That Abuser Who Changed My Li...

By Vmani15

Hoila smart homosapios! For the very first time I tried writing an FF on my KTH of BTSπŸ’œ Well take a note tha... More

1.Deal
2.Treatment (part-1)
3. Treatment (part-2)
4. Escape
5. Relief

Short-but-long info of y/n's past life.

56 3 15
By Vmani15

Main characters information:

1.
Kim Taehyung:24 years old
Identity:6th member of the world's most famous and loved boy group BTS
Hobbies: singing, dancing and loving himself
Secret hobbies: hating himself for his one mistake,making cuts and engraving things on his own hand by sharp tools
Physical stage: Healthy
Mental stage: unhealthy and depressed.

2.
Y/n:20 years old afraid teen
Identity: no-one to this world,known for his/her body and used as a sex doll, abused by drugs by his/her step mother,sold to the abusers.
Hobbies: is not allowed to do anything by his/her own
Secret hobby: staying away from this cruel world
Physical stage: unhealthy
Mental stage: depends on the person's treatment with him/her

A/n's POV

Lost in the city of Busan,y/n always curse herself/himself for letting her mother go far away from her.

He/she was a little child of 7 years when his/her mother and father got divorced. The reason behind this is unknown to y/n.

Not that y/n didn't tried to find it out. But his/her father went in comma due to an accident.

His/her father got married a year after his divorce. Y/n's step mother was pretty good at start,but soon she went up worst than hell.

Y/n's life went worse like hell after 2 years of his/her father's marriage. He/she missed his/her mother hardly and never got a word from father about the whereabouts of his/her real-biological mother.

His/her step mother got really pissed off whenever he/she talked about his/her mother,in front of them. His/her Step-mother on the other side,gave mental punishments to her that 10 year old step-child in the absence of his/her father. 

Being tortured mentally by the acceptance of harsh words from his/her Step-mother,y/n lived 3 years in this stage-crying in bedroom,not celebrating his/her 13th birthday,stop going to school as his/her father didn't noticed it because he seems much busy in his business trip and besides he gave Carol(name of y/n's Step-mother). He trusted Carol much for taking a good care of y/n.

Besides Carol is a spoiled brat woman. She seems interested in spending money of his husband and buying expensive jewel from his money.

Now it's been 5 years y/n haven't seen his/her dad. It felt like ages.

But when she heard the news of his/her father's plane crashed,he/she left numb.

Y/n's father's accident leave him/her hating this world more. It would definitely be a burden for a 18 year old one to tolerate through this incident.

Y/n visited the hospital several times. Y/n still feels the touch of his/her father's hand patting his/her head on him/her as y/n caressed his father's hand.

Y/n can't forget that worse day in his/her life when he/she went home after a visit to his/her father. It was night and y/n's Step-mother seemed very much pissed off.

Not that for the first time as y/n's used to this, but this time it's giving y/n something different.

She slapped y/n. Y/n flinched by her sudden slap on his/her face. She scolded y/n for not coming home earlier.

As usual,she held y/n's head by his/her hands and crawled her to the kitchen.

But,this time it was different.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Vote🙃
Share if u like it
ARMY FOREVER 💜😌🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
82K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
570K 9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....
1.4M 32K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.