I'm going to have a heart attack" I say, seeing that the boat is approaching us. The police boat is now next to the HMS Pogue.

"Evening, officers," greets Pope.

"Evening" deputy Shoupe holds out the rope to Pope to secure the boat. "JJ, tie it off"

"How you kids doing? You know the marsh is closed?" the deputy takes off his sunglasses and JJ pulls me closer, into his arm. I get goosebumps all over my body.

"No" JJ replies. "I didn't know"

"why— why is it closed?" asks Pope.

"Well, we're conducting a search out here. Boat went down. Seen anything?"

"No" the two boys answer.

"No boats, no"

"JJ what if—" I whisper but he interrupts me. "Everything will be fine, I promise" he whispers and gives my hand a light squeeze.

"where's your friend you always hang with? He here?" the deputy asks suspiciously. "Emilia, your brother right?"

"Um... yeah... he is—" I begin to stutter.

"He's working" Kiara interrupts.

"Right... and you guys? When did that happen, are you a couple now?" he asks smiling, looking at JJ and me holding hands. "Um..."

"Yeah officer, it's still new but, yeah" JJ looks at me smiling and then back at the officer.

"I'm gonna check your little boat out" the deputy gets on the boat and looks around.

"Yeah"

"Yeah, hop aboard" says Pope. "You wanna check— uh, check her out"

"Thank you"

We all know John b must be short of breath right now. And my hands start to shake at the thought. JJ tries to calm me down by stroking my back and running his thumb over my hand. And it helps, it really does, but I can only think of my brother down there.

"You have another one of these?" the officer holds up a life jacket.

"Yeah yeah. Of course. It's, uh... it's in the hold" JJ points to the hold.

"Yeah. Show him" Kiara says, standing up.

"Yeah, here we go" JJ holds up the other life jacket.

"Alright" the officer walks to the front of the boat.

"Uh..."

"Be careful" says JJ.

"Be careful right there. You don't wanna slip" Pope adds. Shoupe looks around then looks at the water for a few seconds. My heart starts beating faster and faster and the fear for my brother increases. JJ notices this and takes me in his arms.

"All right." deputy Shoupe finally says.

"All right."

"Beautiful day, innit"

"Sure is" says JJ.

"very beautifully" murmurs Pope.

"Let us know if you see anything on your way out" the officer gets back into the police boat. "Will do. Will do" says Pope as the engine starts.

"we'll be gone soon, sir" says JJ, stroking my hand with his thumb to reassure me.

"Yes, you will" the cops pull away again and the four of us walk forward as fast as we can, staring into the water.

"He's definitely out of air" Pope makes clear.

"Shit" I mutter, my voice breaking a bit as then, John b appears.

"There he is! Oh god! Jesus Christ!" laughs JJ, playing with his cap.

"Holy shit, John b!" I go through my hair with relief. He almost gave me a heart attack.

"Don't scare us like that!" Pope smiles to the boy in the water.

"How'd it go down there?" JJ walks over to help John b up. "Did you find anything?" the blonde asks excitedly.

"Did I find anything?" laughs John b holding up a bag.

"Yeah, there we go." laughs JJ. "That's my boy!"

"Jeez dude"

"You okay?" asks Kiara worriedly.

"Yeah, I ran out of air" pants John b, climbing up the boat.

"You scared the shit out of me"

"yeah, the cops were up here, but, uh.... took care of 'em" Pope says proudly.

"My bad"

"You're all good"

"Yeah you kinda missed the show brother" laughs JJ.

"Wait, where's Emmi?" John b turns around and sees me. "all good?"

"You almost gave me a heart attack, you bitch" I say, shaking my head.

"Hey guys? Guys, bogey, two o'clock" says Kiara.

We quickly turn around, and see two men, coming at us very fast on a boat.

"What?" JJ turns around.

"Do you recognize that boat?" asks Pope curiously.

"I've never seen it." Kiara replies. "What are they doing here? The marsh is closed"

"I don't know. But let's not stick around and find out" JJ puts the bag on the floor.

John b looks at JJ. "JJ, get the bowline"

"Yeah" JJ pulls the bowline out of the water.

"Should we wait on 'em?"

"No, we're not gonna wait on them" John b pats Pope on the back. "Go get the stern. Go!"

"Are you joking? JJ, hurry up!" says Kiara.

The boat is getting faster and faster and by now it is clear, that they're following us. This is my worst night mare. Well, not my worst, but two dangerous looking men following us is not the best.

"fuck they're getting closer. JJ hurry up!" I say, upset. "Guys, guys don't wait for me. Go!" shouts JJ, still pulling out the bowline.

"come on, drive!" I look over at my brother hysterically.

"Pull out the stern" says Pope

John b frowns."I don't like this"

"Are they coming for us?" questions JJ.

"Maybe they're fishing" suggests Pope.

I give him a questioning look. "Exactly Pope, the men are fishing at this rate"

"Go, go, go!" exclaims JJ. "Go into the marsh" commands Pope.

"I'm going. Act natural!" says John b as the men speed up.

"Hey guys, they're following us." Kie looks over at us.

"JJ" I whisper, standing next to him. "I'm here" he whispers back.

"This can't be good" John b mumbles.

"Dude you gotta go faster!" yells JJ to John b. "I'm going..."

"Gun it!"

"I'm going!"

My heart begins to race faster and I look over at the men as I notice one of them pull out a gun, and then I hear a gunshot. Everyone flinches and takes cover except John b.

"What the..."

JJ's reflex was to immediately get in front of me and protect me.

"Holy shit!" screams Kiara.

"John b, get down!" yells JJ, to my brother who still hasn't gone down.

"John b!" I shout, trembling.

Another shot.

"Oh my god, we're gonna die!" Pope curls up on the floor.

"JJ leave it, they're going to hit you!" I shout in panic, to the boy who stands in front of me for protection.

"I don't care as long as they don't hit you!" shouts back.

"Shit! Pope, move" Kiara gets up and goes to the end of the boat.

"Kiara!" I shout.

Another shot.

I stand up, wanting to stop Kiara.

„Get down, Mia, no shit!" shouts JJ serious and pulls me back behind him.

"Get down, Kie!" yells John b worried. She throws a fishing net as far as she can into the water and the two men's boat gets hung up in it.

We all look at each other, a slight smile on our lips.

"Oh my god! Whoo!" JJ yells laughing as he looks down at me. "You good?" he asks, getting down on one knee.

"You're crazy JJ. What if they had hit you?" I stand up and pull him into a quick hug.

I can feel that he enjoys the hug, more than anything, even if it was only for a second.

"As long as you're okay" he whispers, turning back to the others. "Booyeah! Pogue god, man!" the blond boy yells.

Pope is the only one who just looks concerned.

"See you, guys!"

"That was insane!" laughs Kiara.

"Whoo!" lets out JJ again.

---—————————-

"My lady" JJ holds out his hand to me to help me out of the boat. He gives me a slight smile, and doesn't let go of my hand even as I stand on the dock.

"What do you guys think it is?" asks Kiara curiously.

"Gotta be money, right?" John b puts the bag on the floor.

"That or a couple of keys with street value to the low-to mid-mils!" laughs JJ, leaning down. He's still holding my hand, stroking it with his thumb.

In all these moments, I forget, or rather everyone forgets, that I have a boyfriend. I keep forgetting it myself because the others make me so happy, especially JJ.

"Can we please just open the bag?" asks Pope seriously. Everyone looks over at Pope.

"Wow, Pope."
"That's a rare outburst of emotion" teases John b Pope.

"Someone's excited" I sing to Pope.

"Okay. You guys are literally killing me with anticipation. Open the bag" Pope leans down to John b who slowly opens the bag.

"Jeez" says JJ.

"we almost died over this" Pope continues.

John b pulls a canister out of his backpack. He twists it open and shakes something out onto his hand.

A compass.

"Oh wow. Yup. that's about right. Good job, everybody. We found a compass." Pope goes back up, in disappointment. The others look away again, too. But John b and I are looking closely at the compass, and can't believe our eyes.

"No way" my eyes widen.

"Guys, what? It's not worth anything" says JJ to us.

"This is..." I stutter in disbelief.

"This was our father's" John B continues, a slight smile on his lips, looking over at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

953K 19.4K 108
in which charlotte carrera finds herself more conflicted than she has ever been in her entire life. rafe cameron x fem! oc || seasons one + two + thr...
553K 18K 35
i shut my eyes and all the world drops dead. j. maybank x fem!oc outer banks, season one
103K 1.2K 27
ห—หห‹ THE POGUE PRINCESS หŽหŠห— amelia blossom just wanted to enjoy her summer with her best friends, instead, they go treasure hunting for some gold that...
226K 8.4K 38
โ˜†ๅฝก ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€ โ› bring me your mouth and your mystery! โœ sonny hated mysteries, but she was the biggest on...