Oh Sangwoo X OC [killing stal...

By DonnaMeow0-0

" you love me? ~ " He's murderous, merciless, monstrous She's innocent cheerful kind quiet She loved his ma... More

There's someone here i want you to meet
Hug me back little girl
don't worry I got u I got u
Have you ever been in love Mela?
Have you ever had a boyfriend before?
Go away ...
Are you okay?
don't look inside the basement
Let's dance ... shall we
Good luck ... Mela ...
Congratulations shorty
Are you okay?
Do you love me?
We are not alike at all
Can i ask you something?
what if I was some sort of a serial killer and kidnapped you~
I love being with you ...
You never raise your voice
Ummmn ... hiii
This is all because of you
I'll be your new friend
Don't act foolishly
Hellooo
Come down stairs
aah shorty ....
Did you get in the bassment?
NO!
_____
Who are they going to believe
How?
Tell me
Help me pretty please
Bye
Im back shorty~
Im right behind you
Why
You know what makes me laugh?
Does it hurt?
The regret
You want me to stay ?
Wazzap Wazzap Wazzaaaap!
READ THIS PLEASE!
You dont have to lie to me Mela
Are you sure Mela?
If you ever loved me let me go

Shhhhh

1.2K 39 60
By DonnaMeow0-0

Melas eyes were very wide opened, she  couldn't believe what she saw. Her mind started connecting dots all around and before she knew it she was backing away quickly.

Sangwoo ran after her as she ran away panting heavily, it's the only thing her mind thought of and told her to do. She went to cross the stairs of the gate with her shaking feet but he got her, he didn't have to cover her mouth he just got her and turned back inside and locked the door

No one knew Mela went to sangwoos place. She didn't tell no body, she went alone to the man she trusted and loved. But all that, broke in a second ...

She was held against her will while she was struggling to break free, he was heading to the basement. She cried with her weak voice, cried partly from fear, but cried most of what the man she loved the most turned out to be.

He didn't say anything, he just pinned her on the floor and handcuffed her hands and tied her feet, he had no expression on his face. She stopped struggling and looked up at him shocked of the face she saw. He had no feelings, no sympathy, no expression, and just like he never knew her he turned around and left closing the door leaving her in the dark.

She bursted out crying tears cascading all over cheeks, she started shaking the handcuffs and try to break free, anyone who would be handcuffed knows they can't break free but that doesn't prevent them from trying.

The basement door opened again and he climbed down Holding something in his hand she looked at him waiting for what he wanted to do.

When her eyes saw what he was holding in his hand, he was holding an injection, her eyes widened and she started kicking her tied feet in front of him so he wouldn't approach her.

He watched her with his boring eyes before he easily caught her feet and bend them down she started moving every muscle in her body. He pinned her and held her in place.

" shhhh " he finally said now she was trying to move but she couldn't he had a good grip on her. " don't fight me " he then injected her in her thigh which she winced.

She stopped resisting now, she let go giving up panting and panting. Sangwoo let go of her but was still leaning above her watching her as the drug took effect. She glanced up at him with her weak eyes, a sad look, a pained look before her eyes slowly shut.

He stood up and left the basement, closed the door and threw himself on the door he dropped his face in his hands and sighed with shaky breath ...
________________________________

Mela opened her eyes hardly, she felt paralyzed and couldn't move she moaned uncomfortably at the situation.

" everything was perfect "

She was startled but she couldn't see well all she could do is hear

" you and I, everything was wonderful, but you had to come at that moment didn't you. I shouldn't have sent you that massage. I appreciate the chocolate box, but i threw it out, I won't be eating something that caused you to expose me "

Mela listened as she felt nauseous from the sudden turn of events.

" sorry baby, I have to go to work, I'll be gone for 3 hours that's my shift. But what kind of man would I be if I left my girl starving "

He stepped towards her and crouched down
He placed a sandwich beside her and bottle of water on the ground he then placed her hand on top of the sandwich.

" here you go sweetheart, won't be long " he leaned in and kissed her then left.

Mela couldn't move her hand, she didn't bother cause she couldn't eat from the nausea. She let out a couple of tears, sobbing. She started thinking about nick and his mom, about Dan and Barbra and about her mom and dad.

After sometime she felt like she wanted to go to the bathroom, she placed her cuffed hands between her thighs while she sobbed what kind of situation is this. She felt horrible headache and so cold she was shivering. Her throat was dry she grabbed the water bottle and tried to drink but Ended up choking and coughing she quickly placed her hand between her thighs before she could wet herself. 

How did she end up like this? Everything was perfect ... she never hurt anyone was this fate? Or was it because of the readers?

She sobbed of the embarrassing situation she's going through, and the trust that was now broken and the love she gave ... but did she hate him now? She is so attached to him, even after what he has done to her, she couldn't bring herself to hate him, she loved him with all her senses, she was in a state of both shock and confusion of what he did, and the person he turned out to be.

Her eyes gave up on her and she dropped asleep while tears slid from her eyes.

After some time :

Mela felt as if she was being Carried but she couldn't be fully aware. She felt like she being undressed. She moaned in pain as she felt her head throb. Her hands were free, she held on her clothes so that whoever is undressing her can't do it.

But she was so weak, Sangwoo took her clothes off and placed her in cold bathtub. She couldn't open her eyes but she was freezing and shaking moaning in discomfort.

" it's just like that other day Mela " she heard his voice from a distance " the cold water will lower your fever " she was shaking from the freezing water before she felt cold water being run down all over her head she opened her mouth as a reaction and startled weak voices left her mouth.

She felt cold substance she assumed it was shampoo, he rubbed her hair and scratched it massaging her head for a couple of minutes before she felt cold water being ran down her head again.

She then felt him starting to clean her body, rubbing it roughly with the loofah. He cleaned her back and her arms and legs. He then reached near her chest area. She automatically reached her hand out and weakly grabbed his hands trying to prevent him. But he grabbed her hands and roughly swung them away.

" your body belongs to me " he started rubbing her roughly with the loofah around her chest and her belly her and down there

" such a shame a girl in your age to be peeing on herself, I don't know whats with girls always peeing in my basement "

Mela couldn't open her eyes, she was trying to but now she didn't want to anymore. She didn't know she eventually peed, and Sangwoo knew about it. She was so embarrassed, so extremely embarrassed. She started crying after he had shamed her like that.

Sangwoo carried her out of the bath tub wrapping her with a big towel. He walked towards his room with her wrapped in a towel between his arms whimpering with little cracked noises.

Sangwoo placed her down on a Korean futon bed style watching her sobbing. He embraced her as he leaned in and kissed her gently beside her left eye he then started kissing her all over her face while rubbing on her back.

" shhh don't cry, you'll have your headache again "

He started kissing her lips multiple times while whispering " you don't have to be embarrassed from me "

She came to stop whimpering. She felt Sangwoo dressing her and then she heard  snipping sounds she slightly winced at the sound as she was feeling her hair starting to feel lighter. Was he cutting her hair?

" that's better, it would be easier this way "

Her hair used to reach her back but now it reached lower than her ear a few centimeters.

Mela felt like her headache decreased somehow after the hair weight that had been lifted.

He dried her hair and tucked her under the blankets. He lay beside her and rested his head on his hand watching her new figure.

He placed his hand on her forehead to check her fever but he felt it has cooled down.

" you need to eat so you wouldn't go dizzy "

He had a new prepared sandwich for her beside the bed. He sat down and dragged her on his lap. He bought the sandwich near her mouth but she turned her face away not wanting to eat.

Sangwoo didn't move for a couple of few seconds watching her reaction he then suddenly and forcefully grabbed her face and shoved the sandwich into her mouth roughly.

She winced moaning in a begging manor as her weak shaky hands touched his. She started chewing slowly on the food.

" you will obey me Mela, you will be polite girl "

Tears ran down her cheeks while she was eating, he wiped them away. And started feeding her gently now.

After she was done he place the water bottle on her mouth and she started drinking finally.

He then placed her back to sleep, she looked like a terrified abused kitten.

Sangwoo pulled her to his chest and ran his hand gently on her head.

" I won't hurt you, don't be scared "

She let out some whimper sounds before she hesitantly hugged him desperate to feel some kindness. He kissed her cheek as he hugged her back playing with her hair to make her fall asleep.

' I won't hurt you much '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 11.8K 24
[Mature content] [Gore] #1 on the Koogi tag on 10/18/18 #6 in the Sangwoo tag on 12/20/18 (1/2 endings finished) (Hey guuuys!! This is my first X re...
425K 17.2K 42
❝𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚.❞ ╰┈➤ IN WHICH a homicid...
442K 3.1K 50
Ohiyo, Konnichiwa, konbanwa, this is my first fanfiction in this type of stories hope you like it cause if you don't like it I'll track you down and...
148K 2.8K 19
Sangwoo x Fem Reader: Y/n was a regular girl, she wasn't particularly smart or popular, but that didn't stop Sangwoo from desiring her. Sangwoo and y...