The Legend Of The Big Tum Tum...

By FiveTheRockStar

This is a sequel to "A World Of Limits". _____________________________________ You all must remember The Lege... More

Planning The Mission
Hard Plan In Action
Big Misunderstanding
A Lost Rescue
Chosen
In And Out
Last But Not Least
Phoney End

The Book Of Numberland

581 7 15
By FiveTheRockStar

Previously on A World Of Limits~

A hidden figure says...

???: You'll never know... *evil laughter*
________________________________

It was a nice evening in Numberland.
Or at least they thought it was.
In a little house with a shattered roof, broken windows, bumpy tiled floor, and crooked doors, lived two little twos. But they aren't any ordinary twos. They are the Terrible Twos.

Pink TT: Amigo! I just had the best idea ever!

Blue TT: What is it, amigo?

Pink TT: Look at this book!

The Pink Terrible Two said as he put a very old and dusty book on the table. It was 10 times thicker than a Harry Potter book. It was titled, "All About Numberland".

Pink TT: Here, in page 1242, it is mentioned about Big Tum.

Blue TT: We all know what he does!

Pink TT: How impatient of you, amigo! It is also mentioned about his rival, Big Tum Tum! It says,

"Big Tum Tum is a big and scary creature. He is nearly undefeatable. He is a lot more bigger than Big Tum. He would gobble up any Numberblock and never let them see the daylight of the world ever again. The only ones able to control the Big Tum Tum, are the ones who can hold control of him by the staff that lies on the top of Mount Blockerest."

Blue TT: That sounds terrible!

Pink TT: What do you think?

Blue TT: Let's get to it, already!

Pink TT: Okay! Let's take our spaceships!

So, they took their spaceships to the tall Mount Blockerest and heard the loud snoring of the Big Tum Tum. They landed their ships on the top of the tall mountain. It was very cold. They started shivering.

Pink TT: A-a-amigo! I-it's t-the s-s-staff!

Blue TT: L-let's t-take it!

They take the staff and go to Big Tum Tum's den. It was much warmer inside.

Blue TT: *shouts* HEY BIG TUM TUM! OVER HERE, BIG GUY!

Big Tum Tum woke up from his hibernation and looked at the Terrible Twos. Both of them were holding the staff, just in case Big Tum Tum goes for one of them. So, the Pink Terrible Two told Big Tum Tum that the Blue Terrible Two is a friend.

Blue TT: WE NEED YOUR HELP! IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOME DINNER, WE HAVE THE RIGHT CHOICE! A WHOLE LAND OF NUMBERBLOCKS!

Big Tum Tum: Land Of Numberblocks? Now that I want to see!

Pink TT: Follow us!

The Terrible Twos went in their spaceships and flew down the hill as Big Tum Tum was following them.

Meanwhile at Numberland, 1 was in the tower where any trouble could be spotted. 1 didn't see anything, but she sure felt the vibration of the ground.

1: What is that? *looks in telescope* Oh no! Is it really him?! It's Big Tum Tum! I have to tell everyone about this!

1 jumps down the tower as the vibrations and thumping increased. She took a megaphone and shouted from the top of her voice.

1: EVERYBLOCK! LISTEN HERE! QUICK!

The Numberblocks heard her and gathered around.

1: It's Big Tum Tum! He's real! We have to evacuate all of Numberland!

2: But, where do we evacuate to?

1: Um... Aha! You can all go in the Doomsday Bunker! It's all the way across Numberland! We can think of a plan while we are in there!

So, they all went in the Doomsday Bunker and started planning out.

The Terrible Twos were at the beginning of the borders of the area where the Numberblocks usually live.

Pink TT: Where are they?

Blue TT: I don't know!

Big Tum Tum: Where's my dinner?

Pink TT: In a while, big guy!

Blue TT: We have to scan around the area!

Pink TT: Let's go search for everyone, Big Tum Tum!

Big Tum Tum: Yay! Search Party, then dinner party!

Blue TT: I'm glad we're on his side. 😌

Pink TT: Sure am! Now, let's go before he changes his mind!

The Terrible Twos go Numberblocks hunting.

Blue TT: Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Pink TT: We can trap them like the last time we did!

Blue TT: Totally! We can make traps to lure them out!

Terrible Twos: Mwahahahahahahahaha!

They started setting up a trap for each Numberblock as Big Tum Tum helped them.

Pink TT: Look, amigo! In the same book, it's scripted about what everyblocks' most favorite thing to do and their biggest fear!

Blue TT: This is perfect!

Pink TT: It says,

Zero: Loves doing nothing and doesn't like noise at all.

One: Loves hopping and isn't afraid of anything.

Two: Likes to dance and is afraid of spiders.

Three: Loves to juggle and is afraid of heights.

Four: Loves square things and is afraid of round things.

Five: Loves to sing and isn't afraid of anything.

Six: Loves to play and is afraid of losing her dice.

Seven: Loves rainbows and is too lucky to be afraid of anything.

Blue TT: That's a good one! 😆

Pink TT: Heheh. It also says,

Eight: Loves to be Octoblock and isn't afraid of anything.

Nine: Likes square things and doesn't like to sneeze.

Ten: Loves to fly and easily gets scared.

Eleven: Loves to play football and is afraid of losing a match.

Twelve: Loves to meditate and doesn't like distractions.

Thirteen: Likes being unlucky and doesn't like it when anybody says his name.

Fourteen: Loves to be extreme and doesn't like to lose his skateboard.

Fifteen: Likes to be a Step Squad and doesn't like trouble.

Sixteen: Loves to party and doesn't like round things.

Seventeen: Loves to paint and is afraid of getting tickled.

Eighteen: Loves speed and hates going slow.

Nineteen: Loves to make crazy shapes and isn't afraid of anything.

Twenty: Loves to dance and make friends and isn't afraid of anything.

Twenty-One: Loves to explore and is DEFINITELY not scared of anything AT ALL.

Twenty-Two: Similar likes and dislikes to Eleven.

Twenty-Three: Loves to be himself and doesn't like to be like anyone else.

Twenty-Four: Loves to be a super duper rectangle and doesn't like losing.

Twenty-Five: Likes patterns and isn't afraid of anything.

Twenty-Six: Likes to work as an agent and isn't afraid of anything.

Twenty-Seven: Loves to be a cube and dislikes are not told.

Twenty-Eight: Loves to be a Step Squad and make patterns and dislikes are not told.

Pink TT: And so on..

Blue TT: This is great! Now we can build the traps, once and for all!

Pink TT: Or shall we say, twice and for all?

Terrible Twos: Mwahahahahahaha!

____________________________

For Numberland's sake!

What are they going to do now?

Find out in the next chapter!

Hope you enjoyed!

🖐🏻High Five!⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 17 19
Kahmunrah will stop at nothing at protecting Ahkmenrah, even if that means protecting him from family. An enemy comes up from the brother's past. Why...
3.1K 221 8
Everyone knows about the 2Ps. Some of the countries have even met them on rare occasions, but they rarely choose to be part of each other's lives, an...
339K 10.3K 17
BEWARE, this is the very bad version I wrote when I was 15 years old but I did rewrite it now that I'm 20 and I promise that one makes much more sens...
292K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...