The Voice of Gods (Albedo Rea...

By SaiyanRebel216

"What is right? What is wrong? In this mixed up world, deciding what is right and wrong is not easy. You can'... More

Chapter 1: Fall of the Gods
Chapter 2: Welcome to Fairytail
Chapter 3: Even Mountains Tremble
Chapter 4: Aeolus

Albedo Skyfall

1.6K 34 4
By SaiyanRebel216

Name

Albedo Skyfall

Nicknames

Big Bro Albedo, Forbidden Child, Hope of the Dragons, Bane of the Supreme God, Successor of the Skies

Looks

Age: 19

Classification: 1/4 Dragon, 2/4 Godly Being, 1/4 Human

Affiliation: Faiytail

Personality: Albedo is a amiable and popular figure in Magnolia, as well as a genius. He pursues the "truth" of the world and seems to be able to overcome every obstacle that comes his way with little to no effort. Albedo is also good with people (women especially with all the life and death situations he's escaped), and even the rambunctious trio of Natsu, Gray and Erza listens to him.

Albedo is a talented artist and illustrates Yui Ootsuki's novels. He researches and studies whatever he is interested in, and his quickly changing interests have given Albedo a habit of leaving his projects unfinished.

Albedo however can also be quite the battle freak though he has no interest in fighting normal magic users it's completely different story when it comes to fighting dragons and dragon slayers.

Likes: Food, Sleeping, His Projects, Creating Things, Fairytail

Dislikes: Conflict between Land and Water, The Creation Trio, The Prism Dragon God

Status

Not Interested

Powers & Abilities

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, True Flight, Teleportation, Spaceflight, Weather Manipulation (Negates any weather condition in his presence), Self-Sustenance, Longevity, Non-Physical Interaction, Air Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Rage Power and Berserk Mode (Via Outrage)

Fear Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Immunity (within reason) to Earth Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation, Resistance to Water, Grass, Fire, Bug, and Fighting attacks, Resistance to Radiations, Statistics Amplification, Ice Manipulation, Purification (Via Rest), Energy Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation (Can fire an energy beam that warps space)

Darkness Manipulation, Healing, Statistics Reduction, Energy Absorption, Sealing, Light Manipulation, Resistance to Electricity-based attacks, Immortality (Albedo is capable of resurrecting himself as long as either one of Groudon and Kyogre are still alive)

Notable Attacks

Air Lock: Eliminates the effects of weather. This skill is always active.

Delta Stream: Dragon God Form only. Affects weather and eliminates his Flying Type weakness.

Nomad: Raises Albedo's attack in proportion to the distance he's moved in battle.

Dragon Ascent: Albedo flies high into the air. His body then becomes outlined in a green aura, he then dives into the opponent with unmatched speed and power.

Ice Beam: Albedo fires an icy blue beam of energy that can freeze the opponent. It can also be used to create ice in general and freeze water.

Hyper Beam: Albedo fires a black and purple beam of energy from his hands and if he needs more power he can do it from his mouth. Unlike most Dragon Gods Y/N lacks the need to recharge afterwards.

Dragon Pulse: Albedo fires a multicolored beam of dragon-shaped energy at the opponent.

Dragon Rush: Albedo attacks his target while exhibiting overwhelming menace.

Draco Meteor: Albedo fires an orange sphere of energy into the sky. The orb then explodes into meteors of energy that come crashing down onto the opponent.

Thunder: A wicked thunderbolt is dropped on the target to inflict massive amounts of damage. This will also leave the target with paralysis.

Hurricane: The user attacks by wrapping its opponent in a fierce wind that flies up into the sky.

Protect: Albedo's troll move as Natsu calls it. He creates a barrier that blocks all attacks

Dragon Claw: Albedo slashes the target with huge sharp dragon like claws.

Fire Blast: The target is attacked with an intense blast of all-consuming fire. This will also leave the target with a burn that's impossible to heal completely.

Blizzard: A howling blizzard is summoned to strike opposing target. This may also leave the opposing target frozen.

Earthquake: Albedo sets off an earthquake around the entire planet with capabilities of destroying it completely

Rest: Albedo falls asleep and heals himself back up to peak condition. This leaves Albedo asleep for a bit, however.

Extreme Speed: Albedo charges at the opponent with speed that is almost impossible to properly react to.

Dragon Dance: Albedo performs a mystic and powerful dance to boost his attack and speed tenfold.

Outrage: Albedo shatters his own limits and charges at the one who enraged him, anyone who tries to stop him also falls victim to his draconic rage

Equipment

Festering Blade: A mysterious sword Albedo found, he's found traces of an ancient God within it and has also noticed that he's the only one who can wield the sword. The more he uses the blade and slays monsters the stronger the swords abilities get

Skyward Blade: This sword was given to him before the disappearance of his father Rayquaza, its an ancient relic that the council wanted for themselves when they saw it although Albedo ended up destroying the entire building in order to keep it to himself. It's current power and capabilities are unknown but he reckons that it's strong enough to wipe out nations with ease

---------------

Author's Notes

- Just like I originally planned there will be one love interest and it won't be Erza since it pains me a lot taking her away from Jellal

- There are four races that are essential in this story. Dragons << Five Dragon Gods <<< Mythological Beasts/Gods < Dragon Gods << Primal Gods <<<<< Supreme God

-The Five Dragon Gods and the Supreme God aren't a race but are there to show the power difference when compared to the other races.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 540 12
حسابي انستا nr.1ii 🤎
60.9K 2.2K 100
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
11.8K 630 37
16 year old Y/N L/N is stuck in the foster system and placed with a family of six siblings. His life soon gets the shock of a lifetime when he is bes...
119K 24.7K 74
Arc(9)-Arc(14)+Real World+Extra အာဏာရှင်ကုန်းvsနတ်ဘုရားရှို့