when heaven and hell meet

By naijagal19

"If that demon were to see you, he would kiss your eyes and repent. Your body is sinful perfection. It's the... More

Authors Note
Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
7
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
14
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
28
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty one and a half
thirty-two
thirty three
thirty four
35
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
fourty one
42
fourty two and a half
fourty three
forty four
forty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
49
Epilogue
thank you + announcements

21

26K 719 2.7K
By naijagal19

Luci

Saint was being nice to me.

A little too nice.

He walked me back inside the house and ignored Kate who stared at him in shock.

He held my hand and rubbed circles on the back of it with his thumb. We entered my room and I yawned when I glanced at the clock.

"You're tired," he spoke before me. "I should go."

Before I could reply I felt arms scoop me from under my thighs. I gasped when he carried me further up and my bed and effortlessly place my body under my sheets.

He tucked the sheets in, making sure my body was secure. Saint walked to the other side of bed and grabbed the silk blue bonnet on my bedside table.

Promptly, he placed it onto my head and tucked my red braids inside the cap. He made sure it was secure before lifting my chin up to meet his eyes.

He glanced at my face and then directed his gaze to the rest of my body. He stopped and focused on the large black jacket I was wearing.

"Lose the jacket," he mumbled.

Rolling my eyes I picked up the crystal attached to his necklace. I twirled it around in my hands before dropping it back down.

"Lose the necklace then," I retorted.

In a matter of seconds Saint put his arms behind his neck and broke the necklace chain in half. He dangled it in front of me and threw it across my room into my small trash can.

"Your turn," he beckoned.

My mouth fell open, but I quickly closed it and shrugged Khalil's jacket off my body. Saint took the jacket and threw it down dramatically onto the floor.

"I didn't think you'd actually..." I trailed off.

He smirked at me and lifted my chin up again. He brought his mouth close to my ear and whispered, "When I told you I was going to earn your forgiveness I meant it."

He placed a quick kiss on the side of my neck before standing up and walking towards the door.

"Sleep well darling," he said. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Butterflies invaded my stomach when I saw him leave my room. His stare was intense. I didn't think he wanted my forgiveness that badly.

"This is a good thing right?" I asked myself.

Did I truly want to forgive Saint? I wasn't even sure if I was going to go through with Khalil's plan. All I knew was that Saint being nice to me was dangerous.

My thoughts seemed to slow down as exhaustion creeped over me. It had been a long day, and only thing I wanted to do was to take a nice long rest.

Sunlight creeped through the windows as a new day was approaching. Groaning, I grabbed my glasses on my bedside table and my vision became clearer.

I sighed and got ready for the day. I finished my shower and brushed my teeth. After that I looked through my closet of new clothing. I settled for an orange crop top and a denim skirt.

Walking out of my room, I slung my backpack over my shoulder and walked into the living room.

"Khalil!" I yelled. His body was sprawled over the couch and he mumbled when I called his name.

"What?"

I smacked a pillow over his head and he glared at me when he looked up.

"Get dressed or we're gonna be late for the bus."

He got up from the couch and headed straight towards the shower. Yawning, he turned around and faced me.

"We're not taking the bus today. Marcus is driving us to school," he explained.

I nodded and watched as he disappeared into the bathroom. I went over to the couch and noticed that my mother had already left early for work.

Groaning, I was about to head over to the kitchen when I heard a familiar horn blare outside of my house.

When I opened my front door, I saw Saint's black car parked outside my driveway. He rolled the windows down and crouched his head to see my face.

"Get in," he called out.

My legs moved on their own. I walked up to the passenger seat and hopped inside the car. It was warm as Saint had put on the heater, and I snuggled into the seat.

"Morning," he smiled.

He handed me a small paper bag. I placed my backpack near my feet and snatched the bag from him. When I opened the bag, the contents inside made my stomach rumble.

"I didn't know what kind you liked so I just got both options."

I took a bite of one of the small donut holes and the sweetness exploded on my tongue. I moaned at the taste and chewed it quickly.

"I take it you like it then?" he laughed.

I smiled and kept chewing. I turned my head to the back of the car for a split second and almost choked when I saw Kate sulking in the back seat.

"Jesus Christ," I cursed under my breath.

I choked on the donut since Kate's presence had shocked me. Saint became alarmed and immediately started rubbing circles around my back. He grabbed an unopened bottle of water from his middle compartment and twisted it open.

Before I could react he titled my chin back and forced my mouth open. Then he poured the water down my throat. Gripping my neck he threw me a look, and I immediately gulped the water down.

"Good girl," he praised. "You choke on things way too often though."

I damn near choked on the water after he said that.

Coughing awkwardly, I rolled my eyes at his antics and saw his jaw clench after I did. He glanced at my neck for a second before shaking his head.

"Why did you pick me up anyways?" I asked.

He placed a hand on my seat and I noticed the way his biceps would flex as he backed out of my driveway.

He wore a navy blue short sleeve shirt. The sleeves were a bit tight on his arms but it highlighted his toned biceps perfectly. His tattoo was in display and the flowers shined under the sun.

"Do you not want me to take you to school?" he asked.

"No, you can. I mean if it doesn't bother you..."

He looked me straight in the eyes. The sun, casted over his green orbs, highlighting their beauty.

"It doesn't bother me."

I looked away and played with my fingers in my lap. "But isn't my apartment in the opposite direction? You would have to pass school before you could get here."

"It's my gas and my time," he stated. "I can do whatever I want."

I went quiet when he raised his voice at me. He sighed and used one hand to grip my thigh.

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "If you don't want me to pick you up, then I won't."

"No it's fine," I whispered.

He talked to me as if I was the only person in the car. He wasn't wearing any other necklace and I subtly smiled when I noticed.

I bit the corner of my lip when he stroked his hand back and forth against my exposed thigh. He hummed and tapped the steering wheel as he drove to the school.

Saint parked in his usual spot and got out the car quickly. I saw him go to the back seat and open the door for Kate. She smirked at me through the rear view mirror before she got out of the car.

Rolling my eyes I sighed and shook my head. As I was about to get out of my seat, my door flew open and Saint reached over my body to unbuckle my seatbelt. He grabbed my backpack off the floor of his car and held his hand out for me to grab.

I hesitated for a second but let him lift me up out of the vehicle. We stared at each other for a moment, and it was then I noticed that people had been glancing at the area we stood in.

More specifically, they were staring at Kate. Her long brown hair blew flawlessly in the wind. The sun had illuminated her deep blue eyes and her slender frame made her stand out even more.

As Saint was about to grab my hand, a car sped through the parking and parked right next us. Driving the car was Marcus. His car screeched and coming out of his passenger side door was Khalil.

He glared at Saint and snatched my backpack from his hands. Khalil draped an arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"Did my little girlfriend forget to tell me that Saint was taking her to school?" he questioned.

Khalil's stare was inquisitive. He was trying to read my expression, but I could not tell if he was angry with me.

"Sorry," I apologized. "I forgot. It was a spur of the moment type of thing."

He leaned into me and pushed my braids off my shoulder before whispering, "I see you're following through with the plan."

Goosebumps trailed along my neck and I nodded at him. He returned my gesture with a smile and placed his hand over my back.

Marcus and Celia exited the car. They glanced at the four of us in suspicion, and their eyes widened when they saw Kate.

"How many of you are there?" Kate mumbled.

"I'm sorry," Celia cut in. "What did you say?"

Kate crossed her arms, and shifted her body weight onto one foot. "I just don't see why she needs three demons around her. It's a bit much."

"What did you say?" I repeated. The edge of my voice was daring.

"I said," Kate began. "It's a little pathetic that Lucifer sent three demons to look after you. Are you really that daft that you can't protect yourself?"

"Marcus hold my bag," Celia demanded.

Celia walked up to Kate. Her short stature was elevated since she had worn high platform boots. She threw her a wide smile and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"It's Kate, right?"

Kate nodded and stiffened at Celia's touch. Celia had brought her hand up to Kate's hair and stroked it menacingly.

She suddenly gripped her hair and yanked on its roots. Kate yelped and tried to pull away, but Celia only pulled harder.

"I don't know where you do shit where you're from," she said. "But over here we don't let angels make snide comments like that. Don't think for a second that I won't kill you if you so much as look at Lucille."

"You know you can't kill me!" Kate retorted. "The council would find out, and have you hung!"

Celia rolled her eyes and pointed over to where Marcus and Khalil stood. "You see those two," she said. "They don't fight female angels like I do. I don't care about the council; I have nothing to lose."

She twisted her hair inside her hand and Kate screamed again. Celia pushed Kate into Saint's arms and he caught her swiftly.

"Watch that angel, Saint," Celia warned.

She hooked her arm around Marcus he planted a chaste kiss on her cheek. They walked away from us and headed towards the school building.

Kate began to sniffle softly in Saint's arms. He stroked her hair and began to console her.

"They're vile!" she screamed. "Absolutely vile!"

Khalil started to laugh and I punched his stomach in response. Although it was a funny sight, I knew it wasn't an appropriate time to joke around.

"I'm sorry sweetheart," he apologized. "But angels can be so over dramatic."

Saint awkwardly stroked her back as Kate began to whimper. She dramatically clung to his shirt and feigned tears.

"Well this has been fun!" Khalil said.

He grabbed me by my hand to pull me away, and that was when Saint immediately did the same.

He tugged me towards him, but Khalil did the same. My arms felt strained as both guys were pulling on them.

"Do you want to let go of my girlfriend's hand, Saint?"

Saint reluctantly dropped my hand and glared at Khalil.

"I'll see you after school?" he asked.

"What for?" I replied.

"I promised your mom I'd still tutor you," he said. "For real this time I promise."

My mind got lost in thought when I remembered the last time he "tutored" me.

"Yeah sure," I said. "I'll see you after school then."

He nodded and him and Kate began to walk away. She turned her head back and glared at me, before catching up with Saint.

"You're doing a good job Lucille," Khalil said. "He looks like a puppy waiting for your every demand."

I laughed with him but felt my stomach fall. The plan was something I still wasn't sure of yet. Regardless of that there was no way I could tell Khalil I was having doubts.

"The day you break his heart will be amazing. We should celebrate afterwards."

I nodded and he grabbed my hand and led us inside the school.

The day passed by rather quickly. Based on whispers throughout the school, Kate had become a trending topic. Everyone from students, to staff members discussed how beautiful and kind she was.

Somehow she managed to have every single class with Saint. Which also meant she had three classes with me. I didn't know if there was school in Heaven but the way she would answer every question flawlessly really made me wonder.

Of course, with discussion came rumors. Everyone seemed to be convinced that she was Saint's girlfriend, even after he said that she was a family friend.

I had already dealt with people fawning over Saint because of his aura, but it seemed as if the more angels there were, the more people would flock over to them.

During lunch, practically the whole school wanted to sit near Kate and Saint. They were the new "it" couple. I had sat with Khalil as well as Marcus and Celia. We had all watched as boys gawked and girls fumed over Kate's presence.

It was rather exhausting, but the rest of the day was rather calm. As I left my last class Kate came up to me with her arms crossed.

"Saint told me to get you," she rolled her eyes. "Guess we're taking you back today."

I followed her out to his car and she immediately hopped into the front seat. I clenched my fist and went inside the back seat.

Once I got in Saint began to drive. He remained quiet but looked at me through his rear view mirror. He smiled before focusing his attention back to the road.

We arrived at his house quickly and he opened up the passenger side door for me. He did the same for Kate and we all walked quietly to his door.

Once inside, I noticed Charlotte sitting at her dining table. Her eyes lit up when she saw me, but frowned when she noticed Kate.

"Hi Luci!" she chirped. "You look very pretty today. Saint, doesn't she look pretty."

Saint coughed and he looked at me then back at Charlotte.

"Yeah she does," he agreed.

Charlotte beamed at him and grabbed Kate by the hand.

"Kate, we should stay down here and start dinner!" she suggested. "I'm thinking something long and complicated."

"Actually I was going to- " Kate began.

"Great! Thanks for your help," she said. "While we start dinner, maybe Luci and Saint should go upstairs and do whatever it is they were going to. We shouldn't bother them, right Kate?"

Kate faked a smile and headed towards the kitchen.

"Right."

Saint shook his head at Charlotte's antics before grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs. Once we reached his door he headed inside and turned to face me.

"Give me a second," he said.

The door shut in my face and I stood outside, waiting patiently. I stood for about a minute when I felt a pair of eyes on me.

I jumped when I turned and saw an older man in the corner of the hallway looking at me. His shirt was riddled with stains and he looked unkempt.

"I'm sorry," I said. "You scared me."

He didn't reply. I wasn't sure what it was but his stare was haunting and oddly chilling. He didn't look like Saint but he resembled Charlotte a bit. Same brown hair and eyes.

"Are you Luci?" he asked.

Before I could reply, Saint's door flew open and he looked to the side at who I had been talking to. He glared at the man and yanked me inside while slamming the door.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Why were you talking to my stepdad?"

"That was your stepdad?" I replied. "And he was just staring at me. It was a bit weird."

Saint grabbed my shoulders and began to read my eyes.

"Did he make you uncomfortable? Because I can go talk to him right now if he did."

"Saint I'm fine, I promise."

He sighed and I looked around his room. It was evident that he had placed things back in their proper place and quickly made his bed.
I chuckled to myself at the thought of Saint racing around to clean his room for me.

I frowned a bit when I remembered what I had come here for.

"Do I sit on the floor again?" I asked.

He stared at the spot I was referring to, and stood silent. His eyes darted from his floor to his chair, but his body movements were still.

"Saint," I repeated. "Where do you want me?"

He snapped out of his thoughts and face his body towards me.

"Oh um," he stammered. "The bed- I mean the desk! You can sit over at the desk."

I hid my smirk and sat in his desk chair. There was a large computer on top of it and various different pencils and pens.

On the side of the desk was a picture frame of Saint and his siblings. He seemed to be less than 6 years old and he held two little babies on the sides of his knee.

I picked up the frame and admired the innocent smiling faces.

"That was when we went to Temecula," he explained. "The twins were about one years old there."

I nodded and watched as he grabbed a book from his shelf. He kicked his shoes off and hopped into his bed.

"Open page 514 and work on the ten problems there," he instructed. "This time, you can ask me for help when you get stuck."

"Yes sir," I mumbled.

"Watch it," he replied.

Rolling my eyes I opened up the textbook and cursed under my breath when I saw all the various problems I would have to do. I took out the notebook and sighed when I got to the first equation.

When it came to math, it was as if my mind went blank. The numbers and words confused me and gave me a headache. It was not something I would do willingly.

I attempted to do the first problem, but got stuck halfway. Ignoring it, I did the same thing for the ten other problems. My brain was scrambled but I didn't want to ask for help just yet.

"Luci."

I looked up from my notebook and noticed Saint had a concentrated look on his face. His legs were straight out on his bed and his back slouched against his headboard.

He patted to his inside of his thigh and pointed to my notebook.

"Come here."

I damn near leapt out my seat.

Clutching my notebook in one hand, I slowly walked over to him. I sat on the edge of his bed and stared down at the floor.

He 'tsked' and clicked his tongue. His hands came down and snaked around my waist. I gasped when he pulled me into his lap.

"I said come here," he corrected.

I awkwardly laughed, my eyes unable to meet his. Slowly I lowered my eyes and looked off, unconsciously hugging my arm to my body.

The heat between us was radiating, but of course my body temperature was rising unusually high.

Saint took the notebook from my hand and started to read through it. Feeling insecure, I started to slide off his lap.

He placed a hand on my thigh to stop me mid way. I sighed and settled my body on top of his thigh. Both my legs were draped on the sides of his right leg. My knees pressed into the sheets as his thigh parted my legs.

"You're getting the problems correct halfway, and then you just stop. Why?" he asked.

I fidgeted on his thigh for a second, when he shot me a daring look. Immediately I stopped and focused my attention to the notebook.

"My brain gets clouded," I explained. "And I lose concentration and can't focus. When I don't understand the problem I get really overwhelmed."

"Hm, sounds like your brain just needs to be stimulated a bit," he concluded. "You know, get rid of some stress. Release some endorphins."

He dropped his eyes down to my position his thigh. I saw him smirk for a second before his face became serious.

Before I could react, Saint raised his thigh up between my legs.

My mouth parted at the pressure on my core. I was wearing a skirt so there was little fabric between us.

His hands at my waist grounded my hips down to increase the force. He moved me back and forth against his thigh.

"Fuck," I whimpered.

I matched his movements and rolled my hips against him, moaning into the air.

"There we go darling, nice and steady okay?"

He tugged my shirt forward and I fell directly onto his chest. Moving my braids off my neck he attached his lips to my collarbone and began suck and bite on the skin.

I pushed my hips backward and forward in a rhythmic motion. I tensed when I felt wetness pool underneath me.

"Such a selfish slut," he mumbled. "Look at you using me for your own pleasure."

I gasped and tried to remove myself off his thigh. When Saint felt me pull away he grunted and lifted thigh up higher.

"No," he commanded. "You stay here and finish."

I moaned again and slowly started to ride his thigh. My eyes shut and I leaned my head back to take in the pleasure that was building up.

"There you go," Saint praised. "Use me darling."

Wrapping my hands around his neck, I continued panting softly. My fingers mindlessly gripped the back of his head and tugged on his roots.

Saint moaned quietly into my ear and the spot between my legs grew wetter. Without thinking, I began to lightly bounce on his thigh while my whimpers fluttered into his ear.

I rolled my hips again and bit my lip when I felt my covered clit become sensitive. The friction was starting to become unbearable. I wanted more- I craved more.

"Saint please," I whispered. I kept my movements steady and my chest rose with every breath.

He trailed his hands under my shirt and went underneath my bra. He cupped my breast inside his hand and rolled my nipple between his fingers.

"What's wrong darling?"

My mind went blank. I couldn't comprehend the rush of euphoria that was festering inside my body.

"I can't- I need to..." I trailed off.

He grinned devilishly before lifting my hips off his thighs. I hovered an inch above him and my eyes widened when I lost contact.

"What- no," I panicked. "Please."

I tried to drop back down onto his thigh but his grip was so tight that I couldn't even move.

"Please?" he teased. "What are you asking me for Angel?"

I frowned and I felt my eyes begin to water. He could be so power hungry sometimes.

"You're being mean," I whined.

"You still didn't answer my question."

I rolled my eyes and chewed the bottom of my lip. His eyes darkened and he focused on the outline of my lips.

"Please let me finish," I begged.

He looked off to the side and pretended to be in deep thought.

"Please what?" he asked.

My eyebrows furrowed and my breathing slowed. "Please Saint."

He clicked his tongue and a playful smile smeared across his lips. "Nope. Try again."

I cocked my head to the side and my eyes widened when I realized what he meant.

"What? No, no way am I calling you that."

"Don't be dramatic," he said. "And besides you've been muttering the word under your breath for a while. What's the difference?"

I shook my head and scoffed. "I'm not calling you that, so forget it."

"Fine," he replied. "Then you don't get to finish."

He attempted to push me off the bed when I whined aloud.

"No, no please I'm sorry," I begged. "Please let me finish."

He narrowed his eyes and watched me carefully. "Please what?"

I gulped and swallowed my pride. He was evil.

"Please... sir."

He smiled widely and slammed my hips back down on his thigh. I bucked myself forward and my head fell back once more.

"Fuck," I cursed. "More... I need more please."

My words were incoherent as he took charge and forced my hips back and forth.

"Wait, Saint stop," I moaned. "I'm gonna- you can't keep. Fuck I can't-"

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my orgasm came rippling through me. I fell onto his chest and my head became heavy. Saint stroked my back and pressed my body into him.

"Such a sweet girl," he cooed.

My heart swelled at the praise and my thoughts became flustered.

"You like that don't you?" he asked.

I lifted my head up and looked up at him.
"I like what?"

He pushed my braids off my neck and admired the marks he had left.

"Being praised," he said. "Do you like that?"

I shifted in his lap and avoided his gaze.

"Um, I don't know," I admitted. "It's complicated."

"It's not complicated darling," he said. "You either like it or you don't. So I'm going to ask one more time. Do you like being praised?"

His stare was intense. It was as if he was registering every action and word I spoke.

"Um yes, then I do like it I guess."

He smiled and stroked my cheek softly.
"What do you like about it?"

He was asking too many questions. I didn't even know the answer to most of them.

"I just like how it makes me feel," I explained. "Like when you call me angel and stuff. It feels good."

"I feel good," I whispered to myself.

He took in my expression and lifted my chin to meet his eyes.

"You are good," he assured.

We were still for a moment, Neither of us breaking contact. His eyes were so green and vibrant and his lips looked so soft. I traced the bottom of his lip with my thumb. Without thinking, I inched my face closer and closer to his.

Before I could comprehend what happened, Saint pushed me off his lap and threw me down on the bed. My hands were pinned to the sides of my head and his breathing was heavy.

"No more," he said. "We can't go any further."

I nodded quickly and he released me from his grasp. He stood up off the bed and I gasped when I saw a small puddle stain his jeans.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry," I apologized.

He looked down at his jeans and his eyes lit up. I buried my face in my hands and groaned.

"It's completely normal Angel," he said.

"I don't care," I replied. "Go change now. I don't wanna see it."

"Are you telling me what to do?" he questioned.

"Yes I am," I said. "Now please go and change."

He laughed and placed a quick kiss on my cheek. "Fine. You're off the hook for now."

I heard him rummage through his drawer for new pants. He looked at my legs for a second before throwing a pair of black cotton shorts at me.

"Wear those," he said. "I'm sure you don't feel too comfortable now."

He was right. Wearing my skirt and underwear felt very uncomfortable after what we had just done.

Saint took his pants into his bathroom and shut the door. Quickly, I took off my skirt and underwear and put on the shorts. They were a bit long on me so I tightened the waistband for a snug fit.

Throwing my clothes into my backpack, Saint came out of the bathroom. He glanced at me on his bed and threw his jeans into his laundry basket.

"Alright off my bed," he commanded.

"Why?" I asked.

He laughed when tucked one of my braids behind my ear. "Did you forget why we did that in the first place? Go finish the problems."

"Wait you're serious?"

"What kind of tutor would I be if I wasn't darling?"

You're hardly a tutor anyways. If you count spanking 101 as a lesson.

Without protesting I got off his bed and sat on the desk. Opening the book I looked through the problems I had done in the notebook and my eyes widened when I started to understand where I had gone wrong.

My pencil moved quickly as more of the equations started to make sense. Saint came over and popped his head over my shoulder. He looked down at the work I had been doing and smiled.

"It's easier right?" he said. "I told you, all you had to do was release some stress."

I caught myself smiling but immediately stopped.

"What are we doing Saint?" I asked. "You don't have to tutor me."

He cupped my face in his hand and stroked my cheek with his thumb. His thumb grazed across my lips for a second before he dropped it back down to my cheek.

"Playing with fire. That's all I'm doing with you. Playing with fucking fire."

________________________________

This was just a cute lil chapter :)

Chapter updates are now Monday's and Thursday's PST

Also drop some songs that remind you this story or Luci and Saint as whole 🎤
(May or may not be added to my story playlist 😉)

Hope y'all enjoyed! Please comment and vote. Love you guys for all the support!

We are at 70k reads 😢 ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
31.2K 2.4K 36
Hate, knowledge, loyalty, and love - everything has a price, but the highest is power. What would you pay? » ✦ « Jordan wished there was more to lif...
7K 181 39
For centuries, I've ruled my kingdom with an iron fist. I've enjoyed torturing souls and demons for the fun of it. I'm the feared and cunning ruler o...
308K 14.2K 84
Now Complete! *** It begins with sultry dreams, a shadowed apparition relentlessly seeking the sweet heat of her body no matter how Sable resists. Po...