Ask Or Dare the student counc...

By Xx_Black_Bird_xX

Go ahead and ask or dare the student council of yandere simulator! Disclaimer : characters not mine, they bel... More

Ask Or Dare Here
Dare 1
Dare 2
Dare 3
Dare 4
Announcement
Extra
Dare 5
Dare 6
Dare 7
Question 1
Question 2
Dare 8
|¦ Special Announcement¦|
Dare 10

Dare 9

210 3 0
By Xx_Black_Bird_xX

We got another dare! This one is for akane. @jord110 has dared akane to kiss ayano if she fails or doesn't do it she has to shave her hair off or take an ice bath.

Akane: oh my..

Shiromi: *snickers* i like this one.

Kuroko: *adjust glasses* that was quite an unexpected dare..

Shiromi: what ya gonna pick, red head? *giggles*

Akane: I'm sorry dear, but I'm going to have to skip on this one..

Aoi: *scoffs* who wouldn't anyways.

Shiromi: *whines* awee what a bummer *pouts* anyways, you gotta do a consequence! 

Akane: ....

Shiromi: Come on! Ill pick for you~ *drags akane with her out of the room*

Kuroko: *adjust glasses* this is not gonna end well.

Aoi: *snorts* nothing ends well with that dipshit.

--The next day--

Kuroko: SHIROMI WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Aoi: *mumbles* well this is a first time she called anyone by first name basis..

Akane: *regretting life choices in a corner* huhu..

Shiromi: *Snickers* whaat~? I did nothing this time! I helped her with the consequences!

Kuroko: THE CONSEQUENCE IS TO SHAVE HER HAIR NOT HER EYEBROWS TOO!

Shiromi: *pouts* but where's the fun in shaving only her hair? *Smirks* they didn't say I can't shave her eyebrows too.

Megami: *walks in on shiromi and Kuroko arguing while aoi is watching and akane sulking*

Megami: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE?!

Aoi: *chewing her gum* I have no idea.

Megami: ... I'm going out again and this better be solved. *Leaves the room again*

The day ended with shiromi being grounded from tempering her tea for a week, megami still not knowing what happened and akane getting a wig that hides her shaved eyebrows.

----
authors note

YES I KNOW ITS A FEW YEARS LATE BUT IM BACK-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 32.5K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
750K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.5M 34.9K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-