intrepid

By Jackiejones1001

Anastasia Adessa Dawn Waters, a 16 year old girl living with her abusive aunt and uncle after being kidnapped... More

aesthetics
prologue
1 | dead
2 | family
3 | no doubt
4 | meet
5 | friends
6 | snake
7 | day out
8 | school
9 | delinquents
10 | party
11 | aftermath
12 | dinner
13 | tests
14 | omertร 
15 | ava
16 | fight
17 | 2 am
18 | we know
19 | diner
20 | sleepover
21 | louis
22 | cousin
23 | uncles
extended family
25 | grandparents
26 | massacre
27 | safe house
28 | spa day
29 | mafia ball
30 | island
31 | pregnant
32 | date
33 | 11 hour jog
34 | midnight talks
35 | fuck
36 | spar
37 | spain
38 | idiot
39 | mad adrian
40 | ana's pregnant
41 | captured
42 | sick
43 | dead fetus
44 | shitty life
45 | my fault
46 | adrian's hoodie
47 | birthday or deathday
48 | epilogue

24 | more cousins

82.1K 2.1K 681
By Jackiejones1001

Anastasia Kingsley POV

I wake up to the sun peaking in through the curtains.

Who the fuck opened them?

I go close the curtains and check the time.

12:59 pm

Well shit.

I quickly take a shower and put on a black lace tank top and some black pants with my white air force ones.

I grab my keys and phone and head to find Louis because dad said he could stay here.

While scrolling through emails I hear yelling coming from the gaming room and head towards it.

This is what they're doing?

I walk in and see them playing COD.

"Hey, Ana!" Noah and Louis exclaim in unison.

"Hey." I smile at them and see everyone staring at me when I sit next to Louis.

"I know I'm beautiful, but stop staring its creepy as hell." I smirk.

They roll their eyes and start to introduce themselves.

"Hey, I'm Dylan." a dirty blond haired kid says.

"Erik!" another blond chirped.

"Felix." Another blond haired one said monotonously.

"William, this is my twin Mason." One of the red heads said, pointing to his twin who was glaring at me.

"I'm Jordan." one tanned blond kid who looked like Aunt Em added.

"Bryan, Jordan's twin." He smiled.

"Jesse." Another tanned one added but he had brown hair instead of the blond like his brothers.

"Lucas and my twin Jax." A blond said pointing to his younger twin who smiled like a fucking idiot.

"I'm Ethan." he said timidly, closing his book, his brown hair shining in the sun light.

"I'm Anastasia, nice to meet you." I politely said with a small smile.

They turned around and continued playing the video games.

"Hey, Louis how do you like it here?" I whisper to him.

"I love it! my cousins are the best!" He exclaims. "Thank you!"

"For what?"

"For bringing me to my family. My life would have been crap if I was still there."

"Don't thank me. I'm just looking out for family." I add.

__

"Should we go eat? I'm fucking starving." Erik exaggerates.

"I agree, food would be good." Mason says, patting his flat stomach.

"What should we get though?" Dylan lifts a brow.

"We should get Thai!" Noah sings, waving his hands in the air.

We all nod and get downstairs where the adults were.

-

After eating and playin more video games, we decided to watch Avengers. Easy to say we all fell asleep in the movie theater.

When I woke up, I checked my phone and saw it was almost going to be 12.

I looked around to see everyone but Erik and Jesse sleeping.

I smirked at the thought of prancing them. I sneak over to where Jesse and Erik are texting each other instead of talking when they're next to each other.

I roll my eyes and take out my phone and sit behind them. I make a group chat with both idiots.

2 idiots and a queen

Erik: wtf is this Ana?

I'm bored and everyone else is sleeping.
What do you think I want?

Jesse: you thinking what I'm thinking?

If only what your thinking is pranking those assholes.

Jesse: hell yes!

Erik: sure but do it before they wake up.

No shit

Jesse:no shit

I already said that.

Jesse: no you just pressed the send button first!

Me and Erik roll our eyes and head out of the theater to get shaving cream, sharpie markers, silly string, dye and water proof makeup.

We decided that Erik would put dye in every single bottle of shampoo, body wash. Even the adults and of course, steal the extras. Just in case.

Jesse would draw on them with the makeup and sharpies. While I put shaving cream and silly spring on them.

So they would wake up and see the mess and rush to take a shower where they get colored and the makeup stays for at least 24 hours.

I text them when I'm done and see that Jesse is the only one that isn't and help him out after putting up the camera.

-

It was 12:45 and Jesse, Erik and I were eating cereal and laughing about the pranks.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Someone boomed, all three of us smirking, turning on the cameras to see a mad Felix and Liam looking at each other. They wake up everyone else and they start to yell too. Half of them run up to the bathrooms, the other half still screaming until they realized they wanted to take showers and went upstairs too.

I went as well, after I finished eating. I wore a long sleeve black crop top and so flaring kakis with some black doc martens and new jewelry from my company, coming out in a few months.

I go down to see all the boys fuming, the uncles laughing and the aunts talking.

I sheepishly smile when the boys and dad glare at me and walk to the uncles.

"Did you do it?" Uncle Brax snickers.

"And Jesse and Erik. Even though I'm pretty sure they hid or left." I smirked,

"I love you!" Uncle Chris says, high-fiving me.

The boys are still glaring at me but I'm just laughing. Elijah, Dylan, Bryan, Liam and Jordan have bright pink hair. Felix, Lucas, Jax, the N trips and Ethan have bright purple hair. William, Andre, Mason and Louis have green hair.

"Guys, your makeup is on fleek!" I falsely accuse. "And the hair colors. The choices are amazing."

Then comes down Erik and Jesse throwing death glares at me. 'Why?' You may be asking, well I may or may not have put blue hair die in theirs.

"You really double-crossed us!" Jesse whines.

"I knew I should've put it in hers!" Erik seethes.

Me and the uncles continue laughing when the doorbell rings.

We turn towards it and in comes a woman and man. The man looks just like dad but older. The woman has black and gray hair and light brown eyes.

These are my grandparents.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 2.5K 33
Anastasia had never had an easy life. Living with an abusive step father and an even worse mother, Anastasia had accepted the fact that her life woul...
160K 3.1K 53
This is book is still being updated with bonus chapters!! The Kingsley family is the most powerful family in Russia. They have all the power they cou...
4M 112K 99
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She knocked me out as soon as we left. She k...
246K 4.8K 41
(currently Editing) Aurora navigates two different lives. By day, she's just a person, with drug addicted parents. By night, she's the CEO of a secur...