Niam adopting three cute boys...

By DelightfulDonuts

Niall and Liam are two years happily married. Today they're going to an orphanage to adopt a kid. But what if... More

Niam adopting three cute boys. (One Direction boyxboy)
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three
Chapter Four.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Epilogue.
Epilogue 2. Part 1
Epilogue 2. Part 2.

Chapter Five.

4.3K 86 2
By DelightfulDonuts

I realise now that I haven't done a Zayn p.o.v. yet. I think that is the hardest to do so sorry. Here is a Liam p.o.v.

Like I said Liam p.o.v.

I woke up by hearing a toddlers voice whisper something. It took me a while to discover it was Louis' voice. If I was right i heard it coming from Harry's room. It was the room next to us. I looked at Niall but he was so deep in sleep I let him sleep. I slipped out of bed and walked towards the sound. I was about to open the door when I heard some thumping. I waited for a moment and opened the door while I said ''Louis? Are you in there?''

I walked into the room to see the two boys in bed next to each other, hands intwined. I pulled the blanket over them so they wouldn't be cold during the night. 

I walked back to the room finding Niall still sleeping. I hopped into the bed and fell into a deep sleep. 

Around an hour later I woke up again. Zayn poked my cheek. ''Zayn, let me sleep.'' I said. ''Daddy please. I don't feel well. I just trow all my chicken up in the toilet'' He said, while he almost cried. I pulled him on my lap and rocked him back and forth. 

That morning i woke up with a tiny ball of human in my arms. I opened my eyes to see it was Zayn. He was all white and warm. I dragged him to the couch downstairs and pulled a blanket over him.        ''Niall'' I screamed upstairs. ''Could you please make some soup? Zayn is sick.'' I didn't realise that I was screaming until Harry and Louis came down. Harry was crying. Louis rushed to me. ''Daddy, Harry think you are angry with him''

'OMG This is not the right moment.' I thought. Niall came down with a sleepy head. ''Niall please make some soup. Zayn is sick.'' Niall slowly walked to the kitchen.

I pulled Harry on my lap. ''Harry, I wasn't angry. i'm just tired and Zayn is sick so we have to take care of him.'' I said. He nodded while he rested his head on my chest. ''Louis come follow me please'' i said while I took Harry to the play room. "Louis will you make sure that you and Harry play while Niall and I take care off Zayn?'' I asked. ''Yes Daddy. I'm a big boy and so is Harry.''

I walked to the kitchen and gave Niall a kiss on his cheek. He was making a little pan of chicken soup. I put an arm around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder. ''I love you'' I whispered.'' I love you too'' Niall said. He turned around and gave me a kiss on my lips. I kissed back until I heard a small voice. "Daddy help please.''

OOOOOh bad bad me. I just stopped at a cliffhanger. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 70 39
Just when you thought it was all over when you wake up from that nightmare. When I wake up. It gets worse. I can still see my father yelling out my s...
28K 321 8
milkman x y/n i'm impatient eat up
223K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
99.3K 2.4K 144
Supergirl X Reader (One-Shots) plz leave some request you'd like Y/N (Your Name) i will be using -She/Her- pronouns Y/L/N ( Your last name) Charact...