Weasley's Princess

By Marvel_nerd05

(I am bad at summaries, but the story will be better. Promise) Jordan Ray is best friends with the Weasleys... More

Chapter 1-The Burrow
Chapter 2-Yule Ball
Chapter 3--Dancing and Late-Night Cookies
Chapter 4-Dangerous Hearts
Chapter 5-Love Hurts
Chapter 6-Stay
Chapter 7-Hogsmede
Chapter 8-Another Weasley?
Chapter 10-Shell Cottage
Chapter 11-Sweater
Chapter 12-Up in Flames
Chapter 13-Green Light
Chapter 14-Hogwarts Again

Chapter 9-Reality

586 21 32
By Marvel_nerd05

I walked into the room with the others, standing next to Bill as I watched everyone take the Polyjuice potion and transform into Harry.

"Ugh, do I have to?" I asked, looking at the foul-smelling potion in my hand.

"You do. I'll make it up to you later." Bill said, rubbing my back.

"You owe my big time." I took a drink of the potion and handed it off to Fred. I immediately started to feel the affects as I shrunk a few inches.

"Aw, you look so adorable." Bill said with a smile down at me.

"I will tie your shoelaces together and you wouldn't even know until it's too late." I said, fully morphing into Harry.

"Wow. We're identical." All the Harry's, besides me, said.

"Okay. You're going to have to get into the same clothes. So, strip." Mad-Eye said, dumping out a pile of Harry's clothes.

"This is not how I pictured this would go." I said, making Bill laugh and agree.

"Lovebirds, you can flirt later." Mad-Eye said to us.

"Yes, sir." I chuckled, taking off my clothes and putting on the pants before taking off my bra and pulling on the red sweater and glasses.

"Woah, Harry. You are super blind." I said, stumbling back and taking the glasses off because of the blurriness.

"Ouch," Real-Harry said with a slight chuckle.

"Now, Harry." Mad-Eye said.

"Yes?" We all said simultaneously.

"No. The real Harry. Where are you anyways?"

"Here." Real-Harry raised his hand, tugging on the sweater.

"Right. You will be riding with Hagrid." Mad-Eye said.

"I brought you here when you was only a baby. Seems only fittin' that I take you away now." Hagrid said.

"Yes, yes, yes, this is all very touching. Let's mount up." Mad-Eye barked, walking out the door.

Bill got onto a Thestral and held his hand out to me, helping me up behind him.

"You can see it?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah. Cedric." I replied.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"It's okay." I wrapped my arms around his middle and we all took off into the sky, immediately being bombarded by Death Eaters.

"Come back here, Potter!" A Death Eater said, coming after me along with three others.

Bill dove as a spell was fired, spinning the Thestral around quickly and firing a spell at the Death Eater, having him explode.

We continued on our route when I screamed as a spell hit my leg, shattering the bones.

I whipped my wand out and cast Stupidy on the last two Death Eaters.

"Are you okay, Dani?" Bill asked, worried as the new Burrow came into view.

"Just get me inside." I said through gritted teeth, morphing back into myself.

We landed on the ground and he got off, helping me down and letting me lean against him.

"Are we the last ones back?" Bill asked Remus.

"Yeah. The others are inside." Remus replied.

We went inside and I immediately saw Fred kneeling down next to the couch, talking softly to his twin.

"Oh, Jordan, Bill, you're here. Good. Where's Mad-Eye?" Molly asked.

"Mad-Eyes dead." Bill said sadly.

"Mundungus took one look at Voldemort and Dissapperated." Kingley said, looking at me and acknowledging my leg. "Set her down. Let me take a look at it."

Bill sat me down in a chair and Kingsley pointed his wand at my leg, preforming a healing spell and having my bones mend instantly.

"That feel better?" Kingsley asked, putting his wand away.

"Yes. Thank you, Kingsley." I smiled.

"Anytime, Miss Ray."

Ginny grabbed my arm and pulled me behind the corner. "You excited for tomorrow?"

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm going to be your sister." I said.

"Yup. She's nervous." Molly came up to us and patted my back. "Don't be. You'll be perfect."

"Thanks, Molly. Hey, sorry about . . . you know. Snapping at you a while back."

"All water under the bridge, dear. And I deserved it." She chuckled.

"By the way, happy birthday, Jordan." Ginny said. "You're a legal adult now. How do you feel?"

"Can I go back to being a first-year?"

Molly laughed. "Don't we all."

———

I woke up and rolled around in Bill's arms, looking at him and smiling.

"Good morning, darling." Bill said sleepily.

"Good morning, Bill." I said, "Today's the day."

"My day just got better." Bill said, kissing my forehead.

We stayed curled up like that for another few minutes, basking in comfortable silence.

A knock came from the door.

"Hey, Bill? Jordan?" Charlie.

"Yeah?" Bill asked, annoyed that our moment was disturbed.

"Hey, so, Mum is going into her "wedding" mode and it's seriously freaky." Charlie said.

"Charlie, here's what you need to do. You need to get on a nice suit, comb your hair and look all snazzy, and ask your mother what she needs help with before she tells you guys she needs help with it." I instructed.

"Thanks, Jay. You're a lifesaver." He said and his footsteps receded.

"Since when did you know all this stuff?" Bill asked me.

"My mum went "wedding" crazy with planning both my sisters's weddings back-to-back. I've learned a few things. And trust me, going "wedding" crazy is not a fun thing to witness." I said.

"I'll take your word for it."

I kissed his cheek and got out of bed, stretching. "I'm going to head to my room now so the family doesn't think I've been kidnapped."

"Good idea. See you downstairs in a few minutes." Bill said.

"Yeah," I opened the door and went down the hall and into my room, having Ginny attack me and squeeze me tightly.

"Today. Is. The. DAY!!"

"Yeah. Yeah, it is." I said, catching my breath once she set me down, looking at her dress and smiling. "You look beautiful, Ginny."

"Wait until you see the dress Mum picked out for you." Ginny said with excitement. "Get dressed and come downstairs so you can see the dress!"

"I will, Gin." I shooed her out of my room and shut the door, changing into a plain white shirt and light blue jeans, clasping on the silver bracelet and brushing my hair and teeth, pulling my dark hair into a simple braid down my back.

"Jordasauras!" George ran up to me once I came downstairs, picking me up in his arms and spinning me around. "Heyyyyyyyyy, girly."

"Hey, Georgy." I laughed, hugging him and turning to Molly. "Hey, Molly."

"Hello, dear. Come. I have something for you." She gently took my arm and walked us into her room, opening a trunk and pulling out a feathery white strapless dress and turning to me with a smile. "I thought you would want to wear something of your mother's for the big day."

I smiled and stepped up to it, running my hand down the feathery material. "Where did you get this?"

Molly looked at the dress fondly. "Wendy gave it to me when you turned fifteen. She thought you would want to wear it for your own wedding."

"Of course I want to wear it. It feels like she will actually be there."

Molly smiled and set it on the bed, smoothing it out. "In a few hours you will wear it and look dazzling. We still need to set up."

"Molly, do you know if Fleur is coming?" I asked, walking out of the room with her.

"She said she is." she replied.

Fred flew around the corner and smiled. "You're looking beautiful as ever, Birdie."

"I'm not even wearing the dress yet." I said.

He came up to me and hugged me, kissing my head. "You always look beautiful to me."

"Careful now, or Bill might think you're hitting on me." I joked.

"Nah, Bill knows I can't flirt to save my life." Fred chuckled, taking my hand and twirling me around. "Be prepared to dance with all of us."

    "Even Percy?"

    "Sadly, yes. Don't worry, I'll tell him to be on his best behavior." Fred said.

    "I'm trusting you with this, Freddie." I said with a smile, heading over to the kitchen where Harry, Ginny, and George were.

    "Moooooooorning." George said, winking at his sister and her boyfriend.

    "Hey, look at that. There's the groom." Arthur said, smiling at his eldest son who was dressed in his plain white shirt and black pants.

    "I hope you're not wearing that to the wedding." I said jokingly.

    Bill smiled softly and came up behind me, hugging me around the waist and looking at me. "Of course not, my dear."

    I smiled at him and kissed him. "I'm sure you will look just as handsome."

    "Oh, why, thank you, beautiful." Bill said, playing with the end of my braid.

    Ginny flailed around and shook Harry's shoulders so he looked like a human bobble-head.

    "Stop being so cute!" Ginny said through the incoherent fangirl screams.

———

I smiled up at Bill as we twirled around each other, the guests clapping their hands along to the beat. Molly smiled at me when she caught my eye, making me smile at her.

Pretty soon, everyone was dancing and I had gotten through dancing with all the Weasley family, including Molly and Arthur.

"Congratulations, Jordan." Fleur said, coming up to me in a blue dress, her blonde hair flowing down around her shoulders.

"Thanks, Fleur. I'm glad you could come." I said with a smile.

"Of course, I would come. Thank you for inviting me." She responded, smiling at Bill as he came up. ""Ello, Bill. Good day?"

"The best. I'm glad you could come." He said, pulling his friend in for a hug.

"Bill, I'm going to go find Fred, okay?" I said to him.

"Okay," he smiled at me and I went over to where Fred was by the entrance with Harry.

"Hey, boys." I came up to them.

"Heyyyy, there's my sister-in-law." Fred hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek. "You're stuck with our family forever. How do you feel?"

"Eh. Could be better." I replied jokingly, making Harry choke on his drink in laughter.

"Wooooow, harsh." Fred replied with a smile at me.

"Wait. Guys. What's that?" Ron asked, coming up to us and pointing to a hall of blue light as it flew towards us at high speed.

"Oh, crap. Where's Bill?" I asked Ron.

"He's with Luna's dad. Across the tent." Ron replied, pointing to the other end of the tent.

I pushed past the guests and smiled when the others congratulated me, getting to the middle of the tent and seeing Bill talking with Luna's father.

"Bill!" I shouted.

He looked to me. "Dani?"

The ball of light flew right in between us and everyone went quiet as the lights dimmed and spooky images floated off of the ball of light.

"Your ministry has fallen. The minister of magic is dead. They are coming . . . they are coming. They are coming." The light faded away and everyone started panicking and running around.

Dark shadows erupted all around us as people started Dissaperaring as things started exploding around us.

Bill pushed his way through the guests to get to me, grabbing my arm and turning me to him.

"Jordan,"

"Bill," I looked at him, pressing our foreheads together and looking into his eyes as mine shone with fear.

"You two need to get out of here!" Percy shouted, running up to us.

"What about you guys?!" I asked over the shouting.

"We'll get out. Go now! Go!" Molly spoke up, running up to get Percy to her.

"Where?!" I asked her.

"Shell Cottage!" Percy said to Bill.

Bill nodded and took my hand, squeezing in reassurance that they—and us—will be fine before we Dissaperared into a giant plume of smoke.

Ooo. It is getting DARK. Hope you liked this chapter. Vote and comment on this chapter, and if you know anyone who likes Harry Potter, recommend this if you think they will like this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 132K 121
[ completed] In their four years of knowing each other, Draco Malfoy and Amora Buckley have never managed to see eye to eye. However, when the pair a...
229K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
334K 10.8K 65
[Dramione] Hermione Granger cannot wait to start her first year at Hogwarts and, when she meets Draco Malfoy on the express train, she's even more ce...
5.8K 204 20
𝐘/𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢�...