Paw Patrol: Truth Or Dare

By EverestTheRacer

The paw patrol are broad as ever and have nothing to do while Ryder is out, they want to play Truth or Dare... More

Chapter 1: Ryder leaves
Chapter 2: Let the game begin...
Chapter 3: Our crushes
Chapter 4: Our crushes part 2
Chapter 5: Embarrassing flashbacks and memories
Good news!
Yes or No
Chapter 6: Valentines day
Give me Truth's and Dare's
It's time to get crazy
Marshall In the woods

Spending 24 hours in the woods

1.5K 16 60
By EverestTheRacer

Ryder:"Hey pups guess what, we got more Truth and Dares!"

All the pups:"Yay!"

Ryder:"Ok so Nyzier says Everest how Is the snow so warm for you."

Everest:"Well I have lived there my while entire life so I kinda got used to the cold weather."

Ryder:"Next truth from Unicorns_are_real58, Marshall what are you most afraid of?"

Marshall:"I may be afraid of heights but loosing my family and friends scares me even more."

Everyone:"Aww."

Marshall blushed as Ryder scrolled to see the next truth.

Ryder:"Ok so Unicorns_are_real5 asks Skye why are you afraid of eagles?"

Skye:"Well when I was little (before she joined the Paw Patrol) I saw a big nest so I went inside of It and saw an egg a very big egg then an eagle came and started to hurt me real bad, I feel out of the nest with the eagle still attacking me and when I hit the ground I got severely injured, that's why Im scared of eagles, I don't wanna relive that nightmare..."

Zuma:"What!? I nevew knew that, but why wewe you at an eagles nest anyways?"

Skye:"Lets just say Its a long story..."

Ryder:"Next truth from Unicorns_are_real5 asks Everest what she Is most afraid of."

Everest:"I'm afraid of people abandoning me... Like some people did years ago...."

Ryder:"Now with the dares, Nyzier dares Zuma and Rocky to spend 24 hours In the woods."

Rocky:"Well this will be fun! If Im lucky maybe I will find some things and I can recycle them!"

Zuma:"Oh Wocky."

At The Woods:

Zuma:"Well wewe hewe what do you wanna do?"

Rocky:"Well we could look for trash."

Zuma:"Why?"

Rocky:"So I can recycle It!"

Zuma:"Oh Wocky..."

At Night:

Zuma:"(Whimpering)"

Rocky:"What's wrong?"

Zuma:"I miss home...."

Rocky:"I know you do and so do I but we're already here and we have to do this dare."

Zuma:"(Whimpering)"

Rocky:"Sorry If I'm no help..."

Zuma:"Its ok Wocky."

The Next Day:

Zuma:"Chase Mawshall Evewest Wubble Skye Wyder! I missed you guys so much!"

Zuma and Rocky ran to give all of them a hug.

Rocky:"Ugh I feel so dirty now."

Ryder:"Well that's good to hear because the next dare from Unicorns_are_real58 dares you to take a bath for 24 hours."

Rocky:"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Ryder set up the bath as Rocky hid.

Ryder:"Ok Rocky your bath Is- Rocky?"

Ryder looked under his blanket and saw Rocky hiding under there.

Ryder:"Rocky come on, please."

Rocky:"Mhm."

Ryder:"Alright that's It."

Ryder lifted up the sheet and picked Rocky up.

Rocky:"Ryder! Noooo!"

Rocky tried to escape from Ryder but he couldn't.

Ryder:"Alright your In the bath finally."

Rocky:"I wish It was already 24 hours..."

24 Hours Later:

Rocky:"Yay!!"

Ryder:"Ok next dare from Withamway dares Chase and Marshall to have sex."

Marshall:"Again!?"

Chase:"Again Is right Marshall~"

Marshall:"But But Chase goes to hard!"

Chase blushed.

Skye:"J-Just go!"

Chase and Marshall left to Chase's pup-house.

Ryder:"Alright last dare from Nyzier dares Marshall to go one night without his bear."

Marshall:"B-But-"

Skye:"Sorry Marshall a dare Is a dare."

Marshall:"But I can't sleep without It!"

Rubble:"Why?"

Marshall:"I have nightmares without It..."

Chase:"Its ok Marshall, If you get scared you can sleep with me."

Marshall:"Thanks Chase."

Everyone:"Aww~"

Later on That Night:

Chase heard a knock on his door.

Marshall:"Hey Chase."

Chase:"Nightmare?"

Marshall:"Yeah..."

Chase:"It's ok."

Please leave Truths and Dare In the Comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
439K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
820K 37.9K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...