Avengers and Quake

By NightStrike9

This is also out on Ao3 btdubs. This is set after Infinity War, but some different people got dusted and diff... More

Meeting
Space
Hunting Thanos
Maveth
HYDRA castle
Jemma!
Nightmare
Past Midnight
Explanation
A/N
T.A.H.I.T.I.
Tagged
1K!!!!
When is it?
Camping
It's been a while
Like a Yo-Yo
A/N
There will be a new part soon hopefully.
Argument
In addition to the last A/N
I knew but I wished I was wrong
A/N

A question for yall

304 5 6
By NightStrike9

So yeah this isn't a real chapter but as the title says, I have a question for yous, basically, I've been writing an add-on of this so basically the question is if you want it as a separate book or as part as the other chapters that they correspond to? Yeah, that's really all this was but anyway thx for reading? Pls let me know in the comments? 

PS oops I forgot to add that the add-on is the story and other things based on the dusteds' point of view. I have the first chapter of them out on a separate story called 'Avengers and Quake add-ons' so you should be able to find that on my account and see if you like the sort of narrative.

Adios peeps!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 1.9K 19
❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞?❞ ➜ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇... daisy wants to get coffee, and the avengers just have to mess it up. ❝ 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨...
598K 12.1K 28
Percy Jackson, after the war with Gaea, Percy has decided that he wanted a break from quests and wars. He leaves for the mortal world not wanting to...
25.5K 491 73
Book 1 of 3 (Book 2- The Saviour- is out) Y/N Stark is not an ordinary kid; she was orphaned. She struggled at living and always found it hard to tru...
232K 5.6K 62
It has been six months since Skye had walked out from the BUS in Hong Kong, leaven three out of four members believing she has betrayed them. However...