Our Little Secret

By ALEX23FOX

" I promise I won't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret. " Her eyes were a trap that never failed to capt... More

First meeting ( art doesn't belong to me )
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
recommend
Chapter 12
art
Chapter 13
ending idea
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
authors note
⚠️⚠️⚠️notice⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Gomen
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
heyo
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
for fun.

chapter 14

1.3K 39 19
By ALEX23FOX

Giyu

Have you ever felt like your whole world was crushing before you but you couldn't show it cause of a simple act. Well that's how Giyu felt it's been a day since Shinobu said those words to him yet strangely enough he hadn't cried all that much or shown any depression well that being physically. In truth he was dying he felt like half of him had just been cut off but he was so used to hiding his feelings and the act he and Shinobu put up that he looked unaffected. Luckily for him Tanjiro and Nezuko had gone to see their family so he had time to collect his thoughts and emotions.

" Mioka-san.... Tomioka-san. Hello earth to Giyu? " A sweet voice whispered into his ears bringing him from his world of thoughts, Giyu turned to meet the eyes of Kocho not his Kocho but her elder sister. He looked away scanning the room noticing he was with the other teachers in the schools office. What was he doing here again? Uh right school trip they were planning a school trip for the soon to be graduates as a way to ease them before finals. " Ara Giyu you seem more absent than usual, are you alright? " Kanae asked placing a palm on Giyus forehead checking if he probably had a fever.

" Yeah I'm fine, just thinking Nezuko and Tanjiro. " He lied prying her soft hand from his head. Kanae nodded before they both turned to the almost completed plans the only thing left was deciding which teacher takes which class out of the eight classes.

" I personally think Shinobus class should go with Giyu. " Sanemi said shocking the two people who stood next to each other. Kanae looked at him with a mouth agaped while Giyu tried to keep his face from morphing into pained displeasure.

" Huh why's that? " Daki asked her eyes zoning into the white haired cop.

" He's the only one who can control that class and Shinobu besides the young Kocho seems to be glued to him like the feathers of a bird. " Sanemi answered in a cool voice and emotionless face.

" I can't. " Giyu simply stated looked down. " I promised the Economic class I'd be their guardian. "

" That's quite alright I can take them. " Kanae pitched in with a smile that looked kind to others but told Giyu he had no other choice. It was like the universe was pinning Giyu in a corner. " Well then that's been decided I guess the only thing left is for use to choose a route and stops for our travel. "

" I already have chosen a route. Today I shall speak with Ubuyashika-sama to finalize everything. " Said a tall man with black hair and pale eyes, red beeds around his enclosed hands.

" Thanks alot Gyomei-san. " Kanae said then picked up her purse and went for the door.

" Hey woman aren't you forgetting something??! " Sanemi yelled at her making the black haired woman stop in her tracks. She turned around and gave a puzzled look that was much like an innocent toddlers confused face. Sanemi gritted his teeth in anger not because of the woman but the comments he heard from some of the male teachers with them.

' so adorable. '

' what I wouldn't give to be her soulmate. '

These remarks fell to deaf ears in kanae's case as she studied her white haired companion trying to think of what she forgot.

" Your hopeless you know that woman. " Sanemi sighed in agitation. " Come on let's go. " He said grabbing the collar of Giyu's jacket and pulled him with before he took a hold of Kanae's hand unconsciously placing her fingers between his own.

" Ohhhhhh now I understand. Silly me sorry Sanemi-kun it slipped my mind. " She apologized as the three walked away from the still confused mass of teachers. A while later the trio was in the lab standing in silence. Giyu silent because he didn't know what was going on and the two before him we're sharing looks as if communicating with their eyes. The way they had gotten close under a short period of time was astounding in Giyu's sights, if his time with Shinobu had taught him anything it was reading potential couples.

" Oh man you really are bossy Sanemi. " Kanae sighed before she turned to Giyu her smile deflating into a serious look which Giyu hadn't seen before. " Tomioka-san what I'm about to tell is crucial information that you cannot share with anyone. " Giyu looked at the girl and nodded not really knowing what to do about her seriousness. " Shinobu and I are in a bit of a pickle and I need your help. You see we have a stalker who j.... "

" I know. " Giyu said bluntly to the woman's statement.

" What? "

" I said I know Shinobu approached me on the matter and I advised her to report to the police but she said it wouldn't do any good. " Kanae gave him a shocked expression and a hint of amusement flickering in the corner of her eyes.

" Man my sister is more open with you than she is with me. I swear if she didn't openly admit to having a crush on you I'd think you two had a secret relationship. " Kanae said looking to the side at a random poster. It was for a brief second but it was enough for her to miss the discomfort in Giyu's expression and nervous shift before he went back to pose manner. Sanemi looked at Giyu with analysis as if he'd picked up on the matter.

" Yeah I'd say the same. " He said making Kanae turn to him. Sanemi however kept his calculated stare on Giyu. " I mean until a while ago Shinobu was practically all about Giyu. So I'm wondering how you got her to leave you alone. " Kanae looked at him confused at his words while Giyu had a face unlike his cold distant gaze, he had a pained expression and a sad glimmer in his eyes which was fueling Sanemi with curiosity.

" Kocho is a prized student. I simply told her not to waste her time on such petty matters. " He spoke calmly putting his curtains back up for the older Kocho.

" Oh Giyu so modest. Shinobu is just going through a teenage phase I'm sure she'll get over it. " Kanae said placing a hand on his shoulder with a warm smile. " Anyway I gotta get home bye. " As Kanae left the room the atmosphere shifted and took a dark turn the two men in the room stared at each other with cold gazes.

" So are you involved with the little girl? " Sanemi asked straight forward making Giyu shocked however his mask never failed this time.

" No not at all. Even if I was I doubt it would be any business of yours. " He responded before turning to walk out the room. When he got to the door Sanemi spoke out to the man.

" Giyu she's a good kid look after her for kanae's sake. " His voice had a different aura to it like it was caring.

" I know and the last thing I want is to let Kanae down. " With that the black haired man left the area. Unknown to him Sanemi was smirking as he watched the man walk out of the room. He knew well of their past relationship with one another thanks to Mitsuri being close with Shinobu and Muichiros amazing hacking and inventing skills.

Shinobu

A day was all it took for the younger Kocho and it was hell, she broke up with Giyu and probably hurt his feelings with her harsh words, to top it off she was scared that very same day. After having broke it off with Giyu, Shinobu had gone straight to her meeting point to tell Douma the news. She hoped after telling him that she'd go home and cry it out but boy was she wrong.

Flashback

Upon arriving at the meeting point which was a parking lot at the mall Shinobu received a text from Douma directing her to a vehicle. She would have been skeptical of this method had she not have been in such a messed up state. Following her orders properly she found herself in a red Jeep with a smiling blonde.

" It's done I've broke it off with him. " She simply said looking down to her lap with a heartbroken smile. ' at least he's safe now. '

" My my Shinobu you are a godsent angel. " Douma spoke roughly grasping her small wrist which brought her to face his not so pleased look. " So stop you whining cause you have a real man in front of you. " Douma said with a dangerous voice that suffocated her sobs and drew her silence making the blonde haired mans mood change immediately to his happy one. " Now then Shinobu I'm gonna let it slide this time but next time you will be punished. Understand my love? " Shinobu had to choke down the urge to throw up at him addressing her as such. A hand swiftly grasped against her chest tightening around her breast and hot breath trickled against her ear. " Do you understand? " He asked darkly making the poor girl whimper in pain at the rough treatment.

" Yes. "

" Yes who? "

" Yes I understand l.....lo.....ve. " Shinobu felt utterly scared at that moment cause she wasn't sure what this man was capable of but from the recent change in moods over the past week she knew he was dangerous not only for her but her sisters as well.

End of flashback

" Damnit. Why am I so weak? " She asked laying her head against her pillow allowing the tears to fall over her face like a waterfall.

Elsewhere

The white haired cop had just gotten off his car and was slowly making his way into the office to get a briefing from both Muichiro and the master detective Iguro who have been trying to uncover any loose ends the blonde bastard had left untamed however they seemed to be loosing it and the only thing that could help was the Kocho's confession but he knew that was a long shot. As he stepped into the elevator his phone rang prompting him to answer quickly.

Hey Sanemi talk to me

Heyyo Nemi boy it's me Tengen.

Oh hey Tengen what is it you need

Not what I need but what you need. So I got that permission you wanted.

Cool that's great, so when can you start?

That's the issue man we can't not ever

Excuse me?

Yep just as I said we can't. The kids already been adopted.

What?! Tengen you don't understand I need this to work out.

Sorry man nothing I can do unless to can convince the adoptive parents to hand her over. Also why are you going through so much trouble for this woman? Are you perhaps in love?

What no I'm not first off. Second if she doesn't feel threatened by loosing her little sister then they can file a report and we can start to hammer the bastard on the wall.

Oh man that's rough anyway sorry I couldn't help.

No it's alright, so who are the adoptive parents?

Oh let meeee just cheeeeeeck. Oh here a single father who was divorced years ago. Ummmmmmmmmm uh his name is Kaede Kocho and he already has two daughters.

Uh fuck. Off all the hell I could have asked for now I'm gonna get into family affairs. Thanks anyway bye Uzui.

Sanemi said with a defeated sigh before cutting the call. " I don't understand why I'm going through so much trouble for one woman.."

_&____&&_

So I know a bit later and lame but it's my best for now and I've been ghosting some ending cause I can't really keep going school takes a lot of creative function. So the next chapter is gonna be a mock ending and you guys will tell what you think then hopefully I will finish the story before I write exams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 128 7
It's not love ....this isn't love!! ....how can I ever love her ...I'm not falling...I'm not... But I don't want to see you with someone else...ahh w...
75.4K 3K 15
A sense of attachment was all that he needed. When his heterochromia eyes laid upon her for the first time, He felt as if he was free from being impr...
9.7K 376 19
This was supposed to be my friend's story but she was too damn lazy to update so this is why I'm the one finishing her story (-_-) anyways, Watanabe...
11.4K 448 14
"Yeah." He didn't hesitate when he heard the confirmation. Closing the distance between them, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, their cheeks...