That Abuser Who Changed My Li...

By Vmani15

Hoila smart homosapios! For the very first time I tried writing an FF on my KTH of BTSπŸ’œ Well take a note tha... More

Short-but-long info of y/n's past life.
1.Deal
3. Treatment (part-2)
4. Escape
5. Relief

2.Treatment (part-1)

30 3 6
By Vmani15

~Warning ⚠️ smut below~ Mind disturbing content. Beware okay. Sorry but I'd to.

Y/n's POV:

I was carried through a long corridor to a dark room. They left me alone in that dark room. Besides I'm so afraid of darkness.

I don't know what to do but I felt my bag besides me so I searched for my locket. I took it out and held it in my hand thinking of my mum with me. Without even knowing what'll happen next to me,I went off sleep on that cold floor.

-------------------------
Time skipped:

I jumped up by the door's being open strongly and it's loud voice. Sudden brightness and shadows were the last thing I was scared of.

Two man carried me through the same corridor but to a different room now. It's all dark but those two didn't care as I guess they were used to these corridors and rooms.

I'd thrown by them on a cold bridge of ice. I stood up by the sudden attack on my bum but two of them held me tightly and a third man came with some handcuffs for me.

They handcuffed me on the ice bridge. I screamed out loudly but one of them put ice cubes in my mouth and taped my mouth.

I can't think of something else but pushing them. They then put some ice cubes on my pants only to abuse me further.

I was counting my last breaths as they raped me off by tearing my clothes. Soon I become unconscious and black out.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I know it's so much mind disturbing but I promise to go good further.
Vote
Share
Comment
ARMY FOREVER 💜💜💜🙃😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 62.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
707K 26K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...