The Heir

By heylolittaheyy

"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ฒ," ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

0 | intro
1 | daughter of the death
2 | the new girl
3 | party
4 | potions
5 | theo
6 | wrong room
7 | hogsmeade
8 | slughorn
9 | next door
10 | fire
11 | tripple pleasure
12 | ha(e)lloween
13 | used toy
14 | malfoy manor
15 | the ball
16 | expelliarmus
17 | seven
18 | ginny
19 | broomsticks
20 | salas
21 | green lights
22 | veritaserum
23 | it must live
24 | hot tub
25 | seven minutes in heaven
26 | silhouette
27 | rosmerta
28 | the deal
29 | the diary
30 | goodnight
31 | fresh sheets
32 | tower
33 | new year
34 | blood
35 | narcissa
36 | jasmine
37 | betrayal
38 | one dance
39 | surprise
40 | provoking
41 | aquamenti
42 | orgy
43 | amelie
44 | skin to skin
45 | the ring
46 | splitted
47 | hate
48 | cheat
49 | pain and pleasure
50 | three words
51 | masked ball
52 | shrieking shack
53 | candle
54 | stones and moans
55 | early gift
57 | replacement
58 | family bonding
59 | trip
60 | snape
61 | be safe
62 | flesh and bones
63 | avada
64 | death
65 | wake up
66 | finale
Thank you
announcement

56 | one week

14.8K 362 209
By heylolittaheyy

Amelie
________

I don't remember how long I've been sleeping for, but it had to be a lot, considering that it's almost dark outside. Day-sleeping is not usual for me, but after we got back to Hogwarts, I felt like I deserved it.

Me and Draco missed Monday lessons, which I'm not sure yet how we're gonna figure out, but it seems like the least important thing right now. It's evening and I'm fresh from sleep, full of energy. What I need is a good distraction, I can't think about what happened in the past few days just yet.

In the clothes that I slept in, I walk toward my door and open it, headed to the common room to find someone to talk to. I could really use a party right now, it would take my thoughts away, just for one night.

After what happened with the pollyjuice and Potter, I decided to lock my room before I leave it. When the lock clicked, I put the keys into my jeans pocket and turned to walk away. But something stopped me. Someone.

"Amelie?" Leon said my name as he's walking toward me from the common room.

"Hi..."

I don't wait, I run into his arms. He looks like he very much needs it right now and I'm not surprised. As I put my head against his chest, because I'm too small to put it on his shoulder, he tightens his grip around my back. I inhale his smell and smile to myself. I haven't done this since he started dating Ginny. It definitely brings some memories.

"I missed you," he sobs into my shoulder.

"I'm here now, you can talk to me," I say with low voice and gently stroke his back.

I release from the hug and look at his face. It's not so bad, I was expecting some huge eye bags, but his eyes are just a little bit red, probably from crying. Apart from that, he looks normal, like Leon. His hair grew longer, which I'm only noticing now. I haven't been paying much attention to him for these past few months.

But when he took me to his room, that's when I knew he's not doing good. I've never been to his room before, but Leon definitely isn't the type to have messy room.

There are piles of dirty clothes on the ground, his bed looks like he hasn't left it for 3 days straight and the ashtray on his bedside table is full of finished cigarettes, some of them are fallen on the ground. Plus, his whole room smells like weed mixed with alcohol, which is a combination that I normally do, but in his condition, it can be dangerous.

"Sit down," I command him and make him sit on the side of his bed. I sit next to him and turn my body to face his.

"Honey, you can't live like this," I start.

"I know, I'm just so messed up..." his voice breaks and he puts his head into his hands.

"No, no..." I say while stroking his hair, "It's Ginny who's messed up,"

A loud sigh echoes in his hands, then he wraps his hands around me again. I've never seen him this emotional. He's probably been so lonely during the days I've been gone, no one he could cry to, no one to hug him.

"I thought she's the one..."

"There will be many an-"

"But I don't want many, I'm tired of it. I'm tired of getting to know someone knew, going through all of it again just to break up. I can't do it anymore..."

I put my chin on top of his head and sigh.

"I know how you feel. It takes time, but you'll be okay. We'll get through it together,"

"If there only was another version of you..."

It took me a second to realize what he meant. I looked at his face and raised the corners of my mouth into a little smile, then I looked away.

"Leon-"

"I know, I know...your eyes are for Draco only. I respect that. I just feel like you're the only person that understands me,"

Before I could say anything, someone knocked on the door and opened without waiting. Draco popped his head in and when his gaze landed on me, he smiled and opened the door fully to reveal Theo behind him.

"There you are..." says Draco and sits next to me on Leon's bed. Leon immediately puts his head out of my shoulder and narrows his spine.

Theo says hi to us, puts the pile of clothes from Leon's chair and sits there. He looks like he just woke up, like me. His eyes are especially sleepy today, they meet mine for a second, then he looks away.

"We have to talk, all of us," explains Draco and puts his hand on my thigh.

"Right...what the fuck is going on?" Asks Theo with confused voice.

"I filled you in-"

"I'm asking Amelie,"

I can feel how Draco tightened his grip on my thigh. I clear my throat.

"It was all about this-" I say and show him and Leon the ring on my finger.

They both look closer, Leon even touches it with his finger.

"Ouch-" he hisses and puts his finger down immediately. I guess he felt the vibration, too.

"It's a Deathly hallow," mumbles Draco.

"Wha-are you kidding...?" Stutters Leon.

"We think it's the resurrection stone," I say and look at Draco.

"We don't think. I'm sure it is the stone..." he groans at me.

"That's what Ginny wanted the whole time?" Asked Leon and rubbed his eyelids. I nod.

"So what do we do?" Asks Theo without looking at any of us. He staring at the window in front of him.

"I can't just die...that won't do anything," I start, but then I stop, because I don't know what else to say.

"No, it has to be perfectly timed...Potter must be dead, so you'll be the only horcrux he'll have, and then..." says Draco.

"...and then someone will have to kill me," I finish and look to the ground.

"What!?"

"Just for a moment, then the stone will bring me back," I quickly explain to Leon.

"How do we know it will bring you back?" Asks Theo.

"Because it's the resurrection stone!" Shouts Draco at him.

"He's right...it's my curse. My father cursed me to die young, but he didn't think about the stone. It's my mother who gave it to me...well, she didn't exactly give it to m-...that doesn't matter. I have to die, period,"

"So now we all want your father dead?" Asks Leon and looks at me.

"Yes," me and Draco reply at the same time.

"That's a wrap..."

"What about our parents?"

"They have to choose. Me or him. When he dies, I'll be the Dark Lady, but that doesn't mean I'll do the things he does. I don't want wars, I don't want anyone to live in fear,"

"I thought you liked your father..."

"I did, before I found out he killed my mother,"

There was a minute of silence between us all.

"Everything's going to shits...Snape is ill and McGonagall took his place for now,"

"What!?"

"But she's on Potter's side-"

"Almost everyone is, if you haven't noticed..." grunts Draco at Theo.

"This is bad..." I mumble under my nose.

"From today, we're not allowed to leave the castle,"

"They say it's dangerous..." adds Leon.

"It's not!" I protest.

"Yeah? Where's your father?" Asks me Draco.

"I don't know..."

"He can't know about our plan, is that clear?"

"I know!" I frown my face at him. He's acting like a psycho again, I don't like this Draco.

"Okay, so the plan is to be always one step ahead..."

"And how exactly do we do that?"

"You have to meet him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 678 41
Deku and Bakugo have known each other since they were babies. Bakugo never bullied deku, instead actually protects her from bullies. they apply to ua...
461K 29.2K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 43.8K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC