I Think Your Love Would Be To...

By littleninja0

Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Author's Note
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Author's Note
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 88

2.7K 61 27
By littleninja0

"To new memories."

Lena mimicked my words as she grazed her pink lips along the side of my cheek before planting the softest of kisses along the surface of my face. I let my fingertips slither against her silky smooth skin, running them painfully slow over her raised goosebumps.

Her eyelashes fluttered as she blinked, wisping them against my eagle tattoo as she buried her face into the crook of my neck. I felt her own delicate fingers slither slyly against the side of my torso as we laid in a still but comfortable silence.

"You just can't leave my milkshake alone, can you angel?" I chuckled, my words slipping from my mouth without even a second thought.

Lena instantaneously raised her head, her entire body perking up at she let out a small but audible gasp. I briefly squeezed my eyes shut as the realization dawned onto me that she wasn't the only one between us that hadn't been completely honest with the other person.

"You remember that?" She wrinkled her nose, in an almost curious way, somehow suspecting that I hadn't told her every single time I had a flashback.

"Yeah." I just barely hung my head, hoping my blue puppy dog eyes would once again free me from any sort of conflict with the woman of my dreams.

"Well well well rockstar, looks like I'm not the only one with secrets." She wiggled her eyebrows playfully, as she chuckled to herself, not upset in the slightest as she rolled her eyes upwards.

"It sort of came to me right before we were about to have sex for what I thought was the first time and I didn't want anything to ruin the moment between us." I swallowed hard, hoping she wasn't under the impression that I didn't want to share all of my memories with her. But her attitude was lighthearted as if she couldn't even find it in herself to blame me for keeping it to myself.

"It's okay babe, I'm just so happy you're getting your memories of us back. That's the only thing that matters. I don't want any more secrets between us. Just promise me from now on, you'll tell me every time you remember something." She ran her finger slowly along the sword tattoo on the side of my face before she leaned in to peck my lips.

"I promise angel. No more secrets." I mumbled in between kisses, soothing her with my vow as I held her just a bit tighter in my arms.

"So what else have you been remembering rockstar? Are you sure you haven't remembered me completely?" She teased as she poked fun at me, a playful glimmer in her eye as she anticipated to hear my next words.

"I'm positive babe. When I remember you completely, trust me, you'll know. There's no way I'm going to be able to keep that from you." I laughed at her adorable excitement.

"Well to be quite honest with you, most of them come to me late at night and I was under the impression that I was having these wildly inappropriate sex dreams about you when in reality, they were all flashbacks." I shook my head, finally able to decipher my unexplainable fantasies.

"But everything makes sense now. I didn't realize it before but it was clear as goddamn day that you were my girl Lee."

Lena gave me a small smile, not having grown tired of hearing me call her those two special words.

"The way you looked at me, the way you cried for me, how I instantly felt this attachment to you without even knowing your name. I can't believe I didn't see it for myself." I shook my head, wondering how I could be so blind to what had been right in front of me.

"I've been your girl this whole time Austin."

"It should have been a dead giveaway when you didn't even try to cover up when I saw you half naked in my bath tub." I laughed under my breath, smirking slyly down at my angel.

"It's because I had already seen your beautiful body time and time again."

I dragged my fingers slowly down the center of her supple rounded breasts that were exposed from the top of the duvet.

Lena chuckled softly at my comment, leaning forward to briefly kiss my lips.

"The thought to cover up didn't even cross my mind." She adorably shrugged her shoulders as she teased me, her fingernails raking through my beard as she bit down onto her bottom lip. My hands slithered along her backside after I pulled her small frame to rest comfortably along mine.

"How is your skin so soft?" I mumbled into her ear, my fingers mischievously sliding into her slippery hole, earning a stifled groan to escape from her pretty lips.

"Well do you care to explain how is your cock so hard Mr. Post?" She managed to shoot back through gritted teeth, her pants becoming more prominent as I increased the wicked pace of my fingers.

"Well Miss Meyers, you seem to have quite the effect on me. But you already know that, don't you beautiful?"

I whispered, pulling my soaked fingers from her entrance and slicking them down her slit. I meticulously rubbed her aching clit in the sweetest of circles as she cried louder and louder, her delicious moans bouncing off the walls of our shared bedroom.

"Shh angel, you're going to wake everyone up." I hushed her, her screams not letting up at the sound of my warning.

"I don't care." She groaned, grinding her clit against my fingers as she craved for her high.

"You're absolutely shameless aren't you groupie." I chuckled to myself as I nipped at the skin of her neck.

My twitching length prodded curiously at her tight hole, begging for permission to enter as she coated me generously with her mouthwatering juices. But as much as I wanted to bury my face in her delectable wet pussy, I wanted to bury my cock even more.

She grinded herself beautifully against my tip, summoning my pre cum with ease as she consciously tormented me.

She was my weakness and she knew it, and she was using it to her full advantage as I squirmed helplessly beneath her.

"Christ Lena, quit teasing me and put it in." I breathed, her soft breasts pressing against my chest she wiggled her hips from side to side. She giggled quietly under her warm breath, sinking down onto my rock hard cock as the playful look in her eyes disappeared the second the tightness of her pussy wrapped around me.

"Austin!" She reveled, her pretty moans riling me up as she rode me with a ruthless pace.

"Fucking hell Lee." I mumbled, in a fit of passion as I laid back and enjoyed the clenching of her walls as they gripped the entire length of my cock.

"You keep riding like that, I'm going to bust at any second."

I watched in awe as she rolled her hips in a back and forth motion, fucking me like a pro as she stuck her fingers into my mouth. I sucked profusely on them as she thrashed above me, making me wonder how I could ever forget that over the past few months I had repeatedly made sweet love to this woman.

I pulled her fingers from my mouth, my eyes dancing with hers as she continued her devilish actions. I harshly grabbed ahold of each side of her hips with my two hands, halting her pace as she searched my face for some sort of explanation.

"Get on all fours Lena." I husked in a deep voice, her irises widening as she followed my instruction.

She climbed on off of me, breaking her straddle as she assumed the wicked position without hesitation on the other side of the bed beside me. I threw the duvet from my bottom half, walking my naked form to my closet, my hardened member still at attention as I pushed open the sliding door.

Lena turned her head slightly, peaking over her shoulder as she curiously wondered what I was up to.

I pulled my favorite black tie from the hanger, the pad of my thumb grazing lightly over the Dior name tag.

I made my way back towards the edge of the bed, absorbing the breathtaking view that was infront of me for only my eyes to see. I swallowed hard as I admired my girl, a sight that was still causing me to pinch myself, just in case I was only dreaming up this fantasy come true.

"So so beautiful baby." I grasped the curve of her perfect ass before I gave her a playful smack on her rounded cheek. I pressed my palm down onto the small of her back, pushing her into the white bedsheets as her arms buckled and lost their stance.

"Hands behind your back sweetheart."

I could see the smirk on her face as the side of her head was pressed into the mattress, quickly obliging as she surrendered her wrists to my possession.

I wrapped the silk tie carefully around her skin, bounding her wrists with perfect bow as she gave up complete control. Her actions spoke a thousand words as I realized just how much trust this woman had put in me. She placed her pleasure in my two hands as she gave up her own, certain that I would take care of her and her beautiful body.

I grasped the base of my cock with my hand, guiding my tip to reunite with her sweet hole, gliding up and down along her folds before I shoved in the entirety of my length, filling up her tight pussy.

"Fuck."

She let out a muffled scream into the sheets, our skin slamming together as I fucked her with absolutely no self control. She was mine. This stunning angel on earth was all mine and I wasn't sure if my past self had ever told her I loved her so I had no choice but to show her.

"Lena." I growled her name as I bucked my hips, her ass bouncing violently against my groin as she matched my rhythm.

"Baby please don't stop, make me cum."

Her words reeled the determination from me as I continued to slam into her, the building moans of our climaxes mixing in the air.

I increased my now sloppy pace, ready as all hell to spill into her, filling her up with my cum.

"Austin!" My name left her pouted lips for the last time as she cried out with nothing but wild rapture while her body trembled underneath mine.

"Fuck baby, fuck." I felt my warm liquid seep into her, bursts of stars filling my eyes as we came together simultaneously.

Before I collapsed on top of her naked body, I released the tie around her restrained wrists, freeing her from my bind as she laid contently beneath me.

I melted my torso into her back, peppering her shoulder blade with soft kisses as her labored breaths ceased into a quiet pace.

"I will never get enough of you Lena. Never."

*****

I jogged down the trail of steps, making my way towards the kitchen as I thought about what I wanted to serve Lena for breakfast in bed. It was half past 8 in the morning and she was still fast asleep in our bedroom as I stayed awake and watched her sleep like the love sick fool I was.

The house was stilly quiet as I ran my fingers through my curls, smoothing my wild bedhead locks that my girl had shamelessly gone to town with just hours before.

I couldn't wipe the smirk off my face even if I tried as I thought about everything that had happened since the second Lena decided to crawl into our bed last night.

My steps came to a sudden halt at the end of the staircase as I realized for the second time this morning, that I had company already lurking in my kitchen.

"Natalie, hey." I murmured quietly, her presence catching me slightly off guard as I resumed the last of my steps. "You're up early."

"Austin." She said my name with a small gasp, straightening her posture as she crossed one leg over the other as she sat at the first chair at my kitchen island. "Hey. Yeah I couldn't really sleep." She shrugged her shoulders, her expression slightly hardened as she spoke.

"I know more than anyone what that's like, I'm sorry." I frowned in her direction, trying to be sympathetic as I reminisced to my many sleepless nights before Lena came into my life. I found myself at the entrance of the fridge, opening the door to retrieve a carton of eggs, sausages and a packet of shredded cheese as her eyes followed my every move.

"Yeah." She subtly scoffed under her breath. "You look well rested to me."

"Well for the first time in a long time, I've been actually sleeping through the night." I chuckled as I searched through my cabinets for a package of tortillas, the memory of Lena's love for breakfast burritos suddenly popping into my head.

Once I turned around, I was met with an unreadable yet somehow spoiled expression painted across Natalie's face. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I knew something was bothering her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked out of curiousity, beginning to crack each egg into the frying pan.

"Why her?"

Natalie's words caught me off guard, my brows furrowing at her question as I studied the hurt on her face.

"I'm sorry, what?" I shook my head from side to side, unsure what she was talking about as I tried not to overcook the scrambled eggs.

"Why not me?" Her voice dripped with disdain as she dragged her spoon through her bowl of oatmeal, her eyes narrowing as she swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Why do you keep choosing her, every fucking time?"

Tears formed in her eyes as she glared at me, nothing but hate for Lena streaming from her tainted expression. I let out a quiet sigh, clenching my jaw as the realization came upon me that it was more than just a crush Natalie had on me. I had been blindly ignoring her feelings for me over the past couple years, thinking she would get the hint that I didn't feel the same way.

"Natalie-"

"Two years Austin, I have been waiting like a goddamn fool for you to fucking notice me. Hoping that you would miraculously fall for me. But that slutty little bitch just had to squirm her way between us."

"Watch your mouth Natalie." I dropped the spatula with a sudden force, the anger beginning to rise in me as she spilled her rancid feelings about Lena and I.

"Do you know how hard it's been for me to listen to you fuck her over and over again while she screams your name and begs you to cum inside of her? It makes me sick to my fucking stomach. Open your eyes Austin, this isn't the first time you've slept with her. She's fucking lying to you! She's been lying to you since the day of your accident. She's been pretending that nothing ever happened between you two before you lost your memory. But the entire goddamn team knows she's been your fucking whore ever since the second she was hired."

"Natalie shut the fuck up." I gritted my teeth, abruptly shutting off the stove, glaring daggers at the woman that was attacking mine.

"No. I have been stupidly in love with you for two years and she's known you for all of two minutes and you're completely infatuated with her! Why does she get to have you Austin?" She went on with her rant, her tears now tumbling down her face as she bellowed nearly at the height of her lungs.

As angry as I was, repeatedly hearing person after person from my team toxically bad mouth the woman I was head over heels for, I tried my best to remain calm and collect myself before I responded to Natalie.

"She sees me." I mumbled, my eyes locking firmly with hers.

"Natalie, you're not in love with me. You're in love with him." I sighed, pointing across the open room to the plaques and awards plastered behind my pool table, the name Post Malone branded on each and every one of them.

"You don't my worst fears or how I got the scar on my knee, what keeps me up at night, what calms me down. Natalie I'm sorry but you don't know the first thing about me."

My words only seemed to exacerbate the situation by the worsened look spread across her face but I needed to be upfront and honest with her and stand up for my relationship with Lena.

"Natalie, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. But she is the single best thing I have in my life. And I'm fighting my goddamn hardest to remember every last moment I ever shared with her. You may not see what I see in her. But when I look at her, I see everything. My past, my future, my right now. I know exactly what happened between us before I lost my memory. I fell madly in love with her. And now I'm falling madly in love with her all over again. No one, and I mean no one is going to stand between us." My voice was low but determined as I held my ground firmly.

"And by the way, she's not my whore. She is my girlfriend. Disrespect her again and consider yourself off this team. Do you hear me?" 

She narrowed her eyes, a look of shame flashing in her irises as she pulled her gaze to the floor, unable to look me in the eye anymore. Her voice was cracked as she opened her mouth to answer me.

"Loud and clear."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 761 72
Sierra lives in SLC with her fiance Zach and their one year old son Trevor. Things have never been good for them, Sierra always trying to push it to...
4.2K 142 23
* mature * *profanity * But I think you'll love it ;) * THIS IS A THREE PART SERIES* Part One- Every Time Part Two- Deja Vu Part Three- Rich and...
586 71 16
What do you do when you have grown up in violence and now live a life shrouded in darkness? What happens when you are the ringleader and ensure the p...