Sorry, I fell for you ● Dream...

By TasnukIsAnIssue

!!I AM NOT SHIPPING SAPNAP AND DREAM IRL. I SHIP THEIR PERSONAS, CURRENTLY THEY ARE OKAY WITH SHIPPING BUT IF... More

Rouge - Fluff
Done. - Angst
Clothes - Fluff
Emerald Amulet - Fluff
Nail Polish - Fluff
Language? - Fluff
You're real - Comfort/Somewhat shitpost
I love you too - Fluff/Post-smut
Fundy Situation: Rant
Necklace - Angst
Reincarnate - Fluff/Comfort
Save File - Mystery Oneshot
DSMP Headcanons!
Opinions on Streamers
Burn - Angst
Freeze - Hurt/Comfort
Headcanon Drop
Get to know Me/the author!
Dancing with a Stranger - Fluff
So, Personally: A/N
Promise - Angst
Sleep well - Fluff
Love - Angst
Mostly Sapnap related Headcanons

Overtime - Final Chapter

790 19 24
By TasnukIsAnIssue

Description: just a very long chapter of things that happened in the Overtime AU

TW/CW: Implied Major Character Death, Strong Language

A/N: So yeah, this is gonna be the last chapter, it took a while to do since I want this to be at least 3k+ words so the date has a really long shift.

I'll be using Valyrian as the nether borns native language, translations are at the checkpoints (✦)

Written: 20 March 2021 ~ 27 March 2021

──✦✦✦✦✦──

'sapnap, behave.  gaomagon daor jikagon mirre skoriot' Bad sighed as he walked off to talk with his crystal friend.

Sapnap, being the little goblin he is, decided to disobey orders and walk towards the forest, he didn't know what anything was but it was so... colorful and... cool. Sapnap shivered as he walked out into the flower field.

Everything looked so pretty 'Hey! over here!' a young voice yelled, Sapnap turned his head to see a brown haired kid wearing a green hoodie and a smile mask. Sapnap's trust wavered as he squinted for any sign of hostility, the kid showed none.

the taller stepped into the plains and ran across to talk to him, Sapnap was startled to say the least. 'My name is Dream! who are you?' The kid's smile mask obscured Sapnap's vision of his emotion.

'skoros gaomagon jaelā?' Sapnap hissed, Dream stumbled back at his hostile words 'What??' Dream questioned 'skoros gaomagon jaelā hen nyke!?' Sapnap questioned as fire started to blare from his hands.

'woah! calm down! I'm not gonna hurt you!' Dream exclaimed, putting his hands up in surrender as to not seem like a threat. Sapnap recognized it and the fire burned less bright eventually turning into nothing more than ash.

'that's awesome! but I still can't understand you...' Dream muttered, 'Sapnap?! skoriot issi ao?!' Bad's demonic voice boomed throughout the forest, crows began to fly away and animals started to flee, Sapnap shuddered 'vaoreznuni! emagon naejot jikagon! ūndegon ao!' Sapnap exclaimed as he ran back into the forest.

'...did he cast a spell on me or something?' Dream mumbled to himself. '...sapnap...? what a weird name...' Dream added.

Bad* Sapnap, behave. do not go any where
Sapnap* what do you want? what do you want from me?!
Bad* Sapnap?! where are you?!
Sapnap* sorry! have to go! see you!

the human was waiting for Sapnap at the same place they met. Sapnap had gotten an earful from his dad the other day for disobeying, other than not being taken to the overworld for a week and being yelled at, he was fine.

'...ao sagon kesīr...' Sapnap mumbled 'Oh! you're here! I never got your name but is it... sapnap...?' Dream asked hesitantly 'skorkydoso... gaomagon ao gīmigon ñuha brōzi...' Sapnap asked as he sat down.

Sapnap seemed to notice he didn't understand, he recalled his father saying that humans only spoke latin, valyrian and english, only wizards and witches knew latin and valyrian, however.

'...ehhh... s-sorry... speak... v-valy... ria...n?' Sapnap stammered out in broken english. Dream's eyes visibly lit up, even through the mask 'you speak english?!'

Sapnap struggled to keep up with his fast paced words 'c-can't... speak... e-engl...ish...w-words... too... fast...?' Sapnap replied, his words even more broken.

'oh! oops... um... my name is Dream... d-r-e-a-m!' Dream replied a little slower, spelling out his name just in case.

'is... d...dream... h-human..?' Sapnap asked 'huh?...uhh... yeah I guess I'm human..?' Dream seemed to be unsure, himself. he didn't seem familiar with the term. 'n-name is... s-sapnap... from... n-nether?' Sapnap responded unsurely, he'd definitely need to take up english classes.

'nether...? I've never heard about it... hmm... nice to meet you uh... s-sapnap!' Dream replied, slight mocking his stutter.

'n-nice... meet you... d...dream' Sapnap smiled cheerily, if he couldn't speak that well, maybe a smile would convey it better.

Sapnap* you're here...
*how... do you know my name...

Sapnap's english got better overtime, being able to speak to Dream more fluently. although upon finding out Dream wasn't actually human, things slightly escalated.

'YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME?!' Sapnap questioned 'WELL I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HUMAN MEANT UP UNTIL NOW!!' Dream yelled back, just as annoyed.

'I LITERALLY LEARNED ENGLISH JUST FOR THE SAKE OF TALKING TO YOUR INSOLENT ASS!! AND THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME?!' Sapnap accused 'I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO LEARN ENGLISH NOW DID I?!' Dream yelled back.

Sapnap eventually got tired and walked out, Dream letting him leave, several hours passed and Sapnap hadn't returned, it was near dark and rain was about to fall.

Dream sighed and grabbed his jacket, as much as he hated shoving his ego down, he had to do it for the sake of his best friend's safety.

Dream eventually found Sapnap in the nether, slightly tearing up. Although it was a bad idea, seeing at it might startle him, Dream dropped his jacket onto Sapnap anyway.

He just wanted to make sure his friend was okay, but not to the point that he'd shove his ego to the ground.

'Put the jacket on, it's raining' Dream coldly stated, turning his face away from the other in embarrassment, Sapnap felt defiant and tossed the jacket into the lava, effectively pissing Dream off.

'I'm staying here.' Sapnap hissed, Dream sighed and sat down, he had more important things to worry about than a dumb jacket.

Dream patiently waited for Sapnap, he wasn't sure how many hours had passed when Sapnap finally got up.

'geez, if I knew you were gonna be this clingy I would've just apologized...' Sapnap muttered offering his hand, 'hey, you're good, people make mistakes and they act out' Dream shrugged as he took Sapnap's hand in his.

'sorry for throwing your jacket into the lava' Sapnap apologized 'a bit salty about that but it's all good' Dream grinned. at least that problem was fixed

'Hey sap um... could you help me out with... something?' Dream asked meekly, Sapnap noticed his change in demeanor, but then again if you didn't you'd probably be stupid.

'yeah sure, what's up?' Sapnap asked, he and his best friend had moved in together and ever since it was kind of... awkward. but nevertheless, Dream was happy he was there, unlike before where Sapnap would only visit for a few hours and then return to the nether.

'I... um... I like this guy...' Sapnap hummed as he took a bite of some nearby pocky he had stored in his drawer. 'and um... I don't... know how to approach him since... we're kinda super close...?' that was a lie, Dream knew exactly what he was doing, he was approaching this in a way that wouldn't damage his friendship with Sapnap while keeping his crush ambiguous.

'nyke kivigon ziry iksos Jōhrge' Sapnap muttered under his breath 'just approach him like you would, ask him out, get a date or get rejected' Sapnap shrugged as he turned away, Dream didn't need to see him cry. especially not over something as dumb as a crush.

Dream realized it was his cue to leave 'o-oh... um yeah... thanks...' Dream awkwardly spoke 'yeah yeah, whatever, now let me watch my anime in peace' Sapnap shrugged, not turning towards Dream at all.

Dream left the room just as tears started to stream from his eyes. 'mmph... 'is always gonna be gogy...' Sapnap mumbled as he wiped his tears before resuming his anime marathon.

Dream slid down his door in defeat, it hadn't gone as planned. he'd hoped at some point Sapnap would show a tinge of jealousy or a sort of annoyance but... '...he doesn't like me, does he? who am I kidding, him liking me was just wishful thinking...' Dream sighed as he sunk to the floor.

'If he's gonna choose anyone, it's not gonna be me.' (that's actually one of my favorite quotes ngl)

Sapnap* I swear it's george

'He likes you' Bad and George repeated 'no he doesn't' Sapnap retorted 'yes he does!' George exclaimed 'No he does not!' Sapnap exclaimed even louder. 'I SWEAR ON LORD XD'S NAME AND MOTHER THAT HE LIKES YOU' George bet 'AND IF HE DOESN'T?' Sapnap questioned 'GOD CAN STRIKE ME DOWN' George retorted.

'FINE I'LL ASK HIM OUT!' Sapnap sighed, 'You just wanna see me struck down by lightning, don't you?' George asked 'Partially, yes. but it also gives me a chance to advance past this stupid crush' Sapnap grumbled.

George shrugged, Sapnap sighed and left to try and find Dream, and once he did, he tapped on Dream's shoulder. the dreamon hummed and turned around.

'Oh! hey Sap!' Dream smiled happily, Sapnap returned the favor before sheepishly turning away 'um... I wanted to talk to you about something...' Sapnap spoke. Dream hummed and nodded.

'Dream... I... like you, like... um... romantically like you... but uh... I know you like someone else but... I just wanted to get this off my chest... I just um... hope it doesn't change anything' Sapnap stammered, trying his best not to break down crying.

'I- S-sap...' Dream felt the corners of his lips twitch upwards as he embraced the younger 'I... like you too...' Dream spoke, 'I... Dream, p-playing with my feelings i-isn't fucking f-funny dude... I-I know you like someone else—' 'Sapnap, listen to me... I like you. the person I asked about was you, I wanted to be able to ask you out in a way that you wanted me to...' Dream smiled. Sapnap felt tears start to spill as he choked out sobs. 'Shhh... I'm here... It's okay...' Dream hummed, kissing Sapnap's forehead.

...

'Were you being for real...?' Sapnap asked softly 'Yeah... I was Sapnap, I'd like to take you out to dinner some time... so... would you give me a shot?' Dream asked. 'What kinda question is that? of course I will dumbass' Sapnap giggled. Dream smiled placing a soft kiss on Sapnap's cheek.

'I won't break your heart, I promise' Sapnap smiled at the white haired man 'Yeah, you better not'

Several years had passed, and everything had been cleared up between Dream and the minors, as well as that egg thing that happened.

And ever since...

'Hey Tubbo, Hey Ranboo! here to drop Michael off again?' Sapnap asked 'Yeah, we're trying to distance him from Tommy and Techno since... you know how those two are' Ranboo shrugged. Sapnap snickered. 'Plus, you're one of the few who can speak piglin-' 'It's Valyrian' '-Valyrian fluently and communicate somewhat well with him' Tubbo corrected.

Sapnap waved them off and smiled at Michael 'jaelagon naejot jikagon rhaenagon bē lēda uncle dream?' Sapnap asked Michael, the smaller nodded with a smile. Sapnap headed inside with Michael.

it's been quite peaceful. Dream and Sapnap have even mulled over adopting a kid, often times fighting over how they want to decorate the bedroom of their child.

George recently moved to the End with XD and now he's immortal, they have no clue how or why but they'd rather not question it.

Dream brought back Wilbur but he's being kept in Pandora's Vault as he's quite um... violent. Phil is still living his best life and is now dating Death herself, Techno still lives with his father and occasionally visits the nether, Tommy lives near Tubbo and Ranboo's hotel, JackManifold runs the big innit hotel with Tommy but they still have a sort of rivalry, Sam nook still takes care of Tommy and helps him when he needs it.

Niki and Puffy started their own bakery, again, but this time it's actually pretty successful, Tommy buying several pastries daily often saying 'I'm only buying because I'm running low on food', although the two know quite well it was because he wanted to support them. Skeppy and BadBoyHalo moved back into the nether but Skeppy has a violet-ish tint due to the egg. Sam is still a guard but lives with Ponk (/p cuz idk if they're ok w shipping), Quackity and Karl FINALLY got married about a year after XD and George got married.

and well, Dream and Sapnap? They're married too. actually... funny story.

Sapnap* want to go meet up with uncle Dream?

'a what' Dream and XD questioned 'a double wedding' Sapnap and George replied 'why??' Dream and XD asked, the synchronization was a bit unsettling. 'because we're bestfriends' Sapnap replied.

'I thought I was your best friend' Dream asked 'You are, but George has a special place in my heart' Sapnap joked 'Yeah and you have a special place in my wedding invites' George retorted.

'I mean, if it makes you happy George, I'm okay with it' XD commented 'You sure? you always go with what I want most of the time' George asked, 'Yeah, I get to have my way with you in the bedroom anyway' XD chuckled as George's face flushed red. Sapnap and Dream snickering slightly.

'That's not what happened last night' George commented, The god blushed as Dream started to wheeze. 'That backfired way too far' Sapnap giggled.

'well I mean, I'm down too I guess,' Dream smiled 'on one condition' Sapnap quirked a brow 'You both have to wear dresses,' Sapnap and George looked at each other before shrugging and agreeing.

'You owe me 10 mending books' Dream snickered, XD sighed and spawned in 10 mending books for Dream. 'Thank you' Dream grinned.

So... yeah, that's kind of what happened. I don't know how to phrase how their wedding went but it was... chaotic.

--“WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT” “(language!)” “it's a cake, XD” “WHY IS IT SO TALL??” “IT IS 3 FEET TALL”... “IS IT EDIBLE?”

--“QUACKITY PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON”

--“you may now kiss the groom”... “I SAID KISS NOT MAKE OUT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS—”

--“THERE'S A FUCKING FIRE” (Sapnap strutting out of a burning kitchen)“Yeah, I'm hot, and I'm hot.”

--“I'M NOT EATING SHIT” “WE'RE NOT ASKING YOU TO EAT SHIT, WE'RE ASKING YOU TO EAT CAKE” “IT'S POOP SHAPED”

--“I'm about to be a whole ass karen– WHICH ONE OF YOU SON OF A BITCHES MADE MY CAKE LOOK LIKE SHIT”

--“IS THAT A FUCKING COW?” “Ye—” “TOMMY DID YOU BRING A COW AS YOUR +1?!” “THEY DIDN'T SAY I COULDN'T YOU FUCKING BITCH”

--“We should've paid for a Baby sitter” “definitely”

--“what is your wi—” “Blow this place to the ground, genie.” “wha—” “you heard me, b i t c h”

...the rest are sex tapes.

they adopted a sweet kind named Abigail, who is one of the most chaotic and elegant piglins in genuinely everywhere.

“I WANNA KEEP HERRR” “XD, DREAM WILL ACTUALLY TAKE MY STUFF”

“Don't tell uncle George but take this gold block” “:0” “don't tell anyone I gave it to you”

...XD dotes on her far too much.

“Who are you???” “I'm Abigail!” “Do I know you????” “Nope! I'm Sapnap and Dream's daughter!” “...Who's Sapnap and Dream?”

Karl forgot about literally everything after the inbetween incident, XD, George, and Dream are actively working to fix his memory

“You know Fundy's mom is a Salmon!” “but he's a fox—” “I also fucked a sheep!” “UNCLE TECHNO HE'S BEING WEIRD AGAIN”

Wilbur is still slightly violent so Abigail cannot interact with him without supervision.

“DAAAD MICHAEL ATE ALL THE PIES AGAIN!!” “PA ABBY'S TAKING MY HOODIES AGAIN!!”

Michael and Abigail act like siblings, often times arguing over something stupid. Tubbo, Ranboo and Sapnap enjoy it a bit too much.

Tommy... well...

“UNCLE TUBBO CAN I BORROW SOME NUKES?” “NO! DID TOMMY ASK AGAIN?!” “Yes but that's not my point, PLEASE CAN WE BORROW SOME??”

“That's awesome!” Clay exclaimed “Were our grandpas really that dense?” Avila asked “Maybe so~ why don't you ask him yourself?” Abigail giggled. “Grandpa Sapnap won't let me heard the end of it if I ask!” Avila whined, “That's why you ask Mama Michelle!” Clay argued with his sister, “Shut up! Go make out with Henry or something!” Avila countered, “WE'RE JUST FRIENDS—” “THAT'S HOW IT ALWAYS STARTS!!” The two start to chase each other as they ran away from their mother.

Peering through the woods, Sapnap chuckled “I love my grandkids” Sapnap cheerily smiled. “You miss him, don't you dad?” Abigail asked.

“Of course I do, he was my one and only for all of eternity... and I plan on keeping it that way” Sapnap smiled at his daughter “Though... I see that same spark in Clay's eyes, he really is like Dream, isn't he?” Sapnap asked. “I miss him...” Abigail sighed, “Now now, don't you frown, your father repped the smiley face didn't he?” Sapnap joked, Abigail laughed. “Take care of them for me, will you?” Sapnap asked as he walked towards the forest, “See you later Dad...”

“Farewell, Abigail”

Overtime, life may wilt, but a love bound by mutual trust will never be lost.

──✦✦✦✦✦──

THIS TOOK ME A WEEK AFTER WATTPAD FUCKED IT UP—

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! unfortunately it will be the last one, but I couldn't just upload a few words I had to go all out so- an entire story, summarized into 2.8k words!

Thank you all so much for the support! although I have unfortunately lost interest in this fandom, I at least hope this brought you some comfort or anything of the sort!

Bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 142 22
The writing gets better as you read, this was really a huge learning experience for me. - - - This book contains: smut, fluff, angst and more! TW's...
21K 108 14
Hello! This is a book of Dream Team Oneshots. If you have a request for one, please leave it on the "A/N" chapter! <3
27.7K 730 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots
27.5K 906 21
READ TWS!! It started off with a simple crush and a simple party. He didn't think anything would come out of- especially not a relationship with his...