The Stress Of Being a Superhe...

By GayToaster0160

Marinette Dupain-Cheng is a 15year old girl with the weight of the world on her shoulders. She's Paris's supe... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
WRITERS NOTES/UPDATE
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
One last author note :(

WRITERS NOTES!!!

913 8 11
By GayToaster0160

HEYYY! So I don't usually do this but here we are.
I'm working super hard on the next part of the fic and it's just passed the 1000 word mark. I had planned to update once a week but with my current school commitments that's just not possible. I apologize but I am trying my very best. The next part should be out by the end of next week.
Also I'm working on a new cover for this story because the current one isn't very relevant to the story and I don't like it. That is taking ages because I have to split my time between writing and drawing and I think everyone would much prefer more to read so it's kinda on the side lines.
Anyway that all I have to say for now. See you all in the next part!
Bug out! 🐞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 7.1K 27
It took one day for Marinette to lose hope, happiness, love. A string of events start breaking her before she can ask for any help. She falls victim...
75.9K 1.4K 55
Modern Hiccstrid love story! Regular updates!!! Requests are welcome x Hope you enjoy :)
443K 40.9K 33
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
47.3K 1.3K 59
When Anakin attacks the Jedi Temple in Revenge of the Sith, the Doctor is only able to save one young Padawan from the demise. May 31, 2017 - March...