Epilogue 2. Part 2.

Niall's p.o.v.

"Come on boys, we gotta leave now." Liam said. All the boys jumped up and ran to the door. I handed them their jackets and the quickly slid them on. They ran to the car and we all got in."So, would you like a brother or a sister?" I asked them. Harry immediately answered."Brother! Girls are stupid." "And would you like him to be older or younger?" They all thought deep. Louis scratched his chin like he had a beard. "I would like a little brother." Zayn said. I smiled and looked at Liam who was driving. I bent over and kissed him on the cheek.

After a few minutes, Liam parked in the driveway. We all got out of the car and the boys were jumping up and down. "Boys, calm down. Some kids may get scared of you." Liam said. Zayn jumped onto my back so I gave him a piggyback inside. The familiar woman came walking to us. "No, it can't be. Are this Louis, Zayn and Harry? She asked. I put Zayn down because he stvsrted to get heavy. "Harry looked scared. He didn't remember the time he was at the orphanage. I lifted him up and he cuddled close to me. "Yes they are" Liam asked. "And we would like to get them another sibling. What did you said in the car boys?" "We want a little baby brother!" Louis said. "Okay, well I have to look if we have any little boys. Wait here and I'll be back." She said. We said down on a couch and I pulled Harry in my lap. "Daddy? How does she know my name?" He asked with a soft voice. "When you was younger we got you, Lou and Zee here. You were so small the you probably don't remember. She was the one that took care of you." Harry nodded. I wrapped my arms around him. He rested his head on my shoulder.

After a few more minutes, the woman came back with a little boy on her hip. He had dark curled hair and he looked pretty scared. "This is Mickey, he's three years old and came from an abusive household. He is scared of most people. If you don't like him I'm sorry. He is the only little boy we have at the moment." I looked to Liam. He nodded. I looked to Harry to see what he thought but he had fallen asleep. Zayn sat next to me and bent over to my ear. "He's adorable Daddy." He whispered. Louis looked excited. He was studying Mickey with wide open eyes."We would love to add him to our family." I said. The woman smiled. She turned to Mickey and started to talk to him. I saw tears coming up in his eyes. After a while the woman walked away and came back with alittle backpak. She handed it to Louis and gave Mickey to Liam."I'll call you about the papers okay?" She said. I nodded and stood up, carrying a still sleeping Harry. Mickey started to cry when weleft the.orphanage. Liam calmed him down and we got in the car. I layed Harry in Louis' lap and sat in de driversseat. I drove home in a few minutes.