Vengeance is Key

By CloudyXAutumn

"the world broke me, so I'll break the world" (pt 2 to a quirkless reject) after killing Bakugo on live TV br... More

info!
Chaos
(Fun)eral
Plan
Blood
Encounter
Attack
training
UA
Army
Spying
The meet
Tokyo
New addition
Level Up
"Bakugo...?"
Abuse
Time to Begin...
War
Control
Torture
Class A
Ruling
New army
End...
One Shot continuation
One-Shot!!

The calm before the storm

4.2K 214 194
By CloudyXAutumn

..

Over the span of a couple weeks the heros and villains of Japan prepared for the war Midoryia was about to bring upon them all.

The people of Japan died left and right with the way Midoryia trained his army people.

Heros were doing all they could to level up their strength but even with them trying they hardly surpassed the strength of Midoryia's soliders.

"Okay.
This is the test to see how strong you've all gotten.

I'm able to see all your strengths, weaknesses, and power level and you've all grown much stronger compared to 3 weeks ago.

Most of you are past level 5.

For today's test, I'm going to hide in some spot in Tokyo.
Your Mission is to find me.

With your enhanced vision, hearing, and smell you should all find me considering I'm made sure to leave a packet of blood in my pocket.

You aren't allowed to teleport to me directly.

This test will measure how stealthy you can be amongst crowds, how strong your senses are, and how long your stamina is.

Whenever you find me you have to then hide as well, it's basically like playing extreme sardines without you needing to hide with me.

Remember, you're only allowed to search and hide in Tokyo.

The first 10 people to find me and stay hidden themselves for the longest will get a big supply of blood bags." Midoryia explained.

"This'll be interesting"
"Competition, I like it"

"Deku, can I participate?" Eri asked.
Midoryia turned his head and found Eri standing besides him.

"Sure.
You will be participating in the war after all, I see no reason why you can't"

"Are you stupid Deku?!
She's going to get caught on the streets alone during the night!" Bakugo spat.

Over the span of 3 weeks Bakugo too progressed in strength, he hated he was a vampire but considering he's already murdered over 15 people for food he can't do anything but accept it.

He's still against Midoryia, though...
Some part of him too.

Wants to rule Japan.

"Eri is stronger than everyone in this army including you.
She's a level 50.

She won't be in any form of danger since not even heros could catch her if they tried" Midoryia hissed.

"Level 50"

"I- wow I wonder how she got strong so fast..."

"Well she has been a sub vamp for much longer than we have so it makes sense"

"If a 7 year old can do it we can too"

"Anyways.

Kacchan.
You are required to participate.

I will be going to my hiding spot now, I'll text you all when I'm ready.

Remember to follow the rules or you'll be disqualified" Midoryia said teleporting away.

He teleported to Tokyo, shapeshifted.
He looked around and eventually he found a mall.

He went to one of the stores and pretended to be a customer.

"You may begin"

Bakugo reluctantly teleported away to search for Midoryia.
Midoryia had removed his quirk cancelling cuffs since he knew he wouldn't have to worry about anything while he was awake.

All of the soliders also teleported including Eri.

Midoryia continued to stroll Through the mall, keeping track of them in his head.

"None of them are even nearby.
This might take a while" Midoryia thought to himself as he looked at random stuff in the mall.

"I'm hungry.
It's a pity I can't consume human food, I remember it tasting pretty good.

It just tasted like plastic foam now, even after sprinkling blood ontop of it.

After this test I guess I'll just have to go kill someone."

Midoryia made his way outside.
He never said he couldn't move around, he was hiding amongst crowds.

He closed his eyes as he walked, only one person was close and that was Eri and yet she was still pretty far away.

Midoryia turned to an alleyway where he found a good meal waiting for him.
He killed the person, draining them of all their blood, and continued on his way.

"The fresh blood in the air should be a dead give away
Eri is probably going to find me fi-" Midoryia's train of thought was cut off when Eri tapped on his shoulder.

"Looks like you found me Eri.
Now you have to go hide, I'll inform the other since you don't have a phone" Midoryia whispered.

Eri smiled as she teleported away to her hiding spot.

"Eri's already found me and she's hiding now too.
You now have to find her after you find me"

"It makes sense Eri would find me first.
Compared to everyone else she leveled up pretty fast.
I wonder why that is?

Is it because she's younger?

Or did the others just not put in the same exact amount of effort?

Eh it doesn't matter.

It looks like others have picked up the pace but Kacchan doesn't even look like he's trying.

Considering what the prize is I would've expected him to try harder. After all he "hates to kill people" .
To everyone else this prize is just a cheat for free meals without that much effort" Midoryia sighed.

He closed his eyes and checked again where everyone was.
Most of them where were the corpse was but he was already streets down from that point.

Midoryia walked pretty fast.

"I'm still hungry?
Odd I thought that one person would've sufficed.  Whatever" Midoryia thought to himself as he made a turn into another alleyway.

He killed another person and continued on his way.

"Deku must've killed another person, the smell of blood is becoming more obvious that or he opened the blood bag in his pocket.

I better find him next. It'd be useful for once if I didn't have to go kill people for food" Bakugo thought to himself as he continued down his street.

"I'm walking down the same street as Kacchan.
I wonder if he'll notice"

Midoryia walked right past Bakugo who suddenly stopped in his tracks.
"The smell of blood.
This is Deku!"

Bakugo tapped on his shoulder, "I know it's you Deku."

Midoryia turned around, "you're second, that's a surprise.
Well now you have to go hide if you want to win"

Bakugo teleported away as Midoryia pulled out his phone.
"Kacchan found me.
You now have to find him after finding me and Eri"

"Now it's up for the rest of these people to find me.
I wonder how long this'll take"

And for another hour people of Midoryia's army searched, a lot of them found him but they didn't made it within the top 10.

Bakugo and Eri were just as good as hiders as we're the other 8 people.
No one found them and so they claimed their blood bag wins.

"You all did great. I'm glad you all actually managed to find me in that large city.

Well you've all passed the test which means we can begin the war."

The crowd cheered, Bakugo just stared off.

"We'll attack tomorrow night.
Once the sun's completely set.

The top 10 people who won today will be assisting me in killing those who control the capitol.

After that we'll pay a good Ole visit to UA and tartarus prison"

"UA and tartarus? Why?"

"UA so I can get my revenge on class A and Monoma, tartarus so Eri can get her revenge on Chisaki." Midoryia sighed.

"Ohh"

"Rest up well, for the people not assisting me on the attack on the government you'll be attacking anyone and everyone on the streets, keeping the heros busy.

Make sure you all use the gadgets I gave each and all of you.

You're all dismissed"

After that they all teleported away.

"Why do I have to assist on attacking the government with you!?" Bakugo spat.

"Because you managed to make it within the top 10.
You can't expect a reward without some kind of condition to follow up with it.

Besides.

I know some piece of you wants to rule Japan, no point denying it.

Anyways,time to return to base" Midoryia said snapping his fingers.

Eri,Bakugo, and Midoryia all teleported to base.
Bakugo went to his room as did Eri.

Midoryia went to the Lab and prepared everything he'd need for tomorrow.

After that he got his phone and posted that he'd attack tomorrow, all apart of the plan.

______________________________________

"Midoryia is going to attack tomorrow..." Tsukauchi said.

"What?? That's not enough time to prepare the weapons!" Endeavor hissed.

"According to this post he posted he said he'll attack tomorrow.
I can't tell if it's a bluff to get us worked up or if he really means it" Tsukauchi groaned.

"If this is a war call we have to go protect the government, he's likely going to try to kill the people there" Aizawa said.

"Then who's going to protect the citizens? He has maybe 50+ army people that'll be attacking all of Japan...

The heros below the top 30 can't hold them back so now what!?"

"Call a lock down?"

"We can't do that either since we don't have suffice evidence that he'll really attack tomorrow.
If he doesn't then we'll be in trouble" Tsukauchi sighed.

"This is bad..."

"We'll have to divide. endeavor, Aizawa, Miruko, Ryukyu,Hawks, you'll protect the government.

Everyone else will protect all of Japan."

"You sure this'll work?"

"No not at all.
I worry that he'll want to attack UA as well."

"UA has enough of a security system that we shouldn't have to worry...
Right?"

"I'm not even sure at this point"

The next day-

Midoryia stood with his army on top tall of buildings looking over at all of Japan.

The sun was minutes away from setting as the sky began to go from beautiful golden to a dark blue.

Wind howled through the air as Midoryia grinned, excitement in his eyes.

Eventually the sun set...
It was time.

"Attack"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 7K 33
Each having a horrible past, finding help in Izuku Midoryia. All join his special mafia force. Killing those who wrong them and wrong others. Being a...
43.9K 2.3K 23
It was just a ridiculous event. No one knew what happened before it happened. Shigaraki, Overhaul, Aizawa as well as some hero in training met at a c...
82.1K 3.2K 16
Due to something rather unexpected Izuku turned into his older self. Now being back in the body of a 10-year-old child, Izuku doesn't remember anythi...
338K 11.5K 43
Midoriya's an assassin. An assassin from Class 3e of course! He's gotten into UA and is in Class 1a! Now all that's left to do is to occasionally do...