𝘍𝘒𝘯𝘡𝘒𝘴π˜ͺ𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘡𝘩�...

By DoraTonksPotter

(N. Tonks & Harry P.) The relationship between Harry Potter and Nymphadora Tonks had changed after he took he... More

Fantasies of the Sixth Year
1. Preparing
2. The Slughorn's Party
3. Following Malfoy
4. Her Childhood
5. Hufflepuff Surprises
6. Dumbledore's Army
7. Strange Things Happen
9. Attacks and Fighting
10. Your secrets
11. The Visit
12. A Difficult Task
13. Love Potion

8. A Diary?

339 15 43
By DoraTonksPotter

A/N: The picture above is Susan Bones.

He almost said no, but he understands that it was needed."Okay then."

Time skip

The weather was still cold, there was snow everywhere when Harry and Susan walked in Hogsmeade.

"Where shall we go first?"

"Three Broomsticks?"

"Alright. Harry, you know you should probably tell Ron, Hermione, and Auror Tonks about everything. I feel like she will find out eventually."

"No, I'm not ready yet."

"Because you love her? I know you do! How about giving her a kiss?" she suggested.

Harry was horrified by Susan's mind"WHAT THE F***!"

"Language." she said calmly, "Believe me, you two will be together one day, and you'll both be happy."

"My dear "sister" playing a matchmaker?" 

"Isn't it my job?"

"Okay! You win. But PLEASE stop doing it."

"I will once you two are together." She got playfully hit by Harry"Fine! I'll stop for now, cause I have more important business to discuss."

"Yeah?"

"Hannah is not acting normal. She is so desperate to help you guys these days, I don't know why? If she's acting like herself, she wouldn't make the truth potion for me, instead, she would tell me to not get ourselves mixed up in those problems. Hey, what's that?" Susan pointed at a book lying on the ground. She picked it up.

"Wanna read it?" It was a diary. Harry scanned through, it was nothing like Tom Riddle's Diary, so he assumed it was safe.

"But, we aren't supposed to read other people's diary!" said Harry.

"I'm gonna take just one peek!" Susan opened the diary, she read the title: The diary of Heidi Potter. "It belongs to your family. Maybe it could help you defeat Voldemort!"

"Hmm, I've never heard of Heidi Potter."

"I did," she said without thinking.

"Wait, wot?"

"Auntie said she was my mother's friend... It will definitely help you. Can I read it?" Susan pleaded.

"You won again."

Harry and Susan went to the Three Broomsticks to read it. They ordered two bottles of butterbeer and started reading.

The Diary of Heidi Potter

1972/09/01   Sunny

Dear Diary:

Hello! My name is Heidi Evelyn Potter. In case you don't know, my parents are Charlus and Dorea Potter. I'm one year younger than James(my cousin). I am writing this diary so I can read it 100 years later, I hope I still remember my name by then.

Ugh! what can I write? Oh yeah! Let me tell you, I'm having my first day at Hogwarts! It is super fun! First, I made a friend on the train, her name is Norma Fawley, we had a great time eating chocolate frogs. Then, I got sorted into Gryffindor, while Norma went into Slytherin, she is almost a Hatstall. I met James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter, Sirius is my favorite(after James) because he's fun, they are in their second year. Our headmaster did a ridiculous speech, I didn't understand at all. Here it is! Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! He must be mad, mad, but wise. Another teacher I saw is professor Mcgonagall(the one who called by name to get sorted), she is very strict, maybe she will hate me.

After we are done with our welcome feast, our prefects, Christ Wood and Alena Bell led us to the Gryffindor common room. I gasped, the roaring fire, stuffed armchairs, and the great view we have from our windows. I can't wait to spend more time there. I climbed the winding mahogany staircase and reached our dormitory. I read a lot of Hogwarts textbooks! By the way, I made more friends here, they are Lorie Johnson, Janine Taylor, and Lynette Greengrass.

It is now 11:00 O'clock, I'm going to sleep! I may or may not write tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to my classes!

1972/9/02     Rainy

Dear Diary:

Hey, it's Heidi again. I'm having my second day at Hogwarts. I wrote a letter to mummy and she taught me a different writing style, I'll use it from now on.

I woke up at 7:00 a.m. We went to breakfast at 7:45. We sat with a bunch of older girls. "Hello! I'm Heidi Potter and these are my friends Lynette, Lorie, and Janine!" I waved to her. "Are you related to Potter? Please don't tell me you are anything like him. My name is Lily Evans and they are Marlene, Alice, Mary, and Emmeline. We are in our second year." I was shocked. So that's the Lily my cousin keeps talking about. "I don't like pranking as much as James did. Can we be friends?"I said eagerly. "Sure!" We shook hands.

"Not fair Heidi!" said James, "Why does Lily like you more than me?" I smirked"Maybe you need to stop lusting after her!" We were interrupted by professor Mcgonagall, she handed out our class schedules. "Is she always that strict?" I whispered to James. "Course not! Minnie loves me!"He said loudly. "And me!" Sirius chipped in. "Mr. Potter and Mr. Black!" professor Mcgonagall condemned"DO NOT call me Minnie, how some respect. 1 point from Gryffindor!" I had to cover up my mouth to stop laughing.

"HEIDI!" I turned around and saw Norma. I beamed at her," Had a good night?" She had a goofy expression"Not really. Nobody likes me and I have no friends." I was mad."What?! You are nice and friendly, how could anyone dislike you?" Norma crossed her arms"All they talk about is blood purity. I am a pure-blood but don't give a damn about blood!" I was confused. Why does blood matter that much? "Okay. You can hang out with us!" I said. 

"That's very kind of you." Norma smiled"Now let's look at our schedules!" I looked at the parchment professor Mcgonagall gave me."So today I have Astronomy with you, Transfiguration with Hufflepuffs, and History of  Magic with Ravenclaws. Classes begin at nine." 

"We should go and get our telescope. See you then!" I went back to my dormitory with my friends. We got to the Astronomy tower just in time(with James's help). The teacher is called professor Sinistra, she kept talking about stars and constellations. Then we looked in the sky, it was really fun. Norma sat with me during the class.

Soon Astronomy is over, we went to the transfiguration classroom(Norma went to Charmes). Professor McGonagall said transfiguration is dangerous, I was scared I would turn myself into a pig. But it went fine. We took lots of notes and finally got to do something fun: Turning matches into needles. I and Lorie were the only students to succeed in the first 10 minutes. I guess transfiguration is not that hard. A Hufflepuff girl was struggling, she asked me to help her, which I did. She became my friend too! Her name is Darla.

We had lunch and did some of our homework. We went to History of Magic when it's time. History of Magic is as boring as hell, we all fell asleep(except Lorie) during the class. Professor Binns is the most boring person in the world!

I played exploding snap with my friends tonight, I really enjoyed it!

That all for today!

"I wonder why we are reading a kid's diary?" Harry questioned.

"It's interesting! Shall we continue?"

Then Harry and Susan saw a cloaked figure, he/she whispered"Leave! You idiots! We do not provide service!"

A/N:

Please don't ignore the young girl's diary(hope it didn't bore you to death), or you'll regret it.

Do you want to see more or less of  Susan?

Heidi's picture

Vote and comment! 

Recommendation: Jily: the undying love by aurora_potter14 it's amazing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 342 33
The plot of Romeo and Juliet is simple: two people who are fated to be together and die for each other. Sounds cute, right? Except it isn't. Not to A...
2.5K 28 13
We now arrive to the sixth year of the events of the Half Blood Prince diving it in with the version of Harry and Hermione's universe where I will be...
15.7K 498 22
Y/n y/l/n is a well known ravenclaw amongst her pries with a hidden secret. One hufflepuff takes a special liking to her after a prank gone wrong. Y...
39.8K 1.3K 29
"So if its words that you are looking for McKinnon, I am fluently gifted with the art of speaking. But I'd much rather spend every day showing you ex...