stolen heart (jikook)

Af jeonjungkookfan7

{COMPLETED} park jimin is the vampire prince, his father is the most powerful vampire to ever walk the earth... Mere

The main characters
preparation
start of the masquerade ball
caught
first day on the job
bad idea
start of the night
just not possible
bite mark
bunny
🔞you're mine🔞
talking
feelings
day out
love
future
family
overprotective
baby
family
meeting
King
Argument
In The Forest
N-no..
Sort Yourself Out
💕 Happily Ever After💕

Hello Again..

792 58 0
Af jeonjungkookfan7

One week later

Jungkooks pov

I stand in front of the Palace doors and see the windows are fixed and everything looks some-what back to how it was. I knock loudly on the door holding Bo-a in my arms, she is currently asleep since she's just had some blood to drink.

I hear the doors unlock and I see a butler, he smiles "welcome home your majesty" I smile "thank you Joan, its lovely to see you again... How's the wife?" he smiles "she is all better! Your blood really helped her get better" I sigh looking around "is he not here?"

Joan smiles "he is getting the upstairs sorted...he has been all over the place getting this place back to normal" I gently pass Bo-a to him "is he upstairs?" Joan nods "yes, in your old shared bedroom"

I sigh and put bo-a's bag down and walk up the stairs to mine and Jimins old bedroom. I quietly open the door and see jimin sat with his back to me on the bed gripping his hair. I step into the room and he gasps standing up

He then stands up and looks at me "y-you actually came back?" I nod "hello again jimin..." he starts to walk to me but stops "you didn't bring Bo-a?" I nod "she's with Joan... We need to talk before you see her"

He looks down "I'm sorry for what I did jungkook... I-" he gasps when I run to him hugging him tightly. He freezes in his place. I grip the back of his shirt tightly "you're such a dumbass"

He hesitates but then wraps his arms around me and leans his head on top of mine, I smile a little and step back "I-I don't forgive you jimin....i don't think I ever will forgive you for this...but we can try and forget about this, you're a good person and I love you"

Jimin nods "and I'm sorry....the loss of my father really got to my head, I didn't mean anything I said.." i nod "I know you didn't....now...go and see your daughter" his eyes light up and he then gasps "c-can I have a kiss first?"

I stare at him and then peck his cheek. He sighs and then walks out the room and down the stairs. I look around the room and see everything exactly how I left it before all of this shit happened....

Its almost like....none of it actually happened.how did he get everything back to normal is such a short amount of time...

Im just glad he's back.....
Well....
He seems to be back to normal.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

271K 11.9K 39
On her 21st birthday, Y/N's life changes forever. Her once normal existence changes when she discovers an underground world straight out of a nightma...
650 417 52
A young man who was a sunshine and bubbly person. Had a childhood friend and live with his dearest family. But his life changed when the cruellest va...
106K 5.8K 57
Jimin is a vampire, abandoned by his parents and living amongst humans that don't know vampires exist. Growing up in an orphanage, occasionally...chi...
218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...