The Girl Next Door (Hitoshi S...

Von LightTheNight23

What happens when the new neighbor, famous gamer, Hitoshi Shinso, moves in next door to the girl who has two... Mehr

Just simply some info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Thanks!

Chapter 16

1.3K 38 17
Von LightTheNight23

Denki strolled into the apartment last and looked like he was the walking dead. Izuku and (y/n) were resting their bruised bodies as they bickered back and forth.

"You're the one who caused this!" Izuku grumbled as he hissed when Ochako moved the icepack and poked at his swelling.

"Was not," she paused and thought about it for a second. "Ok maybe it was my fault, bit still, you had plenty of time to run out of the apartment."

"Oh really, I was the first to be targeted and that took Katsuki literally two seconds to lock eyes with me and go after me." Izuku frowned as he sunk further into the chair.

"No one said Katsuki had to go ham," (y/n) said as she grumbled and tossed a book at Izuku who hissed when it landed on him.

"Oh your chanting, sacrifice didn't send that message?" Izuku rolled his eyes and looked at his sister.

"Your argument is flawed and you know it." she shot back.

"Mine is? My argument is flawed?"

"Yes it would quite seem so, Dr. Watson." She leaned back into the chair and sat still. "Very flawed."

Ochako places the ice pack back on leaving Izuku to hiss at the coldness.

"What a pansy," (y/n) mumbled when Ochako did the same to her own making (y/n) howl in pain.

"Oh pansy you said," Izuku cupped his ear and leaned forwards towards her.

"He got you there, kitten," Shinso said as he sat down beside Kirishima and Denki. Katsuki was grabbing some more ice for the two whiners.

"Blah, blah, blah," she said, mocking him only making him chuckle. "Your Lucky you're cute!"

"Hmm," he sat quietly and watched the tv with the rest of the boys.

"Here, have you learned your lessons?" Katsuki tossed the frozen pack of peas on (y/n) and then the corn on Izuku.

"Honest answer, no, to lie to you yes." (Y/n) said smiling and trying to stand up.

"I should have known." Katsuki mumbled and perched on the back of her chair and watched tv as well.

"I don't need these!" She tossed the frozen packs off and tried to walk it off.

"Well that leaves me a seat," Katsuki said, sliding down and watching as she hobbled around clearly in pain.

"Kitten, are you sure you want to keep walking it off?" Shinso stood up and got ready to make his way over to his apartment.

"Yes! I'm following you!" She said walking close behind him as his shadow. "I just have to suck it up, buttercup."

"Why am I a buttercup?" He asked confused by the reference making the girl laugh as he walked out of the apartment with her trailing behind.

"It's a saying, Indie," giving him a better nickname suited for his hair and eyes. "Well actually the say goes, 'suck it up, buttercup' I just switched it around."

"Makes sense," he mumbled and allowed her into his room quickly shutting it after she made contact with his floor and out of the doorframe. "I'm going to record."

"Alrighty Aphrodite!" She said laying on his bed out of frame and staying silent.

"You and your sayings, kitten." He chuckled, finally setting things up correctly while she laid comfortably on the bed.

She scrolled through her phone looking at cool photos on Instagram with her volume turned all the way down so no videos could blast from her screen. Occasionally she would quietly snicker at a funny meme, but it never interrupted Shinso. She paused and watched him, mesmerized by how smooth his video was. It was like he never paused to think of his wordings, he went right in and spoke with confidence and his own knowledge. His gaming skills were on point as well, not once did he ever die in the game he was playing.

Now if it were (y/n) playing she would have died the whole entire time because of how bad her skills were. That typically led to Katsuki yelling at her about how bad she was. Which could lead up to him stealing the controller from her and sucking just as bad. Those were good times.

She could tell Shinso didn't just game, he was there to review products, try out hacks, make a fool out of himself while acting like it didn't bother him while he sat slouched in his chair and stoic as ever. She realized one video was quickly passed and now he was onto a review for a company that had sponsored him. He described things in detail and showed the very many things he loved about the product and showed the things he would change. He knew what he was talking about, and was intelligent with his comments.

It was calming, enough for her to forget the pain she was somewhat good at hiding and fall asleep for a quick nap.

"Kitten, you took a nap," Shinso said, sitting down beside her ;getting his hand gradually carried through her hair. (y/n) could honestly get used to this.

"Did I?" she sat up and leaned forward onto his broad chest cuddling close for warmth out of habit.

"Of course," he wrapped his arms around allowing himself to indulge just this once, but he couldn't make this a regular thing. At some point he would have to protect her from his feelings and hide the fact that he liked her a little too much.

He was so used to being told he was a terrible boyfriend, one that ignored his girlfriend. Even if it was the opposite way around and she really ignored him, made him emotionally numb to the point where he would hide in the house for days wondering if this was a dream since he couldn't feel a thing. It made him scared and afraid he could relapse into those times, that's why he only made this a dare of trying to tick off her brothers. But he found himself weaved into her web of love and adoration, he wanted to be with her so badly.

"I want to stay like this and sleep for the rest of the day," she pouted and clung to him."

His soft laugh was buried deep within his chest, making the girl relax when she felt the vibration of it.

"I guess we can stay like this for a bit," he smiled, his head propped on top of hers and the two rocked back and forth in a soothing manner. He hated to think this, but he entirely felt like he was in heaven at the moment. If he was this happy then marrying her would make him kill over from the happiness.

"Do you like being YouTube famous?" she asked out of the blue.

"No," he paused and reflected on all the things it brought along. "It doesn't do me any good, I rather open up a shop for coffee shop or something else, have a normal life."

"Why a coffee shop?" she asked curiously and looked up at the man.

"Because it's where I met you, and plus I drink it a shit ton, like my father." she giggled and reached her hands up and around his neck.

"How sweet, maybe we can do it together?" she said being positive. "We could call it Lava Java, or No Doze Café. oh! How about screamin' beans?"

"Screamin' beans? Where do you come up with these," he chuckled and leaned down closer to her lips. He wanted so badly to kiss her, she felt the same. But did the two? no, a missed opportunity is what that was.

"Google searches," she smirked and hugged him.

"Maybe one day, do YouTube until I can afford supporting you and that coffee shop of ours. Just so I know I could give you the best life ever." her heart fluttered at his words, he must have thought about this long and hard. So was that a sign, did he want this as much as she did.

"This isn't flirting so what would you call this?" she asked, curious making the man laugh his ass off.

"Clueless as ever," he whispered as he was out of breath from that heart laugh. "I'm sure your brothers will explain."

"You're going to leave me clueless!" she said letting a giggle slip past her lips.

"Yeah," he told her, picking her up in his arms and spinning around with her giggling into his shoulder holding on tightly for dear life.

What the two didn't know was Katsuki was on the other side listening in. He had come over to let them know supper was ready, but he had listened into the conversation quietly.

Maybe it was time for him to allow his baby 'sister' to grow up like Izuku had said. She was clearly happy with Shinso, and that's all he wanted for her. That's what Izuku and him both wanted for her.

"Katsuki," Izuku wandered in quietly but spotted his 'brother' standing in the doorway defeated. "What's the matter?"

His voice was quiet but only loud enough to allow the blond to hear. Katsuki turned around and quietly whipped his watering eyes, he fully knew he was being too emotional but when it came to his family he tended to be behind closed walls.

"Let's talk in the hallway, away from dipshit one and two." he said, smiling for the first time in a while in front of Izuku. The two quietly made it into the empty hall that only had their apartments on the floor.

"Now what's the matter, your eyes are glossy?" Izuku earned a glare but it softened quickly.

"I made my decision to allow (y/n) to continue to pursue Shinso even if she doesn't know she is like a dipshit she is." Katsuki said staying manly as ever.

"What made you change your mind a few weeks ago?" Iuku asked, smiling, happy about this revelation.

"Oh you know," Katsuki said, trying to hide what got him emotional."

"No I don't?" Izuku deadpanned.

"Don't make me," Katsuki said, trying to hide the blush.

"Say it," Izuku pushed glaring at the man, obviously telling him he wanted to know what his sister did.

"Ugh, fine!" Katsuki grumbled and rubbed his temples. "Shinso is literally thinking about just her, as I was eavesdropping on the--"

"Wait you eavesdropped?" Izuku looked at the oldest like he was rude.

"Well yes, but beyond the point, (y/n) and I do it to you all the time." the comment made Izuku flinch and think about all the things they could have been listening in on.

"You bitches," Izuku muttered.

"Back on track!" Katsuki growled. "She must have asked him about his YouTube career and if he would give it up because he told her yes and some other things."

"Don't get embarrassed now," Izuku grumbled, wanting to know the details.

"I'm not getting sensitive, It must have rubbed onto me from Inko!" Katsuki said, trying to hold his composure. "My eyes burn, they never burn!"

He was getting frantic.

"It's called you adulthood is making you cry," Izuku said trying to explain it to him. "It happens a lot, trust me!"

"Yeah well that's because you're a baby, I am not!" Katsuki said and took a deep breath. "Well he said yes and told her he would open up a coffee shop or something."

"Why a coffee shop?" Izuku was confused.

"Will you shut up, let me finish!" he was back to his grumpy self. " He told her a coffee shop because that was where he met her and then they planned on opening one together. She came up with her usual stupid names for her shops."

Not unusual, continue," Izuku chuckled.

"He said that would be perfect, but he would have to continue YouTube for a few more years until he could support her and the shop to give her the best life possible." Katsuki hissed out and didn't notice the tears falling down either of their faces.

"Oh my god, so perfect!" Izuku whimpered and tried to contain his emotions.

The door behind them swung open and (y/n) and Shinso walked out glanced at the two men.

"Why are you buffoons, crying?" (y/n) snickered, snapping a photo and sending it to the moms.

"Am not!" Katsuki growled but (y/n) quickly wiped his cheek and showed him the wet tear on her finger tip.

"What do you call that big brother bear?" She was making sun of him.

"I don't know what that is?" he was thoroughly confused.

"What an Idiot," shinso mumbled, finding this amusing.

"A big brother Katsuki is crying!" (y/n) teased and hopped onto his back.

"Make fun of Izuku, he is crying a lot harder than I am." Katsuki grumbled.

"He always cries," she said and allowed Katsuki to carry her into their apartment. "So cute! My big brothers are cry babies."

Shinso stopped and froze. The only reason they would cry if it was over something their sister did, but that was a stretch for Katsuki. But something clicked in his head.

"Were they eavesdropping? Oh I so hope not, I was in a state of weakness as well!"

_____________________________________________

I do not own the characters, Kōhei Horikoshi does!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

478K 12.5K 60
โš ๏ธ Mature Content โš ๏ธ You and Shinso grew up together and bonded because you have a similar quirks that made people view you differently. Then one da...
325K 13.1K 75
It's the start of her first year at UA and Y/n L/n instantly feels connected to a certain boy with violet hair... Here's the story of their ups and d...
24.5K 996 23
"๐•Š๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•–. ๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•ƒ๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•ค ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...